> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Anti-Collector | Program to block calls and SMS from the collectors

Rep: (19)
Anti-Collector
Version: 4.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Automatic blocking of unwanted calls and SMS with minimal effort.

Description:
In our country, unfortunately, is not always enforced laws. Collectors are not allowed to call you and annoy your loved ones, but they do it and they do not care about the legality. This application was created in order to restore justice. Our team will monitor, verify and update information on all non-collectors. Now, your peace of mind - our concern. We are working for you and will try to fulfill your every wish, every update will improve the functionality of the application and add to the list of collectors available. The application works on the principle of the black list, but with a ready and refilled daily blacklist.

About database with collector numbers : the program uses the simplest data storage scheme - in the local database of SQLite 3 format (located in the program’s archive at [APK] /assets/AntiCol.db, the mere mortal must check the program extension from * .apk to * .zip), Now there are just over 5000 numbers. In principle, by editing it (the SqliteBrowser3 program - in the attachment), you can add to the database, or modify it for yourself.

Additionally . Now for Russia there are two versions of the program: paid (according to the author will be updated more often and new functionality will appear in it) and free (only updating the database of numbers). For Ukraine, while there is only a free version.

PS . I (depler) - not the author of the program! I just created a topic where it will grow further - we'll see.

Android required: 2.3+
Developer: Evgeny Pyatkovsky

Google Play (Russia, free version): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anticollector.rus
Google Play (Russia, paid version): https: //play.google.co….anticollector.rusplat
Google Play (Ukraine): https: //play.google.co…=com.anticollector.ukr

RUSSIA:
Attached Image
Version: 4.4.1 Anti-Collector (Post debiloid78 # 69996115)
Version: 1.0 (5774 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus-1_5774.apk (2.54 MB)
Paid version: 1.0 (5680 numbers) Attached fileAntiCollectorplat_5680.apk (2.54 MB)

UKRAINE:
Attached Image
Version 1.0: Attached filecom.anticollector.ukr.apk (2.45 MB)

Utility to view the database: Attached fileSqliteBrowser3.rar (9.46 MB)

Neighboring theme with utility for downloading the list of Anti-Collector numbers: Message в„–302, author debiloid78

Past versions
version: 4.3.9 Anti-Collector (Post Aleksey_52 # 62420456)
version: 4.2 Anti-Collector (Post Fly IQ4414 # 50181217)
Free version: 3.0 Anti-Collector (Post pokpok # 47448082)
Free version: 1.0 (5500 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus_83.apk (2.54 MB)

Free version: 1.0 (5022 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus-1_23.01.2015.apk (2.53 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 04.04.19, 17:12

Rep: (495)
evilnb @ 17.02.2015, 10:14*
A new version has been released, can anyone post it?

Attached filecom.anticollector.rus-1.apk(2.57 MB)

Rep: (259)
And last for Ukraine can someone put?

Rep: (19)
How can I see the very database of Ukrainian application?

Rep: (7)
There are problems with the phone. After another collector will call it is in the incoming phone numbers diminish the volume. And if someone else calls the volume turned all the way and, accordingly, I do not hear the call

Rep: (171)
Offer ideas to the author of the maintenance base up to date.
The idea to place a third-party server, a text file with SQL queries add new and remove old (irrelevant) numbers.
Program automatically once a certain period of time, downloads and executes. The program is conducted registration of installed updates.
The base for all users of the program will be relevant.
Software implementation of such a solution is not complicated, but the user will eliminate the daily re-installation of the program.

Rep: (1)
GziN @ 24.02.2015, 15:36*
There are problems with the phone. After another collector will call it is in the incoming phone numbers diminish the volume. And if someone else calls the volume turned all the way and, accordingly, I do not hear the call

HTC phone? There is such a problem, the author says that he does not figure out how to get rid of it, because he does not have this company Phone

* mikmik2,
phone Alcatel

Rep: (171)
But the data is retrieved from AntiKollektor.Rossiya fee.
Those. if the author in response to such assessment will start to encrypt the database, that is not difficult, then how you get the data.

Post has been editedmagdelphi - 27.02.15, 16:00

Rep: (495)
The paid version of 19 March (RF)

Attached filecom.anticollector.rusplat.apk(1.48 MB)

Rep: (51)
Here is an interesting question: why in the latest program updates (toll free Pro version do not know.) Asks the right of the photo / video / multimedia, and information about the wifi and connected devices ???

Post has been editedSergey_SK - 22.03.15, 13:53

5 years speak simkarty) and then on to you) 5-6 collector's offices, and 4 banks nazvanivayut)) No loans or Dolgov no where!) Did not take any where !! and require Cheto) left people ask !!! Crucify calls from 6 am !!! The program helps)) of 30 calls per day, 27 blocks) author thank you very much)

* merial
in the version that you put the number 15281 ATP !!!!

Rep: (6)
Please add the author to capSQLite EditorDatabase editor for android!

Rep: (0)
Appendix useless !!! Buggy and is not updated. You still need the most room to add to their bolkirovki. But even if we add, call anyway. Only now they are offering assistance in resolving. Or maybe it's not all collectors? And if it's not collectors, where they got my number? The only explanation - the application merges. Maybe even someone a similar problem? Not only that collectors are bored, so also these strange people ...

A few days ago I held a regular update and programmulina renamed from "Russian depressant" in "depressants Whole World". This is normal?

Rep: (0)
X1M1X @ 25.03.2015, 00:07*
5 years speak simkarty) and then on to you) 5-6 collector's offices, and 4 banks nazvanivayut)) No loans or Dolgov no where!) Did not take any where !! and require Cheto) left people ask !!! Crucify calls from 6 am !!! The program helps)) of 30 calls per day, 27 blocks) author thank you very much)
Actually and where you take the information as it was locked? I understand that the program does not keep logs of who she dumped, or am I wrong? (Or even non-existent debts wife got to shake, a program set but it is interesting to know how many were still called and did not get through)

Rep: (1226)
M
Please do not flood.

Rep: (10)
Today, refreshed and said that the program will work for free for one week. Then, he wants money.

Guys, tell me please, download and install immediately paid version or update to AntiKolletor whole world, how best to do?
thank

Generally updated prog, but depressants Russia and remains the name. There was a sign that the program will run 1 week, then will be paid 30 rubles a month. Now there is a bonus program for the year free of charge, all for 200 rubles. Have time to download! :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 1:16