LINUX on UEFI 32bit | [linuxos] tablets and TV box INTEL Bay \ Cherry Trail

Rep: (126)
LINUX on UEFI 32/64 bit

The topic discusses installing any kind of LINUX on tablets and TV boxes on INTEL Bay [Cherry] Trail with UEFI 32 / 64bit

Specifications
Specifications:
INTEL Bay [Cherry] Trail.
The screen size, touchscreen, Ram, Rom, it's all not important, they are almost identical, in tablets on Intel.
additional information
If you were able to launch Linux on your machine, write its name, what does not work and what works and how you launched it.
P.SThe topic is forbidden to discuss dualboot Android / Windows only linux / windows
Linux builds
Instructions
Drivers and sources
Kernel

Neighboring topics

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact me atQMSif you found an interesting article or information.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 20.04.20, 18:06
Reason for editing: + autorotation guide

Rep: (17)
Russianneuromancer @ 04.05.17, 06:01*
Belbes, cameras do not work yet.

In Chinese tablets, the camera is still trash, t.ch. not a lot of loss)

Rep: (9)
RussianNEuromancer @ 02.05.17, 13:17*
Please specify, and 10% per day are it over eight hours, or per day?

Rather, for 12, in the morning, let's say it turned on there 90%, the cover closed, in the evening it came from work already 80%, WiFi / bluetooth in Suspanda in hibernation.

Rep: (15)
* er4el,
TECHNO BOOK W14.1, 10000mAh

Many Chinese Users Use Remix OS 1.0 / 2.0 by Customized, ISN't AOSP 4.4 / 5.1, ISN'T Remix OS for PC, Remix OS Customized Based Dual OS Tablet Android Rom.
http: //tieba.baidu.com...MIX%20 待机, 回复: Tbook10 (E6N5) remix2.0 待机 12 小时 +, 耗电 10%, 修正 了 分辨, 驰 2K 全 贴合, 8300 的 Hibook10 Pro 刷 了 Remix, 待机 已经 达到 三 天 了. 游戏 最后 10%电能 用 半 小时. 缺点 是 边框 还 是 大. 拿 起来 玩 不 方便 ....

Post has been editedyouling257 - 04.05.17, 11:45

Rep: (69)
* YOUTING257, Please Just Tell Which One Soc You Have, z3735f or x5 z8300?

* BelBES, Cameras do not even work in Dell 5855 (OV2740, OV5693, Intel Image Singal Processor 2401) and 9250 (OV5670, OV8858, Intel Avstream Camera 2500).

* er4el, Useful information, thanks! I generally write a letter to Hans on this issue so that he looked, is it possible to do something. I have not sent the letter yet, and I do not know if I enable what I see here:
Second page- one 0.5-1% in Win8, it's close to the numbers about which people unsubscribed in this thread. But the other there writes about 3.5% in Win8 for 20 hours.
Forty page- 1-2% in Win10 per night. It is close to 3.5% in 20 hours, as far as I understand.
The rest did not read, since approximately the alignment is understood (but if someone is subtracting there anything interesting - it will definitely help).

So, why the consumption of ASUS T100 on the ancient Baytrail is so different? This is the best indicators of all I stumbled on - naturally three weeks of sleep on one charge, and they write different people. Even if we assume that they were mistaken somewhere, they clearly did not give the S3 in error (and it is unlikely that it works on the T100) and even if somewhere they missed the calculations somewhere, it still comes out two weeks of sleep, at a minimum. Okay, there are some DEXP 20% per night, it can be understood. But why even on devices with CherryTrail in Windows in people who unsubscribe here, the indicators are worse - this is not clear to me.

Rep: (15)
* RussianNeuroMancer,
The T100 3% Must Be Hibernate, Please "PowerCfg -h Off", Hibernate Is Linux Suspend To Disk?
I have z3735f.

Post has been editedyouling257 - 04.05.17, 12:00

Hans's response: "I've Not Looking Into Standby Power Consumption Much Yet. Likely Getting It Down Is Possible But Will Require Work All Over The Place."

YOULING257 @ 04.05.17, 16:59*
I have z3735f.
Thanks!
YOULING257 @ 04.05.17, 16:59*
Please "PowerCfg -h Off", Hibernate Is Linux Suspend To Disk?
I DON'T HAVE ASUS T100, ASKhere.

Post has been editedRussianNeuroMancer - 04.05.17, 17:32

Russianneuromancer @ 04.05.17, 11:47*
So, why the consumption of ASUS T100 on the ancient Baytrail is so different?

Whether to see what the BIOS settings are T100 ...

ZY I tried to send a device to hibernation instead of a susadend, but the output from the hibernation does not work, it has to stupidly restart the device (

Rep: (153)
Kvarts @ 03/16/17, 13:33*
The question) Does anyone get to start a fully tablet on Linux?

Here issuchTablet without dancing with a tambourine, installed and forgotten.Talk onsavagemessiahzine.comvery satisfied.

Rep: (238)
* BelBES,
On the T100, the BMP settings are pretty Kuziye, but it is possible to unlock all settings.HereUnder the last spoiler, you can find photos of all settings of unlocked bios T100.

* RussianNeuroMancer,
In the last stringone of the configuration screensBIOS At the T100 there is an option called SOIX ... perhaps if you cut it up, then the tablet goes into SO3 mode and lives in the susadend long and happily?

Posted by the ES8316 driver ported on Linux 4.11RC8:https://github.com/dsd/linux/tree/es8316
Settings for ALSA:https: //bugzilla.kerne..._bug.cgi id = 189261 # c78?

* BelBES, It is not excluded, but in that thread, no one about it seems to be mentioned. There instructions In the Spirit: "Tiled the operation of the tiled software in waiting, now one or two percent per night."

Post has been editedRussianNeuroMancer - 06.05.17, 05:38

Rep: (112)
Good day!
Is it possible to emulate the right button on the tacche?
Search (including here) did not give any results
Maybe there is something on the like Touch Mouse Pointer?
thank

Rep: (131)
* Profi_GMan,
If I really understand what you want, then in GNOME you can enable right click on long pressing:
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.mouse secondary-click-enabled "true"
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.mouse secondary-click-time "0.6"
Taken from herehttps://geektimes.ru/post/246826/- The article is generally also useful, despite the partial loss of relevance.

Also in Onboard there are buttons to emulate events from the mouse.

* Cut in , thank you, but I already looked there, I have unity, Gnome terribly lags

PROFI_GMAN @ 06.05.17, 11:05*
Good day!
Is it possible to emulate the right button on the tacche?
Search (including here) did not give any results
Maybe there is something on the like Touch Mouse Pointer?
thank

And Touchegg is not suitable?
And in Ubuntu by default tap two fingers on the ecno works like the right button

* Belbes , Didn't it be in TOUCHEGG?
Initially, the right mouse button does not work

Profi_gman @ 06.05.17, 11:53*
Belbes, and is it possible in TOUCHEGG?

Yes, it seems yes, just need to look for the documentation, because I myself did not climb my hands in the settings - my default works correctly.

Profi_gman @ 06.05.17, 11:53*
Initially, the right mouse button does not work

And what is your distribution?

* Belbes , Ubuntu 16.10

Posted on 05/06/2017, 12:40:

Belbes @ 05/06/17, 12:24*
Yes, it seems yes, just need to look for the documentation, because I myself did not climb my hands in the settings - my default works correctly.

On the screen? On the Truckad works for me, but I need to screen

PROFI_GMAN @ 05.05.17, 12:36*
Belbes, Ubuntu 16.10

Try 17.04 to roll ... Although these features worked even at 12.04 me.

* Belbes Do you have it on the touch screen?
On Truckad I have it so

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.12.20, 14:19