Credit planner | Accounting and planning loans

Rep: (1)
Credit planner
Version: 2.30

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2017

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Accounting and planning loans. Calculation, ext. fees, information, export to Excel.

Description:
Credit Scheduler - schedules the program for calculating loan payments, and record keeping of these payments.

The program supports the maintenance schedule annuity, differentiated and "free" payments.

In addition to these standard options, as the loan amount, term, monthly payment, loan issuance date, the date of the first payment, the following parameters can be set in the calculation:
- Accounting weekend (already 5 options!);
- the date of payment on the last day of the month;
- a one-time fee - a fixed amount,% of the loan amount;
- Commission of the payment - a fixed amount,% of payment amount,% of the loan balance.

The program allows you to start additional payments as the payment date on the schedule, as well as on any other day with automatic recalculation of the graph.

The chart can be calculated:
- designed to change the date of mandatory payments - for tamping calculated schedule to the bank's schedule, the date of payment calculated in the chart can be moved in a range of neighboring charges. Percent (graph) wherein the recalculated the chosen algorithm Interest;
- change the date of zavedonnyh additional contributions;
- change the Commission for payments;
- change the amount of additional contributions;
- adjust the accrued interest, to adjust to the calculation of the bank (when discrepancies penny due to different rounding algorithms in the bank and in the program).

It is possible to change the first payment that it was only the amount of interest payable.
There are reminders of upcoming payments and unloading of the current chart in an Excel file.

The Human:
- the application has admob advertising because of this app requires permissions on the Internet;
- built-in "trap" of ACRA mistakes because of this requires access to the application's log file is removed from the log of the program before the error occurred;
- the launch at startup necessary for the service, which provides information on the due date. To inform the work necessary to keep the service running all the time, although verification is required only once a day. Most do not like it, but other ways yet;
- access to the USB storage device (SD card) is required to upload excel file.

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Borodulin Maxim
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bankir.creditplanner.lite

Download:
Version: 2.30 Credit scheduler (Post bankir1980 # 58277749)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 12.02.17, 22:16
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (26)
No credit editing. It remains to either create a new one, or add a new one) again)

Rep: (268)
Yes, editing would not hurt. And so, unlike other programs that showed payments, almost one to one with the banking calculator.

Rep: (35)
my question is: so, for example, I took out a loan (differentiated) with an initial payment ... well, let's say, 15,000 (more naturally decrease). But I cry instead of 15 000, and, for example, 25000. Can the program to calculate and show me the future payments? Please forgive me, I can chaotically explained, but not a banker, I have never ... I hope the meaning is clear.

TYOYK @ 08.01.2015, 15:58*
No credit editing. It remains to either create a new one, or add a new one) again)

calculation process, taking into account many factors, not quite simple. Editing the original data of course can be implemented, but if there were any unusual changes (add. Fee, for example), then recalculate the schedule fully taking into account the changes is problematic.

Easier to create a new calculation of the parameters of the current, ie the possibility of not edit the already entered the credit, and create a new one with the substitution of the old parameters and make the calculation of pre-adjusting the desired setting.

In a short time to finish the implementation of the possibility of changing the interest rate at any date, as well as the monthly payment on schedule.
The rate may be changed in the life of the agreement using dopnika. Given the current economic situation, I think it will be important to many (some banks may raise rates on existing contracts if it is stipulated by the contract or by mutual agreement).

A change in the monthly payment may be necessary to bring in line with the fact that the bank has set.
When dop.vznosah with recalculation of payment, rather than a decrease in life at the moment the payment is recalculated to kopecks, but some banks may round off the payments at its discretion, up to tens of rubles.

Even in the short-term plans to make the ability to view information on balances and total loans and total payment in the next month for the interested user date. To be able to see not only the data on the current number, but look, for example, six months or a year in advance :)

Old_Rocker @ 10.01.2015, 23:19*
my question is: so, for example, I took out a loan (differentiated) with an initial payment ... well, let's say, 15,000 (more naturally decrease). But I cry instead of 15 000, and, for example, 25000. Can the program to calculate and show me the future payments? Please forgive me, I can chaotically explained, but not a banker, I have never ... I hope the meaning is clear.

Differentiated payment - a fixed monthly payment agreement to repay the loan. The total payment is made up of dif. Payment and interest on the loan.
If you, for example, in the second month extinguished 25 thousand, it will lead to a reduction ahead of the amount of interest on the loan in the next few months, because the remainder of the debt will be less than the scheduled bank.
The answer to your question - yes, at dop.vznose program will recalculate the schedule in view of the new balance of the loan. In the case of differentiated payment is just very convenient to check that the bank had counted :) If settings are graphics (in particular accounting for weekends and all payment date) correspond to those that use the bank, the total amount of payment (diff +%) in the program must coincide with the that counted the bank with an error of not more than a couple cents.

bankir1980 @ 11.01.2015, 23:43*
The answer to your question - yes,

Thank! I will try!

here's another question. I took out a loan for 24 years. (mortgage). on schedule - 7 years to pay for (for example) 30 000, then the graph is "broken" and 7 years payment is 20 000. The remaining payment year - 15 000. The task: instead of 30,000, I'll pay each month (for example) 35 000 .... cope program with recalculation of my debt?
Thank!

If the annuity schedule, and you intend to contribute more than the schedule, the "broken" graphic 7 years and then will not have any value. Or rather not, if you intend to make is always greater than required by the schedule.
Interest is calculated on the fact of use of the remainder of the debt. That is exactly what the program says. The answer to your question - yes, the program still considers.
Just make the program add. contributions or payments amount as you really want to pay or pay and the program will recalculate all in view of the actual charges.

Now of course, this Broken chart (without add. Fees) as you initially can not be created. But soon it will be possible, since I want to make the ability to change the amount of the annuity payment on schedule during the term of the contract (you change it from 30000 to 20000). Now the amount of the annuity payment is specified or calculated to create graphics and it is used before the end of the schedule, or to contribution with the recalculation of the monthly amount. But the restated amount of the payment can not be changed today. It is this opportunity and I want to do, because many banks not to count the amount of cents, and rounded to rubles or 10 rubles, and so. It needs to be able to adjust to this thing :)

Software Update - Version 1.0 / 12

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(1.38 MB)

In Google Play is not yet posted.

Changes:
- added ability to change the initial parameters for calculating the loan;
- Menu suffered from a window with a list of credits in view of credit data window;
- send code refactoring -now the program only works on Android 4.0 and above;
- for advertising and Google analytics connected to use Google Play Service library. Attention, if google Play Service is not installed, the application can "fall".

Post has been editedbankir1980 - 12.03.15, 17:06

Software Update - Version 1.0 / 13

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(1.39 MB)

In Google Play is not yet posted.

Changes:
- Fixed a bug of the previous version. When the institution of a new loan in landscape app crashes.
- added ability to change the interest rate and the amount of monthly payment . Is available from the menu in the preview window on the loan data.

Software Update - Version 1.0 / 16

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(1.45 MB)

The changes concern the interface:
- Added icons in the menu;
- icons of some menu items are automatically placed in the top toolbar, if space is available (on the plates that change more evident);
- in the preview window credit loan information is now displayed in a separate window via the menu item "Credit information", the name of the credit is displayed in the window title;
- in the main window (which displays a list of nearby payments), if an empty list of credits, automatically opens a new loan calculation window.

Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 10.04.15, 09:31
Reason for editing: Under spoiler

Program update - version 1.0.17

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(1.46 MB)

Fixed application error departure for android 5.0 and above for notification of upcoming payments startup.

Program update - version 1.0.18

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(1.46 MB)

Refactoring code.
Improved upload data to an xls file. Now unloaded data in the appropriate format: the amount as numbers, dates, as dates with proper formatting. Previously, everything is unloaded as text.

A new version. 2.26

Changes relate to design.
The design is completely changed based on Material Design.

Added the ability to export and import data on loans to the file (the json format), view data over time (I privately call it a time machine function).

Available to buy in the extended version of the application, giving off advertising and advanced functionality including still only import files from loans.
In the future we plan to add advanced functionality Autoexport credit data to a file when it changes (manual export remains in the basic version), integration with Google calendar (so you can use third-party opoveschalki on Google Calendar events).

Attached filecreditplanner.apk(3.49 MB)

Screenshots of the new design

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbankir1980 - 02.11.15, 16:02

Rep: (55)
* bankir1980, not exactly considers the monthly interest, at least in my loan. I think it's a matter of rounding. The difference turned 1 penny a year :) where I throw the credit file?

Posted on 21/01/2016, 13:13:

I would also like to be able to pay quarterly. I have 2 of these loans.

Post has been editedoleg_oleinik - 21.01.16, 13:14

oleg_oleinik @ 21.01.2016, 14:13*
I think it's a matter of rounding. The difference turned 1 penny per year

1 penny per year it is not even a bad result :)
We need to find a diverging payment and make his adjustment to the amount of interest on + - 1 penny collapsed in view of payment.

oleg_oleinik @ 21.01.2016, 14:13*
I would also like to be able to pay quarterly. I have 2 of these loan

We are talking about loans with annuity payments or differentiated? Annuity every month for 10 years did not meet the bank, to be honest :)

Quarterly payment of the same is done in the same day of the month, such as January 22, April 22, July 22? Theoretically cram into account as possible. It is necessary to look at the code ...

Upgrade to version 2.29

Added the ability to calculate schedules for weekly, quarterly and annual payments.
Added additional field to each calculation, where you can specify any data, such as account number, phone number, address of the bank, and so.

Attached fileapp-release.apk(3.57 MB)

Upgrade to version 2.30

Code optimization

Attached fileapp-release-2.30.apk(1.79 MB)

Rep: (21)
No point first payment, interest only

fieldigor @ 18.02.17, 14:01*
No point first payment, interest only

This is done by editing the calculated first payment. Push in on the payment, select the pencil in the window that opens, edit the payment in the amount of field delete payment amount (or make less the amount of interest). Then schedule recalculated due in this payment only percent (despite the fact that the amount we zeroed).

Rep: (19)
Not true says the payments after the addition of prepayment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 21:56