> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

How to play online on the stitched Sony PlayStation 3 without a ban | Tips, advice, questions and answers
Ban
How many you have received a ban for custom bikes?
I do not sign in to PSN [ 422 ] ** [37,31%]
the first PSN login [ 35 ] ** [3,09%]
a week later [ 35 ] ** [3,09%]
1-5 months [ 44 ] ** [3,89%]
in a year [ 46 ] ** [4,07%]
regularly, but I PSID [ 17 ] ** [1,5%]
has not received B) [ 532 ] ** [47,04%]
Total Votes: 1131

Rep: (242)
Another question in the subject. Banyat only console? Those. with your account and purchased games on it, nothing happens, and if you pull up, for example, another console nezabanenuyu and more formal, then it will work normally?

Rep: (1)
For theme +++ Another question - Who, where swings of the game? Where to get standards disc version? Everywhere one repack.

Rep: (1382)
* litle_friend,
for examplehttp://nnm-club.meorhttp://tapochek.net

Rep: (0)
I HAVE 3.55 KMYAU when installing saves (YUSB-DELTA-COPY) VYLSKAKIVAET ERROR (800 ... the data is corrupted) what to do?

* cruiseass,

1. The most important thing - to press Kapslok ...
2. write the full error number
3. To update to a newer firmware (optional)

Rep: (21)
There stitched PS3. I want to play online. I installed all the programs, etc. When you start the game it asks to download and install the patch. However, I heard that it is better to update the game through multiMAN, he really download the update as a pkg file. And they say that they can not be put on the games that you want to play on the network. Closed circle)) What to do?

Rep: (555)
* ignat1994,
You're all confused.
You can not put paid dopkontent, if you do not buy spiratili.
And updates and patches issued developers for free, as a rule to eliminate the bugs, you can bet and sometimes even necessary.
Directly through the game itself too, you can upgrade the pump for it. Through mm is recommended to update the game to make sure we do not read that it asks to update the game, do not update the firmware itself.
Do not forget to clean the profile to create a network game.

Post has been editedset48 - 13.07.15, 21:47

* set48, Thank))

And one more question. Banyat whether a game in multiplayer Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? As well as get banned for playing Black Ops

Rep: (3)
* set48, Is there spuf for firmware 4.75 forrex ??

Post has been editedAtaGineC - 16.08.15, 17:39

* AtaGineC,
Can you tell me why 4.75 spuf ????

* set48, I want to play online without a ban

* AtaGineC,
As I understand it, you do not need a spoofer.
Spuf used if you have less than the official firmware.
You also need a program to clean up the history on and off the system calls.
Use SenEnabler latest version-it's all there, just do not turn spuf at 4.75 it is not needed.

* set48, you can teach them to Use?

* AtaGineC,
Vbey on YouTube, there is a detailed video where the guy says, shows in detail.

Rep: (0)
Hi everyone, just put the current CFW firmware specifically for the game online, and immediately the question arose, so as not to shlopotat immediately ban: you need to download a special ISO images that could play online or you can the old game folder to install ?? And one more question about the PKG - there are a couple of games installed through PKG, of course play them I'm not going online, but is there any chance to get banned just because of the fact that they are or should be all the same to remove them ??

Post has been editeddaggone - 27.08.15, 05:23

Rep: (12)
On Avito b / U disk is no longer worth 400 p. The same bf4 - 300 p. So it probably will not be sewn with the ...

Stands Habib 4.70 Cobra,
I understand on PSN without update to 4.75 does not enter?

Aradesh @ 08.09.2015, 13:01*
no update to 4.75

to 4.76

cooler.nvkz @ 08.09.2015, 08:54*
to 4.76

clear, thank you!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 8:42