> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Carista OBD2 | Diagnostics and customization.

Rep: (7)
Carista OBD2
Version: 5.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.01.2021

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
He sees ALL blocks, errors on them, resets errors. Maybe something to customize (encode
Description:
I propose to create a topic for discussion, judging by the description in the program, the number of readable blocks has been significantly increased.
Useful information

Android required: 4.0 and up.
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Prizmos, LLC
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prizmos.carista
Homepage: http://www.caristaapp.com

Download:
Version: 5.4.2 Pro (~ Timozhai ~)
Version: 5.1 with GP (valeriyk80)
Version: 5.0.3 of GP by 14/08/2020 (iMiKED)
Version: 3.8.4 Unlocked (Alex0047)
Version: 3.8.3 Unlocked Carista OBD2

Past versions
Version: 3.7.5 GP (Post by rhfy # 81348681)

Version: 3.7.6 Unlocked Message в„–4473, author Alex0047
Version: 3.7.5 Unlocked Carista OBD2 (Post Alex0047 # 81355733)
Version: 3.7.4 Unlocked Carista OBD2 (Post Alex0047 # 79666415)
Version: 3.8 beta 21 [Unlocked] Carista OBD2 (Post Alex0047 # 81314131)
Version: 3.8 beta 13 [Unlocked] Carista OBD2 (Post Alex0047 # 80140467)
Version: 2.5.1 Carista OBD2 (Post vovanKARPO # 43645010)
Version: 3.6.4 Unlocked Message в„–2724, author Alex0047
Version: 3.6.4 build 364099 Patched Carista OBD2 (Post Alex0047 # 73515414)
Version: 3.6.4 Р atched Carista OBD2 (Post KOR6UN # 57898029)
Version: 2.2 Attached filecom.prizmos.carista-1.apk (1.61 MB)
Version: 2.2 Rus Carista OBD2 (Post # 37161555)

Beta versions:
Version: 5.1 beta19 Carista OBD2 (Armeabi v7a + Arm64 v8a) (FatBone)

Post has been editediMiKED - 22.01.21, 07:58
Reason for Editing: Update: New Version 5.4.2 Pro

Rep: (0)
I have been using this program for about a year, starting with version 0.8.0. To avoid unnecessary questions, you need to clarify that it does not work with all brands of cars. As of today, VAG (VW / Scoda / Audi / Seat), BMW, Toyota / Lexus support has been announced. In the free version, you can only see the presence of errors, in order to decrypt and reset them - you need to buy the full version (Freedom taxis).
The undoubted advantage of this program is that it sees errors not only of the engine and transmission, but also of other ECUs (immo, pillows, comfort block, etc.). Also, so far only in this program I saw the possibility of customization - the inclusion of some internal options. In general, the program from the category must have.

Rep: (33)
* fireball666 Everything turned out: heppy_dancing: thanks in turnips: thank_you: Truth suffered for a long time, where to put a check in the LP, you need one average (something to save later)

Feel free to ask what is LP?

Sorry, figured out

Rep: (8)
Volkswagen
Polo sedan Russian version works. The flight is normal. Bought through freedom

Tell me what extra. Functions it turned out to activate, turn on the horn without ignition? what year is the car?

Rep: (45)
With my Elm, only errors are checked, my adapter does not support extended functionality. I took the cheapest with Ali

Who will induce ELM327 version 1.5 on a worker, preferably on Ali, so that carista can work? My supposedly 1.5 turned out to be 2.1, the program does not work with it, it sees only the temperature of the engine, it does not enter into the custom and does not read errors. Huawei Honor 2, got root, set freedome, the program works, but problems with the adapter itself. Tested on the Polo sedan 2014 and Octavia A5 2012

Post has been editedPolo911 - 17.03.15, 07:30

Rep: (2)
Hi guys!

I am pleased with your interest in our product. Today released version for iPhone, you can downloadhere. If you have questions, write - I will answer.

Our website:http://caristaapp.com/
Our Facebook page:Fb
Our VKontakte page:VC

Good luck! Valentin Gelinski, a member of the Carista development team.

Post has been editedv_gelinski - 20.03.15, 16:03

Rep: (50)
Prog sees Mitsubons ?? American, montero vchasnosti?

Rep: (3)
Will the functionality be expanded? I like the app very much, my golf sees it without any problems. Reads and erases errors that other programs cannot.

@Andursen, Don't see yet. It works only with VAG and Toyota, soon there will be support for BMW. (I'm talking about settings. OBDII diagnostics is the same for everyone)
@Dialer_, will be wider. In addition to supporting different models, we will add different functionalities to existing ones, such as Servise reset for VAG. If you find this feature useful, write and we will do it.

Ps I see that Carista has already been translated into Russian. If you want to throw us a literate translation, we will release the official Russian version.

Rep: (33)
* v_gelinski, Do you support Mercedes?

Of course it will be. Ideally, we will support all the big automakers like merceds. Only we have a lot of work, but time is short ...

Rep: (3)
In addition to supporting different models, we will add different functionalities to existing ones, such as Servise reset for VAG. If you find this feature useful, write and we will do

I think it will be useful to many

Rep: (4)
waiting for the support of Honda ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
For some reason on VW Polo Sedan writes: failed fo connect engine, ABS, transmission. Pillows, electronics, etc. sees

Attached images
Attached Image

Thanks for the translation. Everything is excellent and understandable. Respect to the author of the translation !!!

Rep: (16)
Valeriyk80 @ 05.24.2015, 00:22*
Full translation Carista OBD2-2.2.1.
Carista OBD2-2.2.1.
Attached file prizmos.carista_2.2.1.apk (1,53 РњР‘)

If something is wrong, write!

It seems to be the case (in conjunction with Freedom). Thank.
Is there no easier medicine?

Post has been editedBarmaley_GMN - 04.06.15, 11:42

Rep: (9)
Barmaley_GMN @ 06/04/2015 11:33*
It seems to be the case (in conjunction with Freedom). Thank.
Is there no easier medicine?

LP - no, easier: laugh_wild:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 06:10