Amiko A3 / GI Spark2 - Discussion | TV Box + DVB-S / S2 chip AMLogic 8726-M3

Rep: (20)
DiscussionAmiko A3 / GI Spark2
PictureTV Box + DVB-S / S2
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: AmLogic Cortex A9 dual core 1.5GHz
Video processor: Mali-400 MP, OpenGL ES 2.0
Operating system:Android OS 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Platform: Spark 2
Flash Memory: 1 GB DDR3 RAM, 8 GB ROM
Network adapter: Ethernet 10/100,Wi-Fi 300 Mbps b / g / n
Tuner: DVB-S2
Body: Aluminum
Fan: no

Streaming: DLNA, Miracast. AirPlay, AirShow
Digital display
MPEG2 / MPEG4 and H.264 hardware decoder
Work with motorized antennas
Support for Transcoded DiSEqC Switches (1.0,1.1,1.2 and 1.3 USALS)
Built-in teletext decoder
Favorite program lists
Timeshift function

Support: Android apps (Youtube, Skype, Twitter, Office, Gmail, AngryBird, etc.), DLNA, Adobe Flash 11.1, HTML 5, Google Play Market, XBMC

Video: MKV, DivX, Xvid, TS, AVI, VOB, MPEG 1/2/4, H.264, H.263, TP, M2TS, RM, RMVB, BD-ISO, DAT, ASF, TRP, FLV, WMV , ASF, MP4, 3GP, VC-1, MJPEG, RV10
Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, WAV, MIDI, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, WMA, M4A
Photo: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
Subtitles: IDX, SSA, SRT, SUB, SMI
Internet browser: yes

- 1x CA - card reader
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x SCART
- 1x HDMI 1.3
- Digital optical sound output S / PDIF
- 1x RJ-45
- microSD card slot
- bay for 2.5 "hard drive

Dimensions: 168x64x138 mm
Weight: 661 g
Options: remote control with a G-sensor gyro and built-in microphone, manual, HDMI cable
Products webpage:www.amiko-a3.com
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Overview
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 02.12.15, 16:01
Reason for editing: Working WicardD for Amiko A3

Rep: (1769)
* xxxxxx,
It seems to me that it is not necessary to change the "flea"

all receivers on SH4-based praise for the quality of the image. replacing s8120 on spark2 can be disappointed.
there is the fact that on spark2 expansion Scaling 720p at 1080p and it's almost all android boxes: skull:

In addition, people complain that not from that this receiver ceases to work normally (the settings are not saved, it will not start at all) and you have to restore the firmware. in this respect I have a suspicion that he chustvitelen or low voltage for the battery is no} -)

as the main receiver, use android tv karobochku, I would not recommend it. I will not argue if someone will write the contrary, I will not argue. : Happy:

Rep: (0)
Tuner bought 2 weeks ago! He wanted to put the plug-ins! The plugin itself skС–duyu in the root of the stick! The tuner confirm replacement and increasingly do nothing, do not show the installation process, there are no errors, PEREZAGRUZHAР„TSYA NOT AFTER! BUT I went through a conductor the file is!

And where there activate the plugin? I whole menu could not find a break (
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.11. and messaging applications in the name of the topic: 4.11.2. Writing topics and posts in ALL CAPS

Post has been editedcherva70 - 03.01.16, 10:40

* satrudni4ok,
glodku why overstrain ?!

about any of these plug-ins do it?

: Rolleyes:: rolleyes: Mcas ... tried and WicardD ... but the same ((

* satrudni4ok,
Well, this is not a plug-and the applications.
throw the stick .apk
insert into the receiver
go to filemanager acc. folder and you click on them.
podvezhdaesh installation
then they will be: rolleyes:

* freeuser,
I May Molding Mcas_1.0.34s

* satrudni4ok,
and he that Spark2? no!

freeuser @ 03.01.2016, 00:32*
Mcas_1.0.34s

kapets I'm confused ... are not really like for him ... while playing tricolor MILLION

Rep: (7)
Hello everyone!!! Today I was almost completely killed receiver ... I Was switches on the channel then just hung. After the blackout involved and lo and behold, in Windows Explorer just missing section to the system memory. The menu shows the same half of what it was (just 2.58-available 1,67GB) Accordingly, no Picone on the canals, or plug-ins is nothing ... The question is, Do-able to return everything as it was in the home or service ?? ?

* Fox_1978,
Yes there is.

act according to the instructionshttp://giclub.tv/index...c=6108.0;message=96217
as update.zip, you can use any OTA (at least once last 77)

Yes vosctanavlivat tried and using the menu, and with a toothpick - the result is, the memory was no longer ... And the most insulting, that planted and spark2 plugin folder Picon after restarting iron disappear without a trace !!! What nonsense ???

* Fox_1978,
wipe sdcardin slips in your rekaveri or not?

freeuser,

If you select the recovery options, like No! There's only the cache and my settings ... Where should slip, you can detail ???

By the way completely forgot es conductor does not see the internal memory, such as memory ramexpender reports that just 0 !!! That's such nonsense

Post has been editedFox_1978 - 06.01.16, 00:36

* Fox_1978,
rekaveri mode when it writes wipe_data, wipe_cache still be wipe_sdcardin
it is wipe_sdcardin restores the internal memory!

I love you so, and sent to the instructions. there is in fact an archive attached factory_update_param.rar
You need to flash it, tobish with factory_update_param.aml

Rep: (11)
Tell someone able to run web logitech c270 camera on it herehttp://giclub.tv/index.php?topic=6047.0It says there is support but no Skype, no vayber not see.

I have ceased to be switched LAN. In general, the problem is wi-fi is not disconnected because of this does not turn on a wired network, stirring by giving no result. Who faced? Who has ideas in solving this problem?

* vano_44,
that is, when you reset the factory settings and subsequent initial setup you just do not get to raise the LAN connection?

and diodes setevuhi serves generally some signs of life?

* freeuser,

Glow. Once flashing yellow at the start diode. It's all because of the wi-fi.

Post has been editedvano_44 - 13.01.16, 20:02

* vano_44,
I even asked about the primary setting.
as there are you?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 03:49