LINUX on UEFI 32bit | [linuxos] tablets and TV box INTEL Bay \ Cherry Trail

Rep: (126)
LINUX on UEFI 32/64 bit

The topic discusses installing any kind of LINUX on tablets and TV boxes on INTEL Bay [Cherry] Trail with UEFI 32 / 64bit

Specifications
Specifications:
INTEL Bay [Cherry] Trail.
The screen size, touchscreen, Ram, Rom, it's all not important, they are almost identical, in tablets on Intel.
additional information
If you were able to launch Linux on your machine, write its name, what does not work and what works and how you launched it.
P.SThe topic is forbidden to discuss dualboot Android / Windows only linux / windows
Linux builds
Instructions
Drivers and sources
Kernel

Neighboring topics

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact me atQMSif you found an interesting article or information.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 20.04.20, 18:06
Reason for editing: + autorotation guide

Rep: (111)
Greetings to all: thank_you:
Faced a problem on the chuwi hi10 pro tablet of the first revision. Everything works.
With bugs, or does not work: the rotation sensor (not critical), the touchscreen (only I found a guide, and Lin was already driving} -)), building (everything lags, the windows are moving (I checked Ubuntu Mate 20.04 LTS, Fedora 32)).
I would only find firewood to find, I found it on the sensor ...

Post has been editeddrunkstool - 18.07.20, 10:26

Rep: (95)
* drunkstool I recommend putting something with nothing in the dark or its derivatives, it will work smoothly

* laert00, Indeed, I was already thinking about it, but I don't know what to put ... permission in the ratio with a diagonal monstrous, so I don't even consider LXDe with XFCE, and I will be very fine, and I can hardly get a finger somewhere. .. originally put Ubuntu Mate, but there, too, everything was quite finely, but it worked not bad, even despite the lack of normal driver drivers

* drunkstool , Try KDe. Hidpi does not work well there.
On Archwicks, everything is well painted, which is associated with video drivers.

* laert00, What is Archwicks? I do not know such. I heard only about this distribution, which even has no GUI for installation ...
Found, there seems to be written by the names of the packages that need to be installed. Well, now I will try

Post has been editeddrunkstool - 18.07.20, 12:04

* drunkstool , And why and people always have so much sarcasm regarding what they are trying to offer help ..

In your system, the names of the package may differ from those indicated there

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone! Restore guys, I want to put Linux Mint 32bit XFSE on Lenova Yoga 300 32GB, when mounting a loading flash drive with a 32 Bit distribution, an EFI folder is not created on a flash drive and because of this, the system is not installed, and when recording 64 of the bit version, the EFI folder Created and everything is normally put, I would like to know what could be the problem? Why when creating a loading flash drive 32 Bit EFI is not created?

Rep: (21)
GGBB11 @ 24.07.20, 20:52*
Why when creating a loading flash drive 32 Bit EFI is not created?

Kin in / EFI / Boot Bootia32.efi
You can pull it for example from Disk Ubunti 18.04

Created the EFI folder in it Boot and threw the bootia32.efi, well, it still does not roll, does not define the distribution, the joke is that when creating a boot flash drive with a 64 bit distribution, everything works fine and do not work normally and do not create EFI / BOOT itself, etc. Can anyone have an EFI folder with files under a 32 bit system that the rules work? For previously thanks.

GGBB11 @ 24.07.20, 22:57*
Does not determine the distribution

how is it expressed?

In the boot menu of the bios, a flash drive is not displayed which on the 32-bit EFI bit system, 64 bits all the rules.

Rep: (88)
* Ggbb11 Yes, it's just an EFI catalog from x64 and all

GGBB11 @ 25.07.20, 10:45*
In the boot menu of the bios, a flash drive is not displayed which on the 32-bit EFI bit system, 64 bits all the rules.

Did you do what they said?
Rimsky57 @ 24.07.20, 21:46*
You can pull it for example from Disk Ubunti 18.04

Attached files

Attached filebootia32.zip(246.15 KB)

Rep: (7)
Hello. There is a HP Stream 7 tablet on the Intel Atom Z3735G to which only x86 system can be installed. I tried and throw the Booth file 32, but does not see the Linux tablet in any. Who could have a ready-made image of Ubuntu throw to install on a tablet. Ubuntu VRO is as under the touch of the Bolia estate is designed.

Rep: (12)
* wolfik1 ,
http://www.linuxium.com.au/isos
Here it will be the reptin of the original image of Ubuntu
Download 20.04 with ATOM mark (this is for your processor)
Installation Preferably Create SWAP Minimum per GB section
There is a built-in on-screen keyboard in the dwarf, however, it does not open in browsers. With a browser, you can use Florence (Sudo Apt Update && Sudo Apt Install Florence -y in Terminal)
In principle, the gnome is suitable for control only those

Wolfik1 @ 26.07.20, 12:30*
There is a HP Stream 7 tablet on the Intel Atom Z3735G to which only x86 system can be installed. I tried and throw the Booth file 32, but does not see the Linux tablet in any. Who could have a ready-made image of Ubuntu throw to install on a tablet. Ubuntu VRO is as under the touch of the Bolia estate is designed.

Well, right post above
Rimsky57 @ 25.07.20, 20:42*

Rep: (3)
Good afternoon, I owner of such a device like Irbis, TW 38
Normal cheap tablet on UEFI Intel Atom 1GB RAM 16GB ROM
So, I need Linux ...
I put all sorts of already and Ubunti and Rosa Linux, everyone has one problem that in Live CD that after installation is a black screen.
How to solve? I hope for any information / help!

* SugataJPN ,
Try Fedor.
Original Item 31 version

Rep: (3)
* blue_2h Is it just in Live mode?
I just need OS installed

Attached images
Attached Image

* SugataJPN ,
Of course you can install!