> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 - Official firmware

Rep: (1552)
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 - Official firmware
PictureYT2-830 / YT2-1050
Description | Discussion (android) пїЅ | Talk (Windows) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Club owners / TrepalkaпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
YT2-1050F_S100256_160119_ROW_ (L) OS 5.0 - for firmware from PC
YT2-830L_S100247_160113_ROW_ (L) OS 5.0- for firmware from PC
YT2-830LC_S100256_160119_ROW_ (L) OS 5.0- for firmware from PC
YT2-830F_S100250_160119_ROW_ (L) OS 5.0- for firmware from PC
YT2-1050L_S100255_160113_ROW_ (L) OS 5.0- for firmware from PC
YT2-1050L_USR_S100081_1507241439_WW52_ROW- to upgrade the memory card
Official firmware
Source of.proshivok (first hand)(Our firmwareROW firmware CN Chinese - no Google services, and multilingual)

Instructions
Utility
miscellanea

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 27.05.20, 11:13
Reason for editing: Recovery Lenovo Yoga 2-830l state of brick

Rep: (36)
In a hatOpen Source Code - Yoga Tablet 2 830L

Rewrap file from 1050L to which arrived curve cyclic symlink at himself in a former / external / alsa-lib / include / alsa
I posted on Google Drive,tyts.

Post has been editedrustik2005 - 06.01.15, 14:55

How to flash the kernel, or rekoveri system.img with PC

In Example system.img:
1. Install the driver and PhoneFlashTool 4.4.4.1 of caps
2. Activate the setting / Developerusb debugging (This appeared to menus, tapnite several times on the "build number" in the device information)
3. Connect the tablet to the computer
4. Open PhoneFlashTool and if the tablet was determined, we press in the upper left corner of theCustom flash , Farther system (As in the image below), will .skrytaya folder where you want to throw system.img :
Attached Image

5. We press the blue pimpochkuStart to flash and all (it enters the body in the flashing mode, and after 5 minutes will see the following picture):
Attached Image

6. After the firmware, if not incl. go to rekaveri (to pinch off the body at the same timepower button + rocker volume- , Let go after about 4 seconds after the inscription) - you get into the fastbut, and from there on a menu in rekaveri .. (you can immediately get in rekaveri, holding the power button + volume + ) And make it both the wipe (to get out of there - hold down the power button until the body does not turn off)

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 27.01.15, 11:29

Instructions for installing the drain (hence the official) firmware using PhoneFlashTool

1. Install the driver and PhoneFlashTool 4.4.4.1 of caps
2. Activate the setting / Developerusb debugging (This appeared to menus, tapnite several times on the "build number" in the device information)
3. Connect the tablet to the computer
4. Open PhoneFlashTool, go to the settings (File>Options), put the check in front offorce sparsing and change the value to 500MB . If the tablet is determined, we press in the upper left corner of the Flash , Farther Browse .. (As in the image below), open the folder where you want to throw folder with the unpacked firmware Tipo: YT2-830L_USR_S000067_1410301707_WW21_ROW or archives (unpacks itself) Next, select the folder with the firmware file flash.xml - all your data on the internal flash drive and an application will be lost
Attached Image

5. We press the blue pimpochkuStart to flash and all (it enters the body in the flashing mode, and after 10 minutes, see the following picture):
Attached Image

6. After the firmware, if not incl. go to rekaveri (to pinch off the body at the same timepower button + rocker volume- , Let go after about 4 seconds after the inscription) - you get into the fastbut, and from there on a menu in rekaveri .. (you can immediately get in rekaveri, holding the power button + volume + ) And make it both the wipe (to get out of there - hold down the power button until the body does not turn off)

Official firmware

Firmware YT2-1380 F / L

EEPROM YT2-1050 F / L / C

EEPROM YT2-830 F / L / C

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 13.06.15, 08:16

How to check the machine for defects:
Open the "Contacts" in the search field, trying to drive # #### 1111 (if you open the menu, then all of the following manipulations are not necessary)
1. Make everything as describedhere ( code to change the region do not enter ) And recruit the following sequence: ####1111#
2. Choose "manual test "We check the dead pixels, touch, work sensors, gps, etc:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 26.01.15, 08:49

To appear in YouTube application quality1080P Enough to change in line build.prop ro.build.version.release =4.4.2 on 5.0 and tablet reboot
By the way sometimes to watch 1080p need to pause, choose the quality of the 1080 close and open the video (Video) on the new.

So to remove the ads need to set xposed + youtubeAdAway module:
Attached filede.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk(711.77 KB)

Attached filema.wanam.youtubeadaway_v213_6edab4.apk(53.23 Kb)

Install the 2 apkashki, open the Xposed Installer, tapnut on the "Framework", set up and overload.
After downloading open again xposed installer, tapnut on "modules", and put a checkbox in front of "YouTube AdAway"

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 17.01.15, 10:16

Andy1971 @ 25.12.2014, 08:43*
Lord, how would disable the OTA update?

Instructions only root'ovannyh devices:

1. DownloadingFotakill.apkand copy to the device / memory card;
2. Using the root explorer (or ES Explorer) move in / system / app;
3. If the new thing has to deflate, then using root explorer remove it from the / cache
4. Reboot.

Original articlein here. Can cram into a useful new things like a recipe off the air? :)

Post has been editedrustik2005 - 25.12.14, 09:57

rustik2005 @ 25.12.2014, 07:27*
Instructions only root'ovannyh devices:

1. Downloading Fotakill.apk and copy to the device / memory card;

Added utility ..
. Too tricky to freeze enough titanium-th APC update (if necessary - to defrost). 2 options in general - as you like:
Attached Image

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 25.12.14, 10:49

CWM-recovery + root

I went on the links from the SW.banner Marauders of Acer-and branches in search of solutions for the BIOS, and returned with the CWM: D
Instructions in English
Instructions in Russian
If all drivers are installed correctly but the PC does not see the tablet - enter it manually into fastboot mode and should help

To get Ruth, first copy the file from the Root on the inside or the outside of the stick. Then install CWM and flash out the archive:
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip(3.82 MB)

Attention: This is a temporary rekaveri - after reboot will be back stock (ie, if you need the CWM again, to fleshanut any file with as root, custom firmware or restore a backup, you must do the whole procedure again).
Choosing T3 option. Folder tool is better to lay down the root of drive C.
In the menu, navigate using the Volume rocker. Choosing confirm button ON
Archive with Ruth sews! (Ie rutovanye firmware are no longer needed - updates over the air and get Ruth this way)
Nandroid backup on the outer-flash drive makes and restores too!
Backup do just on the outside of the stick - the seventh option from the top down "backup to external sdcard". If done on the inside, ClockworkMod folder is empty and remove it to free up 3 gigabytes on a flash drive, you can only CWM menu option delete
Plus this rekaveri that it can run on devices with bootloader zalochenny

Download (new version now backup and core with rekaveri):
Attached fileIntelAndroid-FBRL-01-17-2015.7z(4.05 MB)

For Root access on Android 5 will use this version of the temporary rekaveri (T4 optional):
Attached fileIntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR.7z(5.13 MB)

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 20.06.15, 09:07

Userericsyabi I made a firmware dump 1050F and I asked him to lay on his behalf to all those who suffer:

download YT2-1050F_USR_S000143_1501051823_WW21_ROW

Where to insert:
Attached Image

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 20.01.15, 15:01

Rep: (1837)
Lenovo boot file screen without sound.

Exasperated melody itself on the initial screen, the download (to be included after every reboot
despite the fact that in the settings disabled) post the animation file without sound.
File loading animation without sound
Attached filestart.mp4 (850.81 KB)

If there are any root for the system manager (e.g.Р’В® Root Explorer (File Manager) (Post # 37237863)
to put in a replacement system / media.Zadat permission (rw-r - r--) and perezagruzitsya.Zvuka boot on will not turn on at all.
Native file, if necessary, sohranit.Dolzhno suitable for all plate types (source file in 8-ke-ke and 10 identical).

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 02.05.15, 09:03

progratech @ 17.01.2015, 09:14*
0narod where to get the original firmware for 830 liters

Here

For those who want to collect pure android in system.img
As vzrostit device tree (device tree)
Assembling CaynogenMod
Source code, see 11
Kernel assembly manual

How to assemble our kernel:
Detailed - construct android Г— 86
The compiler (for me this is going - others have not tried it):
Download
I used Ubuntu 12.04. Also on the system must be installed Java implementation of Oracle
Installing additional dependencies for Ubuntu 12.04:
sudo -i
apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf build-essential \
zip curl libc6-dev libncurses5-dev: i386 x11proto-core-dev \
libx11-dev: i386 libreadline6-dev: i386 libgl1-mesa-glx: i386 \
libgl1-mesa-dev g ++ - multilib mingw32 openjdk-6-jdk tofrodos \
python-markdown libxml2-utils xsltproc zlib1g-dev: i386

Set symlink to resolve a name conflict:
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGL.so

Kernel sources are in the hidden folder.fr-AF68aK / YOGA_Tablet2_830L (ROW) _source_code / linux / kernel

830L Config folder: arch / x86 / configs /YT2_8_row_lte_diffconfig
Or pick up the config command in the terminal (see the readme):
cat arch / x86 / configs / i386_byt_defconfig arch / x86 / configs / YT2_8_row_lte_diffconfig>.config

ATmake file (line 196) you need to set the path to the compiler, I have this:
CROSS_COMPILE? =/ Home / fan / papka / build_kernel /linux-x86_64 / bin / i686-linux-android-
And fire! ie make
After building the kernel (make clean modules do not be lost anyway) go search for the folder with the source for the presence of.ko (If vayfay, modem, etc will not work - replace the necessary skompelirovanye ramdisk kernel modules - directory lib / modules )
How to flash the kernel to bypass zalochenny bottles and signature verification? Almost found ..

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 25.01.15, 17:12

pro100gamer @ 19.01.2015, 18:09*
firmware version you have more old, right?

Factory version of the system, then updated. Does it make sense to take the rest dd'shkoy?
For firmware via PhoneFlashTool:
download Rooted_YT2-830L_USR_S000010_1409171517_WW21

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 20.01.15, 09:59

Rep: (66)
zorralex @ 19.01.2015, 19:39*
So as if the flash firmware on 13-inch junior series of yoga-enabled mobile !! ??
zorralex @ 19.01.2015, 20:46*
In versions with a smaller diagonal of firmware settings have mobile - I have asked, whether it is possible to flash 13-inch Yoga firmware from the younger model. Maybe someone tried to run and got an external modem?
Do not try to sew on the device firmware from another model !!! : D explains why dropped from the topic ..
intonation
In early December, has bothered to put up with the backlight samovolnichestvom, podtuplivayuschim interface and lack of prospects on the horizon .. Decided to explore Linux already and go through the firmware, select the partition on hard under of Ubuntu, all prepared and ......... laptop refused to boot from a bootable stick: lol: "Well, is not destiny" - thought and fleshanul full (yes, full) firmware from the 13 'th version.
- What for? To (maybe) to see whether there is the same glitches on other versions, and see where his feet are growing in trouble.
- What was the result? The device started to think that has a QHD-resolution display and will be scaled accordingly everything (even the bottles and rekaveri), so that the interface is not part of the visible area of ​​the matrix. Well at least the sensor calibration was not shot down - picked "by tapping the map" screenshots on the network.
- So what's the catch? Bring it was. And here is the main plugging.Device stops responding ports (USB and memory card), respectively, in any way (no contact at all) had not seen a computer, via an external connection recovery has become impossible.
Transition
Next, after a week of unsuccessful attempts to do anything, and another week nothing at all with him did not work, which gave to the service of the DSP (ITT group company, the Lenovo Certified Partner). The technician took to try to solve the problem on its own and in parallel to try to organize a replacement under warranty.
Gone holidays and month of time, warranty replacement was denied because It operates only within the country of purchase (I have from Germany). It remains only to pick up with nothing.
The experience of this situation
The only chance of salvation is that the firmware of the 13 'took the first version of the Lenovo is not the original, but to rebuild from Ruthpro100gamer 'and. And now the guide (who suddenly happen) how to act, if the tablet computer stopped seeing:
1) Take the following from the firmware files for your modifications:
a) boot / boot in a droidboot.img;
b) recovery / rekaveri as recovery.img;
a) kernel / core in the form boot.img;
2) Fill the files somewhere on the exchanger (I used Yandex.Disk, because it gives a fairly short links and the button "Download" page is not hidden by a bunch of banners);
3) to achieve the Internet connection on your tablet (I had to remove the protection on a key on the router to do without any input from the resolution of the downed interface);
4) Download the all 3 files, saved in / sdcard / Download default;
5) Take the programAndroid Terminal EmulatorYou can throw a similarly through the exchanger;
6) Further, trying to drive
su
Ruth and allow access, and then the team,who told SW.pro100gamer , and more specifically:
* Sew the core
dd if = / sdcard / Download / boot.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p3

* Sew rekaveri
dd if = / sdcard / Download / recovery.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p4

* Sew bottles
dd if = / sdcard / Download / droidboot.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p5

7) To check off and loads in the flashing mode (Power hold up volume +);
8) is connected to the computer and all firmware reflash entirely using the Phone Flash Tool.

Blame for such a long statement. : Grabli: If the material will be unclaimed, curators moderators deleted at any time.

P.S .: ROW-flashed firmware version on November 5, 2014, OTA booted on January 5, 2015. The Auto Brightness sort pofiksili, checked only on application Recorder - brightness is not changed when you run, regardless of the use of the light sensor. More did not climb, as already acquired Tab S for the new year and to part with his screen there is no desire.

Post has been editedStrato - 19.01.15, 20:33
Reason for editing: sleep already, I do not see the error

Roadwheel @ 19.01.2015, 21:36*
I'm here this thing works great GMD and the lower shutter is not going away. What is interesting, rue version constantly podglyukivaet though Ruth on the tablet there. So I use the version "no root". There is no problem.

Checked really acceptable and root functions in this version is not needed.
There is a need to pull the curtain for the appearance of the keyboard, but it's not terrible.
Take advise from here, it Russified versionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...e_Mode_v1.5.signed.apk
The app has just appeared on the forum and therefore does not come across ranshe.TemaGMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 20.01.15, 10:04
Reason for editing: fixed bug

Rep: (9)
After installing CWM not installed the update over the air (on the drain .... firmware 830LC_120 does nothing (the LSA is useless ... ... that dig? ... yes, flew 133 from 15.01

Post has been editedleelou - 20.01.15, 22:03

leelou @ 20.01.2015, 22:02*
After installing CWM not installed the update over the air (on the drain .... firmware 830LC_120 does nothing

Factory sewing rutanutoe 830L without grief sucked firmware and update, Ruth essno flew.

leelou @ 21.01.2015, 01:02*
After installing CWM not installed the update over the air (on the drain .... firmware 830LC_120 does nothing (the LSA is useless ... ... that dig? ... yes, flew 133 from 15.01

First - CWM is not installed on the tablet, it is a one-off.
In vtoryh- download the update and apply it not through the standard rekaveri
and through the same CWM.

leelou @ 21.01.2015, 02:19*
baikal0912,
probyval just ... bug flies (

Look hereLenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (android version) - Discussion (Post # 37298455)

Rep: (9)
* baikal0912,
wrote earlier .... is not so (... after unpacking and when set to 9% - a mistake.

Post has been editedleelou - 20.01.15, 23:37

leelou @ 21.01.2015, 02:36*
wrote earlier .... is not so (... after unpacking and when set to 9% - a mistake.

You write that flashed the drain 830LC.
On it or update does not put you in it already had something to change the system?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20 09:30