> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Anti-Collector | Program to block calls and SMS from the collectors

Rep: (19)
Anti-Collector
Version: 4.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Automatic blocking of unwanted calls and SMS with minimal effort.

Description:
In our country, unfortunately, is not always enforced laws. Collectors are not allowed to call you and annoy your loved ones, but they do it and they do not care about the legality. This application was created in order to restore justice. Our team will monitor, verify and update information on all non-collectors. Now, your peace of mind - our concern. We are working for you and will try to fulfill your every wish, every update will improve the functionality of the application and add to the list of collectors available. The application works on the principle of the black list, but with a ready and refilled daily blacklist.

About database with collector numbers : the program uses the simplest data storage scheme - in the local database of SQLite 3 format (located in the program’s archive at [APK] /assets/AntiCol.db, the mere mortal must check the program extension from * .apk to * .zip), Now there are just over 5000 numbers. In principle, by editing it (the SqliteBrowser3 program - in the attachment), you can add to the database, or modify it for yourself.

Additionally . Now for Russia there are two versions of the program: paid (according to the author will be updated more often and new functionality will appear in it) and free (only updating the database of numbers). For Ukraine, while there is only a free version.

PS . I (depler) - not the author of the program! I just created a topic where it will grow further - we'll see.

Android required: 2.3+
Developer: Evgeny Pyatkovsky

Google Play (Russia, free version): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anticollector.rus
Google Play (Russia, paid version): https: //play.google.co….anticollector.rusplat
Google Play (Ukraine): https: //play.google.co…=com.anticollector.ukr

RUSSIA:
Attached Image
Version: 4.4.1 Anti-Collector (Post debiloid78 # 69996115)
Version: 1.0 (5774 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus-1_5774.apk (2.54 MB)
Paid version: 1.0 (5680 numbers) Attached fileAntiCollectorplat_5680.apk (2.54 MB)

UKRAINE:
Attached Image
Version 1.0: Attached filecom.anticollector.ukr.apk (2.45 MB)

Utility to view the database: Attached fileSqliteBrowser3.rar (9.46 MB)

Neighboring theme with utility for downloading the list of Anti-Collector numbers: Message в„–302, author debiloid78

Past versions
version: 4.3.9 Anti-Collector (Post Aleksey_52 # 62420456)
version: 4.2 Anti-Collector (Post Fly IQ4414 # 50181217)
Free version: 3.0 Anti-Collector (Post pokpok # 47448082)
Free version: 1.0 (5500 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus_83.apk (2.54 MB)

Free version: 1.0 (5022 numbers) Attached filecom.anticollector.rus-1_23.01.2015.apk (2.53 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 04.04.19, 17:12

Rep: (463)
Update.

Program for converting .txt file to VCARD .vcf format

- added progress bar
- accelerated conversion

Go to the post with the program

Post has been editeddebiloid78 - 10.04.19, 20:29

Rep: (2)
Ac75 @ 04/10/19, 16:11*
Indeed, earlier in the application there was a more convenient functionality, but because of the Google policy, the author cut out this very functionality (add to emergency situations from the call list).

And if you put the latest version with this functionality, the worse, will the databases be picked up from the old version?

Which version do you recommend installing?

Rep: (0)
I did not convert the database, I decided to launch it on the phone in the free version, (4.6.4) 4.4.4 as it is written in the application .. Total, 5 hours writeWait, the database is loading.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Should I wait longer or is this a bug in the program?

Has anyone understood how to return the "Add from calls" button? Manually uncomfortable.

Rep: (1)
And where to send the bug reports? I wrote to the VKontakte group in the topic of complaints and suggestions.

If in the settings there is a checkmark opposite the option “Block anonymous calls”, then all incoming calls are rejected. I ticked off - calls began to be accepted as they should.

Post has been editedkyraga - 05.06.19, 11:15

Rep: (25)
On the 8th Andrew stopped running ((

And finally, does this program work? Two years before, I used the version of 50 rubles per month, now I switched to the version for 500 rubles at a time, it blocks once,
and now finally I began to write "server error report about error automatically sent"

Post has been editedseruban - 16.06.19, 12:42

Rep: (27)
Norod that with the application has already been 3 days does not work writes a server error? I tried all versions both old and new from googlemarket one hell server error

Rep: (248)
The program has not been working for a long time ... for all messages in social networks on this occasion, they immediately block access ... the author was apparently beaten off.

Rep: (74)
JohnyRussia9 @ 06/17/19, 00:22*
already 3 days does not work writes a server error?

The same garbage, only it doesn’t write errors, it just stopped blocking calls.
Myxa_TaHkyeT_B_noJleTe @ 06/17/19, 18:01*
the program does not work for a long time

Eh ..

* debiloid78,
The same trouble as Jack_Rabbit - the archive password is incorrect. Version 4.2, WinRAR, 7zip, starting from the administrator - do not care, Windows 7 x86 Enterprise. The stump is clear, I copy the password completely, there are no extra spaces. Obviously some kind of bug in the program. Why the hell do you need this password? )
In short, I ask for help, but for now I will not refuse the unpacked phones.txt.

proofs
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedNikitich - 13.07.19, 16:34

* debiloid78,
Haha backdoor? Thanks, come up)

Which backdoor? I copied from the program and threw it here.

So I thought everyone generated their own password, why then does the program give me a completely different one?

Post has been editedNikitich - 13.07.19, 17:04

Let’s figure it out, it’s the case in Windows x86.

AntiCollector Base Updater
Update to v4.2.1
Go to the post with the program

* debiloid78,
I confirm, it has now worked for me. But at startup, she finds a new version of the program and offers to download it)

Attached Image

So download and it is necessary, there the jambs are all fixed.
You can download the topic here, you can from the site of the program. No difference.

upd
the version number on the server has not been updated, at the moment everything is in order, it will no longer ask for updates, provided that the program 4.2.1

Rep: (58)
I downloaded from the Market. Blocks all calls. Even if the white list to make contact. Reviews recent talk about the same. Hmm ...
Samsung A40 9.0

I add. MB who can help. After downloading and authorization of all items of the program once it worked.
He went into the program settings put a tick block international calls, and the program does not even miss my contacts. I ticked the problem persists.
Result After the installation settings do not press the program :) something like this.

Post has been edited1xtralol - 27.08.19, 01:18

to upgrade to android 9 it worked, currently blocks all calls, knocked down, gg bb

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 2:10