IP cameras - Discussion | [Ip camera] installation, connection, setup

Rep: (1)
Installation, configuration of IP cameras

Network setup пїЅ | Selection of network equipment пїЅ| Internet to a private house пїЅ | Selection of components for BB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | "Laboratory" of computers and peripherals | Select and Compare IP cameras

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" use Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!пїЅ

Post has been editedmihadom - 13.06.20, 15:07

Rep: (45)
gjktoerb @ 25.06.20, 16:59*
I have yet to find an application for the company

Applications not only with IE installed active X.
Or by CMS

Rep: (2)
The people of this hikvizion DS-7216HGHI-SH - worked worked and lost picture, food is, the power icon is green - what pinout in 4-pin connector - there are two Clem should be 12 volts or what?

Rep: (51)
uriyjeans1 @ 26.06.20, 14:27*
Power icon is green - what pinout in 4-pin connector - there are two Clem should be 12 volts or what?

Power to the ICC cable usually goes alone in PD ...
This hybrid regik as you have the camera connected, pictures, screenshots, etc., as do not understand where that green

Post has been editedNorco-77 - 26.06.20, 23:55

Camera with his power, he tryndets block more than 10 volts does not issue, but when you connect nothing happens normal unit - audible crack as the screws, working to cool - the power indicator on the green block. I tried and vzha connector and shdmi - the result of one - on the screen is empty. Another question - it turns on when you press the back (typical loading and the works) or to run the system need a remote?

https://magazun.com/hi...-7216hghi-sh-4-audio-/
Here's a - I was just with them had no business, my computers and hedgehogs with them, he grunted at school - so no one really can not say.
It found only that the standard is not issuing unit 12 volts (there was a short circuit in the socket and clear tan block). When the computer unit connection - it comes to life inside (as mentioned above).

Post has been editeduriyjeans1 - 27.06.20, 08:30

Rep: (143)
if there is no image on the CAA - carry in repair hikvizhn

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 27.06.20, 09:46

Rep: (432)
* uriyjeans1 ,
In an Internet write that sometimes rewrite work, try:

http: //ftp.hikvision.r...%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%22.pdfI tried so - he did nenahodit (and antivirusnik cut off compatibility and do, etc., etc.). Is there any other way - without desoldering and lump port?

Post has been editeduriyjeans1 - 27.06.20, 10:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/06/20, 19:01