Batteries | [Power] [help] repair / maintenance / homemade

Rep: (1188)

Attached Image

The topic is open due to the increased interest in the battery theme, especially in the homemade part. And you must admit that in the same HARD - mastakakh - it is simply lost.
We place and write here yours:
- Schemes of self-made batteries (DIY)
- Experience of their operation (not only self-made)
- Repair / restoration
- etc.

Post has been editedstp101 - 14.04.18, 13:10
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (1)
Hi again everyone.
Began to sink the loop under a new battery (if anyone is interested, the items in the subject above). I want to clarify whether I understood everything right.
Attached Image

Old cable
Attached Image

New loop
Here everything seems to be clear: on the left plus, to the right minus, in the center of the information (or that they transmit it on it)
Attached Image

But the connector on the phone and I did not understand a little (I myself am a welder, not familiar with the depths of electronics: D)
The point with the Red Arrow (I understand, three points are for service purposes conclusions) corresponds to minus. It is nicknamed and if you touch the "Earth" USB connector and the minus the battery connector. It seems logical. This corresponds to and inscriptions on the plume.
Blue arrow - the contact point, signed "plus" on the board, but it is nicknamed and when touched the connector to the plus and to minus.
And I did not understand a little, it seems to be minus must be general, not plus ... or so it should be?
I read a way in the header theme to determine where minus where plus, but it is not written there whether it should plus a nickname and with a minus connector. Or it does not matter ...
Since the phone is someone else's and battery waited almost a month, I decided to clarify that later it was not painfully pain o.o

Post has been editedZergboy - 19.11.20, 12:41

Rep: (146)
* Zergboy
I truth to say is not so strong in the architecture of smartphones, but IMHO, service points are not an indicator at all. In my personally understanding:
Battery is a source of only energy to power the entire circuit. Its connector from the board first must be correctly called only to the USB board connector.
Control points are ringing may be more difficult, because They serve to control, data transmission, etc., there is a slightly different logic.
Therefore, you need to navigate not on them, namely, on the cubs of the battery connector on Mattoplate to USB, if there is a plus only on the plus and minus only in minus - everything should be ok. Pin to help =)

Once again, I emphasize - all of the above is solely by my personal opinion and does not encourage any actions. It is worth waiting for the opinions more informed in such subtleties of colleagues.

By the way, I revised your photo. Plus, the IMHO fee does not apply to the controls at all, but it means that a plus tire comes from which side of the connector. The connector is symmetrical, an acb can be reversed on the installation. Protection against fool, shorter.

Post has been editedxa6a - 19.11.20, 12:58

Xa6a @ 11/11/20, 12:53*
Once again, I emphasize - all of the above is solely by my personal opinion and does not encourage any actions. It is worth waiting for the opinions more informed in such subtleties of colleagues.

Yes of course :)
Thank you, really logic is simple - battery power must match USB nutrition

Rep: (36)
Xa6a @ 11/11/20, 12:53*
Opinions more informed in such subtleties of colleagues

And kouli, bull for the horns, you were not taughthttp: //wiki.amperka.ru...1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B., in the fall of theft, it is easierless, it may have helped

Rep: (146)
* olegators68, Here, with all my respect (sincere!), I have to notice that I don't even have a relation to electronics / electricity / electricity, I don't even have a relationship with it and communicate with him exclusively on "You": D so yes, I am exactly what "not taught": yes2:
Everything that occasionally write here - either purely on practical experience (I like to solder-pick everyone on the knee, but I certainly do not get into the chips, SMD and others like them), or "on the Nativity". So do not swear, please! : lol:

Rep: (13)
Zergboy @ 19.11.20, 12:22*
Logic is simple - battery power must match USB power

Depending on which point to measure.

The situation was sad.
Purchased loop, connected.
Attached Image

The phone turned on. BUT! Phone battery does not charge. I turn on the power - the pictogram on a second lights up and goes out.
Actually, now it is clear how the previous battery died, discharged in the trash (when the body fell to me, I tried to charge a smart charging - but he was completely killed).

Here I am now in thought, from which side to approach the question ....

Post has been editedZergboy - 20.11.20, 22:32

Rep: (366)
Zergboy @ 11/21/20, 5:22*
Phone battery does not charge.
By simple (if there is a place).
Attached Image

In Russia in special stores, too, there are: 99.79 rubles. 15% OFF | 10 pcs., Charger TP4056 with Micro USB, 5 V, 1A, 18650
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/1005001283252967.html

Post has been editedIvandg7050 - 20.11.20, 22:32
Reason for editing: Added

IVANDG7050 @ 11/20/20, 22:30*
By simple (if there is a place).

hmm ... and this is an option.
I think the phone is demolished or a USB controller or charging controller.
And it may be a solution !!!
Thank you very much, I will try
the result will unsubscribe

Rep: (2)
Hello, had a stupid to order a year ago Note 7 Pro smartphone but not Xiaomi and some none.
The battered ache, the photo attached to the attachment.
I found similar from BQ BQ BQS-5505, but he has protrusions from above on the back and in front.
Question - Is it possible to cut a pair of millimeters from above?
And the second - whether the battery is suitable from another model, will there be any problems with the controller?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (550)
Stilz @ 11.21/20, 18:41*
Is it possible to cut a pair of millimeters from above?

Cut plastic can be cut. Not running randomly jar.

Rep: (108)
Stilz @ 11.21.20, 17:41*
And the second - whether the battery is suitable from another model, will there be any problems with the controller?

Fight! You need to pay attention to contacts so that they coincide and "+", "-" too. If you do not match, then you can pull out the protection fee from the old battery and put in a new battery. In YouTube "Operacking Akb"

Rep: (61)
Zergboy @ 19.11.20, 12:22*
Battery power must match USB power
Bullshit!
Voltage on the USB bus on standards from 4.8 to 5.6 volts
Incryption at ACC terminals not more than 4,200 yl 4,350 volts depending on the Chemistry of ACC.
If the nominal voltage is exceeded, only 0.1 volts, the owner of the device will receive a small firework.
Remember Samsung.
With the nutrition of the body from the acc. We have 4.2V with a complete charge, then a sharp drop to 3.8 - 3.7 and a smooth decline to 3.4
There is a serious controller, whatever it is to obey!
And, even for understanding - the energy stored in the ACC of our phone is about equal to the energy of the grenade explosion.
Dare, basins!

Post has been editedsergjhb - 30.11.20, 00:38

sergjhb @ 11/30/20, 00:32*
Bullshit!

Sorry, such angry text and wasted: lol:
I meant not what you reacted. Just that there is a connection between the minus USB and a minus on the battery connector that can be completely touched.
Since I am not a professional in this matter, I am fortunately

Rep: (0)
And such a question: if I overpass the three-wire controller from the can of 3000 MHA to a two-wire jar at 5000 MHA.
Do I understand correctly that such a controller is charged with a bank of 5000 MHA to 3000 MHA and then it will not be charged, considering what's next - reload? Just will show 100% for 3000?

Rep: (36)
Anty11 @ 04.12.20, 00:19*
5000 MHA to 3000 MHA and then it will not be charged, considering what's next - reload?
No, the controller is protected from overload and deep discharge, it will be charged normally.

Rep: (550)
Anty11 @ 04.12.20, 00:19*
Just will show 100% for 3000?

It will be charged normally.
The degree of charge is determined by the voltage of the battery.
The voltage of the total charge is the same at the battery of any container.

Rep: (0)
Megaboson @ 04.12.20, 01:52*
It will be charged normally.
The degree of charge is determined by the voltage of the battery.
The voltage of the total charge is the same at the battery of any capacity

Yes, yes, for sure.
thank

Rep: (108)
* Anty11 ,
The only minus it will be charged longer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.12.20, 23:05