> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode | Hiding the status bar and touch buttons on the screen.

Rep: (24)
GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:11.01.2015

Attached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Allows you to choose to remove the status bar and touch buttons from the screen.

Description:
Fullscreen mode in any application or game (* )
☆ Root rights are NOT required ☆
Hide or show status bar
Hide or show touch buttons on screen
Easy to switch modes from the sliding navigation panel
You can switch modes in the application settings
Configure full-screen options for each application separately (Pro-functions)
Fullscreen mode in all applications
Change the size, color, transparency of the trigger or remove the trigger completely (Pro-function)
The application works on versions of Android 4.4 KitKat and above. This is a beta version and the developer is working on its further improvement.
Known issues:
- The keyboard may not work in full screen mode, it must be disabled before using the keyboard.
- The program is badly combined with games, so full screen mode on games is also better off (* ).
- Android-L has an error, due to which some application settings may not work. This will be fixed as soon as possible.
Paid unlocking of Pro-functions inside the application.

Android required: 4.4 KitKat and above
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Good mood droid
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2798554
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmd.immersive&hl=en
Changes:
• Fixed trigger errors in landscape mode.
• Added On / Off button in the program interface

Download: version: 1.5
Attached fileGMD_Full_Screen_Immersive_Mode_v1.5.apk(1.23 MB)

Download: Version: 1.5 PRO GMD_Full_SIM_Pro_v1.5.apk
Download: Version: 1.5 PRO Russian translation Post # 14
Past versions

Post has been editedAllex_Comlauder - 01.03.15, 04:05
Reason for editing: Russian version added

Rep: (63)
Put someone full version of the program

Rep: (102)
It sucks that only 4.4.

Rep: (160)
Freedom to help, there is unlocking in-app purchase.

Rep: (0)
Good and useful application. It works correctly.

Rep: (19)
On 5.0, it does not plow with a freeze, maybe at least someone will post a backup?

Rep: (4974)
Version: 1.5 translated into Russian

Rep: (5)
Version: 1.5 translated into Russian

hacked? Lucky something does not break

Rep: (20)
- The program is poorly combined with games, so full screen mode on games is also better to disable (*).

Meaning then from this program .. o.O

Post has been editedFix_kmsnet - 24.01.15, 09:00

Meaning then from this program .. o.O

The meaning is very large, especially in landscape mode it significantly increases the usable screen area, which is important primarily for the Internet. In many games, there is an auto-hide button function, and then a new program, I think the developer will improve it. But the main thing - does not require root-rights, that is, availableto allWho has Android 4.4 and higher.

Post has been editedAllex_Comlauder - 24.01.15, 09:24

Rep: (134)
Plus one more big and fat meaning - at 4.4, as far as I understand, the screen dimmers do not work on the buttons in the navigation bar (and those that claim to be fixed do not work anyway). Accordingly, in a dark room, the navigation bar burns the eyes (for example, on a google press). And a very good way to fix it, and at the same time to increase the screen for viewing magazines - to hide these buttons.

You can, of course, gravitybox - only the navigation bar should be hidden not everywhere, but in a couple of applications, so a stand-alone application is more convenient.

In general, of course, well done huawei with their correctly cleaned bar built into the firmware. Very lacking on other devices.

Rep: (391)
GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode 1.5 PRO : Attached fileGMD_Full_SIM_v1.5.cp.apk (1.25 MB)

On ASUS MeMO Pad 7 (ME176C), when you try to change the theme or color, it crashes with an error, the changes are not saved: nea:

Rep: (4974)
GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode 1.5 PRO translated into Russian

Rep: (1891)
A few important points of use.

1. What would appear the keyboard, it is not necessary to disconnect
attachmentenough to activate the trigger for the appearance
onscreen buttons, followed bythe keyboard will be called .
2.When using this application is locked onscreen
dimming functionin MX Player .The value indicator
brightness changes, the brightness itself does not change.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 04.03.15, 20:38
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (371)
* baikal0912,
* baikal0912,
A small correction-brightness changes when you turn on the screen lock (lock) during playback.

Rep: (1891)
sologuitarist88 @ 03/04/2015, 00:25*
A small correction-brightness changes when you turn on the screen lock (lock) during playback.

If you enable the lock, the brightness scale will not appear at all.
on the screen. If you are about to first set the brightness level to turn on the lock,
look at the brightness and if you still need to adjust the unlock, etc.
then why this "masochism." Simply turn off the GMD and quietly use the brightness,
then turn on again. I just warned that people would not be afraid when they find
not working brightness in MX Player.

Rep: (45)
* baikal0912,
My MX player is a great friend of GMD Immersive. The player can hide the buttons himself, so in the gmd settings, you should show both panels in the application mx player (pro version, purchased). As a result, no problems, everything works.

Rep: (45)
* baikal0912,
I'm sorry, I did not understand the collision ...

I saw that someone had a problem, but I somehow escaped it, not knowing at all about its existence, checked, unsubscribed, and ...

Always believed that the forum is a place of communication, and a joint search for solutions

Rep: (2)
I understand this is the only application in which you can choose certain applications in which the buttons will disappear? I would like an alternative because it does not work very stable + the implementation with the writing of the text is not very happy

Rep: (51)
There is no sense in this program, in whale cate and higher on Sonya, the navbar in the games is already hidden in games. That would be on 4.2 it would be cool.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 19:34