> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

My Weather Forecast & Widgets (Weather Now Forecast & Widgets) | [widg], [HD] Weather widget

Rep: (1813)
My Weather Forecast & Widgets (Weather Now Forecast & Widgets)
Version: 3.5.8

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2017

Tags: llll Clock llllWeather

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The ability to find out the current weather

Description:
My Weather combines amazing: a set of weather widgets detailed information about current weather and weather forecast for a few days in advance! And in addition weather live wallpaper, animating the current weather, time of day and time of year on the background of ANY pictures from the gallery that will help to convey the feeling of the current weather to the maximum.

Beautiful and informative HD Widgets:
★ Large selection of designs, backgrounds, colors, fonts, and weather icons
★ Customizable units
★ Widgets for home screen and lock screen
★ Convenient settings interface with preview
★ Multiple weather providers to choose from
★ Customizable update interval
★ Automatic location detection
Weather forecast:
★ Detailed current weather information
★ Weather forecast for day, evening, night, morning
★ Information on humidity, pressure, wind and precipitation
★ Sunrise and sunset
★ 10 days weather forecast
★ And much more!
Animated Weather Live Wallpaper:
★ Animation of the current weather in the background of any picture or photo from the gallery
★ Animations of all weather phenomena, including the sun, moon, stars, rain, snow, frost, fog, clouds, thunder and lightning, and all possible combinations
★ Stunning weather effects like drops and snowflakes on glass and frozen screen
★ Auto-correction of pictures depending on the time of day and time of year
★ Different color modes and photo filters, including black and white, sepia and neon
★ Manual adjustment of brightness, saturation and contrast
★ Built-in high quality image gallery
★ Slideshow mode
★ Special panoramic 3D mode
★ Ability to create Live Wallpapers with such effects as frozen glass, rain, snow, sunny day, thunderstorm, moonlit night, etc.
★ Daydream function support
★ Convenient settings interface with preview
ATTENTION !!!
Widgets do not work if the application is installed on the SD card, this is a limitation of the system! To add information about the current weather, date and time to the screen, open the list of applications, switch to the widgets tab, find the widget you like called My Weather, hold it and drag it to the desktop.
For a more accurate weather forecast, it is desirable to turn on location determination automatically, rather than manually setting it. If the option is not available, you must first enable the definition of the position of the network coordinates (Google Location Service) in the system settings. If you can not find your city, try to enter its name in transliteration.
The positions of the sun and moon can be changed by dragging. This should be done slowly. Positions are stored relative to the current background and screen orientation. You can reset in the weather settings.
Drops on the glass of rain can be wiped with your fingers!
USED ​​PERMITS
LOCATION used to animate the weather and time of day
INTERNET ACCESS used to get a weather forecast
STORAGE used to select images from the gallery

Android required: 2.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Hamster Beat
Homepage: Hamster Beat
Google Play: Attached Image Attached Image
Changes:
- Hourly forecast
- 10 day forecast
- Weather in the status bar
- Bug fixes

Download:
Version: 3.5.8 GP My Weather Forecast & Widgets Weather (Forecast drugoj00 # 57533845)
Version: 3.5.8 Patched My Weather Forecast & Widgets Weather (Forecast Alex0047 # 57545355)
Version: 3.5.6 Mod My Weather Forecast & Widgets Weather Forecast & Widgets (Post Misty177 # 49511185)
Version: 3.5.5 + Ukrainian My Weather Forecast & Widgets Weather Forecast & Widgets (Post Volodiimr # 45864613)
Version: 3.5.5 Mod My Weather Forecast & Widgets Weather Forecast & Widgets (Post Vadima666 # 47232568)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 08.04.17, 06:28
Reason for editing: Tags, edit

Rep: (1813)
Full - Version: 3.5 (writes that the license could not be verified, but it works further)
Attached fileMy_pogoda_crk_full_3.5.apk(7.88 MB)

Post has been editedxxxsadistxxx - 18.03.15, 05:13

Rep: (509)
Does animated wallpaper work? On the device without root installed, but the animation of weather conditions is not displayed, only pictures.

Rep: (146)
Finally created a theme for a great program! I advise everyone! Sea settings! Animation pleases. I have been using this program for over a year!
From the observations, for the time of use on the accuracy of the forecast (Moscow region + the entire CFD), choose Weather Underground. Almost always the forecast coincides with what is happening outside the window.
AccuWeather showed more precisely in the Urals (UFO) and in Siberia (SFO). Far East Weather Underground and AccuWeather.
Yes, yes, do not be surprised)) just often fly to business trips.
Open Weather Map for me is so accurate only in Moscow and the Moscow region.
Not tested for accuracy in the South (SFD) and the North Caucasus (NCFD)

Glad if my advice will help. If you have questions ready to answer)))

Rep: (113)
The weather forecast is similar (I would even say similar) to HD widget. Question - on the hourly chart the probability of precipitation will also be shown?

andre320282 @ 03/18/2015 05:54*
The weather forecast is similar (I would even say similar) to HD widget. Question - on the hourly chart the probability of precipitation will also be shown?

The developer promised to do it later.

Rep: (11)
Explanatory program. There were strange moments with the first installation, but everything was resolved. It seems that you need to first configure the program, and only then pull out the widget. And on the smart widgets in the widget menu appeared only after the smart restart.
Pleases the readability of the forecast, without a microscopic font, like others, and the ease of changing the provider.
The disadvantage is one city. You can change it with a new search, and add, alas!

Rep: (1096)
Tell me, does this program display the weather in the status bar?

Tell me, does this program display the weather in the status bar?

Yes, it does. You can disable if desired.

Misty177 @ 03/18/2015, 1:32 PM*
Yes, it does. You can disable if desired.

Anu enlighten how this is included, even in the settings not found.

Run the forecast, on the right above the tap at three points>Notifications.

Run the forecast, on the right above the tap at three points>Notifications.

Even when you click on the three points, the notification point is missing, there are only the settings of the widget and the formats, the text.

abalda
I checked on two devices, on both of three points, two of your + "notifications", "notifications" is the second point.
In addition, when installing the program, the temperature icon in the status bar appeared by default. In the general settings of this option there is no, it seems, the only way out is to try reinstalling. But just in case, restart the device, and suddenly it appears.

Rep: (1)
Almost everything works for me, there are no effects on the desktop, only the pictures change. When you enter the live wallpaper settings, it reminds you about the license. Would finish: D very good program

Post has been editedlord03071997 - 18.03.15, 17:00

abalda
try reinstalling. But just in case, restart the device, and suddenly it appears.

Alas, your advice did not help, no notifications appeared.

Post has been editedabalda - 18.03.15, 17:41

* lord03071997, today, on the phone where I installed this program for the test, I noticed an interesting feature, but it chose this program as wallpaper, the pictures change, but the effects are not displayed, then restarted the phone, and the effects are displayed and worked until the program settings start, after start effects are gone. Conclusion - do not go into the settings after a reboot.

abalda
I remembered another nuance, maybe it will help. I have never tried to use wallpaper from the program.
And so I am at a loss, I do not even know what to suggest. Maybe incomplete hardware compatibility or nedolom? And did not try unbroken from the market, the same behavior?

Post has been editedbeny2 - 18.03.15, 19:44

abalda
There is another distribution kit on the forum, it did not work for me, because requires some "modded google play", which I don't know:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=158065&st=1520#entry16835466
Checksum is not the same as that in the cap.

Post has been editedbeny2 - 18.03.15, 19:54

abalda
There is another distribution kit on the forum, it did not work for me, because requires some "modded google play", which I don't know:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=158065&st=1520#entry16835466
Checksum is not the same as that in the cap.

Yes, God bless them with notifications, and with the version that you suggested reluctant to mess around, you need tantsi with a tambourine for normal use, a modified market (which I don’t have at all) is shorter than that.

The guys in the purchased version of the program have almost no problems, the wallpapers work, the forecast is updated, the effects are displayed, with widgets everything is in order (I). I'm interested in another question, how are you going to contact the developer who, by the way, is on this forum, and report bugs and problems of the broken version. I think this is the height of arrogance, or am I wrong?

abalda
Yes it is clear. And this menu looks like this:
screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedbeny2 - 20.03.15, 11:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 11:06