> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia X2 Dual Sim - Games & Apps | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (61)
Description | Nokia X2 DS Owners Club пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Firmware development пїЅ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMES
APPLICATIONS

Attached Image

Android 4.3 JB Nokia X software platform 2.1 Android 4.4 KK CyanogenMod 11 Android 5.1 LP CyanogenMod 12.1

Post has been editednokiaX2man - 06.01.17, 19:55
Reason for editing: updating the list

Rep: (1)
THX. I will be more attentive.
By the way, the Nokia X2 DS is a very reliable phone in the technical sense. Programmatically - all through the "tambourine". :(

Rep: (2)
My selection of softwarehttps://github.com/myB...ree/master/src/android(the list is updated)
the software is all free, divided into open source and closed programs

Post has been editedhihamotub - 10.06.17, 11:06

Rep: (0)
Nakata cyan and core, mobile legends that podlagivaet something, and what the less you put the graphics, the more it slows down

Rep: (10)
Deus Ex: The Fall
Attached Image

1. Shooter
  2. 3D

Description
The plot unfolds in the late 2020s. The development of science and technology led to a significant cybernization of society. Almost every person has the opportunity to strengthen his abilities many times by implanting implants into his body.

But you have to pay for everything, and mankind has now become totally dependent on tranquilizers, which must be taken on a regular basis so that alien mechanisms will not be rejected.

In the game Deus Ex: The Fall you have to take on the role of Ben Saxon, on whose shoulders lies several tasks. It is necessary to verify the information according to which all people with implanted implants are in mortal danger. You also need to find your offenders who, during the work of the main character in the special services, brutally framed him, almost breaking his life.

Winner in seven "Best Mobile / iOS Games" nominations at E3 2013
"Deus Ex: The Fall is a great game, not a single iOS gamer will remain indifferent"
Slide to play
“It’s amazing how well The Fall passed Deus Ex experience on mobile devices.”
Ign
"The Fall control scheme is probably the best, of all on mobile devices"
Touch arcade
"Excuse me console / PC shnik, but mobile Deus Ex is pretty darn good"
Kotaku
NOTE: Before playing Deus Ex: The Fall, we recommend that you close other applications to enhance your experience.
Deus Ex: The Fall is the beginning of a new journey of the Deus EX series of games. The year 2027 is a golden era for science, technology and an increase in the number of people. Ben Saxon is a former British SAS Mercenary, desperately chasing the truth, but the global conspiracy threatens his life.
Action-RPG Plot
• Fight for survival in the global conspiracy
• Every player action has a consequence.
• The search for truth extends from mafia shelters in Moscow to the slums of Panama
• Long hours of play with various effects
High quality game
• Visually stunning graphics, sound and music
• Intuitive controls
• Difficult enemies and great action
• Full immersion in the game
• Fully explored world
Great experience playing Deus EX
• Play as you like, right through, or discreetly
• Special hacking skills
• The original story based on the universe of games Deus EX
• Unique visual design

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

end

Post has been editedYahyaev - 15.07.17, 16:16

Rep: (6)
Prompt the work program for connecting the Nokia X2 phone (stock 2.1.0.12) from the PC as a webcam. I tried USBWebcam - crashes when launched on the phone, DroidCamX is not connected to PC. IP webcam only via the Internet.

Post has been edited19viktor84 - 15.09.17, 21:33

Rep: (4)
A few questions. Advise the application: choose a convenient player so that you can decompose music into folders or select the option to set the track for an incoming call or SMS and so on from the menu ... Maybe with an equalizer. After samsung got lost on this phone.

Rep: (39)
* Solvik1,
Shuttle +

Hello. Please tell me what to do. After the firmware X2DS I can not go to the store

Rep: (953)
* Firdavs175 , refer to the topic Nokia X2 - Firmware
Do not forget to indicate which firmware is installed.

Rep: (1)
Hello Vkontakte original refuses to install, writes that the syntax oshibka.Starye applications fly, what to do?

Rep: (2)
MitinVolot @ 19.01.2020, 21:03*

androjda version does not suit you, I enjoyed Kate mob for the VC, I recommend Extra events, there are no advertisements, and onranicheny music. Plus, you can download music.

Hello. Why can not I download, Nokia Store?

Rep: (276)
* TS28 Because this shop more in 2014 stopped working. Then there was the Opera Store, also worked through the stump-deck.

* vasia1371 , But what is there instead

* TS28 Just try to pick up from this post - Catalog of popular programs (Post mainbord # 24005855)

* vasia1371 , okay I will try

* TS28 , Google Play or place, will not work. With more likely to go App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com(Post freeman42 # 9446653) . However, it is not very convenient.

Post has been editedvasia1371 - 13.05.20, 15:51

* vasia1371 Yes, I've tried, but even on my phone is not working, "shop", that's what strangeness

* TS28 Phone outdated firmware on the home they are already fully enjoy problematic. A radical solution to the problem - it's firmware to CM11.

* vasia1371 , Ok, clear

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20 10:13