Discussion on problems samozaryadom Jiayu G4S | [Problem]

Rep: (1687)
Discussion of problems with self-loading on Jiayu G4S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | GPS talk пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.2.2) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.4.x KitKat) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Club G4S | Discussion of problems with self-charging пїЅ

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedvredniiy - 29.01.15, 11:19

Rep: (15)
with samozaryadom encounter only on firmware 4.4 (currently sitting on miui8, on it also is), but for a long time sitting on 5 and 6 androids, and there is never the problem is not encountered ...

Rep: (16)
yet according to my guesses, rekaveri samozaryad may give, but must be checked

Rep: (1)
Samozaryada was already 2-3 years, since, as a set of MIUI Bormentalja until you change the battery places a couple of times. Since then, I do not understand, or buy a Xiaomi already or still pick Zhuikov.
Set G4S_power_fix_patch_all_custom_by_Neuropapa, here a week I drive. Samozaryad disappeared. I found that the battery is slipped on the tank. But at least it is clear, when the charger connected.
Died of G4S, will not revive, it was worthy of the machine at one time. Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon, 3/32 pleasant thing.

Post has been editedDefender_V6 - 28.06.17, 11:11

Rep: (221)
M
The topic is closed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 18:23