Replacement glass touchscreen at Explay Infinity | Only the glass with his hands, at home

Rep: (6)
Good day reader page.
If you are here, it means that you have a misfortune that befell me earlier - the glass on the smartphone broke (most likely on Explay Infinity, because for other smart cards there is enough video on the network).
Just like you, I was looking for answers online, but I didn’t find enough information for this model, so I decided to write this FAQ.

And so, I have two Explay Infinity phones with broken glasses.
One I dropped on the asphalt, the second was returned to the ATC after the theft with cracked glass.

During the breakdown, the phones were still under warranty. not buggy and pleased me with their work, for this throw it was a pity.
It did not make sense to sell for parts, because there are multi-analogous offers with broken glass in the network and they are without demand (the device is reliable and apart from the glasses it is unlikely that it breaks). For the same reason, it was not possible to buy a used non-working machine cheaply with a whole glass on the donor. As a result, it was decided to buy glass on AliExpress
one native, from Explay
http: //www.aliexpress...orderId=64716387779854
second from the Chinese equivalent of Gionee GN868
http: //www.aliexpress...orderId=64720818729854

In appearance, they are absolutely identical, only the analog came with a replacement tool, and it was still chezly than 100 rubles.

And so, the photos will not be much, but they are not really needed.
I did not fotkal the phone in the assembled state, it is all the same, and it can be easily disassembled into a photo. To do this, remove the back cover, pull out the battery, unscrew a few self-tapping screws, which are visible and remove the back inner wall.
Further, the disassembly of the phone is not advisable, because there is no need, only the factory assembly will break and that's all.
To freely remove the display with glass, after uncoupling it is necessary to unscrew one screw (first remove the cable above it) and remove the touchscreen cable.
In the photo I marked them with arrows:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 19.12.14, 15:24

Since during disassembly (itching, and I did not wait long to come to Aliekspress tool), and mediator, and those with him I did not, I sharpened wooden stick from the ice cream (good wife, a sweet tooth), imprisoned her and heating household (for hair) hairdryer glass hooking it with a bracket (first office knife that would stick slip) gradually moving the stick ice cream from the (periodically heating) separated from the body ,. Then he stuck out a bit motherboard and easily pulled the loop through the slot to install it. Without ottopyrivaniya motherboard flex cable will not work!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 19.12.14, 15:32

Then there were three weeks of anxious waiting for the glass from China and the scabies of the hands (separate the glass from the wheelbarrow). But something told me that the moment had not come. I always feel when that moment came. :) And I decided to wait for the glass and google another video about the separation of the glass from the wheelbarrow.
here is one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyyU9a7cLsc

I’ll say right away that I filmed significantly more carefully than on video. The guy in the video is somehow savagely picking with an iron tool under glass and ruined it all in FIG, lazy to warm up the display periodically.
I teased office knife is one area that could be inserted that is softer (it was a fatal mistake on my part, because at that moment I was slightly damaged film on the tache, but not critical, in the blind spot, but still, the next time neither of which iron will not use other than a screwdriver, only plastic), then I picked out of thin cardboard sign saying "if you interfere with my car ............ such issue in the cafe often) and heating the glass slowly slip into it around the perimeter. Resist the glass without any problems, even cardboard. Maybe it all is heated.
I used a building dryer with a minimum temperature of 350 degrees, I just took it away and did not remove my hand from the phone to control the heat. Warmed for 10-15 seconds, then slipped the carton, then warmed again, etc.
Some use a plastic bank card sharpened from the edge (if I don’t have one, I didn’t have it, but in the light of recent events, this rubbish may be enough for everyone :))
And so, here's what happened:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 19.12.14, 15:56

Then everything is simple.
CAREFULLY cleaned with glue with alcohol touch. GENTLY, because small pieces of glass can remain in the glue and the touchscreen will be scratched.
It remains only to stick a new glass from China.
I have not yet glued, because I do not know, glue on glue, or only along the contour to the corus.
The network has both options, but I still think.
As I finish, I will definitely write.
To replace the second glass on another phone I will try to remove the review, but I do not promise.
I'm too lazy, and there is not much time. :)
In the meantime, a photo of a brand new piece of glass from the Chinese, God grant him a lot of rice and health. :)

Attached images
Attached Image

As promised, I will write a sequel whenever possible.
Yesterday the order here is such gadgets for gluing glass (thanks to the video on YouTube):

Posted 12/23/2014 10:22 AM:

Who is not
Glue LOCA 2500, transparent ultraviolet drying (lamp can be asked from familiar calfs, which at home cover the nails with all sorts of gels and shellaces.
Scotch acrylic (silicone) transparent, 0.18mm thickness 2mm width (the most that) and 25 meters long.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 23.12.14, 10:28

Today came the second piece of glass.
It went longer than the first two times, but not the essence.
Enough well packed (in foam boxes, with pimply cellophane).
photo lay out later when the glue and scotch come.
At the same time, I nafotkayu (and maybe take a video) of the process of ungluing the glass on the second phone and gluing new ones.

Scrap received silicone, thin, 2 mm wide, that's it.
Waiting for the glue and continue to repair. : yes2:

Post has been editedPorschik - 13.01.15, 21:58

Hello again. :)
Clay arrived, three tubes of 5 ml. Enough for 6 phones, but good for 7-8, but I don’t need that much, at least for now.
As already written, or at the glass renting, or marriage factory but I have in the corner in the bottom right there is a "flake", peeling coating on the matrix itself, which greatly complicates the process of sticking a new window. The fact that I'm going to glue liquid glue, which can flow into the hole and break the sensor operation. Actually, here's a bit about the varieties of displays and the use of a liquid adhesive. Interesting there alternativa- solid adhesive in a sheet like film. In the same video, I heard la itself is not comforting information about my bong (seen in the photo above the bong in the lower right corner).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN6u_iwywWo

Now I think how to eliminate the ingress of glue under the top layer of the sensor in the hole. So far, except for sticking it with something, I have not invented anything.
Tomorrow I'm going to stick the glass, after which I will write a report with photos.

Post has been editedPorschik - 18.01.15, 00:38

Yes, I almost forgot.
Scotch 2 mm a little wide for pasting the frame on the sides. According to this, I recommend, if you are going to glue in the case, and not in a special form, first glue the sensor into the case (bottom), then paste over the frame itself, while 2 mm about 0.5 mm will pop into the display, which is not bad and will prevent excess glue from flowing under the display.
Tomorrow with photos back to this issue.

Fuuuh!
Replaced.
Not without failures of course:
1. for some reason did not want to assemble the case, as if something prevented him from snapping into place. I disassembled, I have not found anything yet, I collected it carefully.
2. The camera black color shows a green goose, as if the lowest settings are set (in fact, I tried everything). While I understand. Can someone tell me what's wrong?
3. The boldest shoal - one glass burst. The first one to install. So everything is well collected, there were no bubbles at all. But I got carried away by the glass replacement process itself and forgot about the reasons. Native glass broke from falling on a corner, which (iron frame) was bent. I did not level it and as a result the glass did not lay down and already after the glue had dried, I put pressure on it so that the village would be deeper and it would crack.
Well, two glasses were at home (the second phone still has a similar problem).
In short, while everything works, but the camera is worried about the fact that it is black in green. At the same time, the display itself is normally black. If anyone shares his thoughts, while I rummage through Yandex, I will be grateful. You can just reference on the topic.
Photos tomorrow, for just finished and exhausted.

Posted on 01/18/2015 22:25:

Yes, until I forgot.
The myth about the fact that air bubbles cannot be expelled from the glue after the glass is put-nonsense.
Everything is fine driven out, really long and carefully.
You just need to glue from all sides to fit the bubble, what would be something to displace it. Even from the center of the screen.
:)

Post has been editedPorschik - 18.01.15, 22:43

And so, as promised, a brief report (do not judge strictly, the goal was to replace, not create instructions).
Here is a phone without glass, with a glass prepared for sticker. In the lower right corner (to be guided not by the photo, but by the phone, when we hold it in our hands) there is a Kock that bothered me (photo 1).

Scotch protection is removed, glue is recruited, the lamp is checked, everything is ready (photo 2).

The process of sticking did not take pictures of course. the hands were busy, but here is the drying process (photo 3).

ps Site options somehow do not properly have a photo and for some reason add the next action in one message.
Well, okay, in order of photos and descriptions, I think it is understandable.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 19.01.15, 11:37

And here is the occasion about which the glass has cracked.
Be careful and patient in such matters.
Weigh everything carefully, measure it, think it over.
It poured me another 600 rubles (I ordered glass) and an extra hour of work, not to mention the nerves.
And so it was all turned out great! :(

By the way, I "gave" the glue to almost 2 ml, which is very much and he filled the entire phone.
It is more important to distribute it correctly on the surface, and then long and patiently accelerate in all directions, so that it would evenly fill the space between the glass and the touch (it chases easily).
The second time, after cracking glass, I "gave" 1.5 ml. And even so, the glue protruded from under the glass (and still stands a little). I will disassemble flush. Maybe from this and the camera lays green, and not only noise.

The second photo is the second glass, the phone is assembled and turned on.
All functions that are available without SIMs work (only the camera makes noise).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 19.01.15, 11:48

I just have to write it.
In short, the phone lay for a couple of weeks and a strip appeared at the bottom of the screen.
Glue, which did not dry up, in the course dissolved glue which dried out.
On the included device, nothing is visible, but when it is turned off, a whitish stripe is visible.
The glue is not left behind, but dimmed. You must still glue the glass first to the tachu, then wipe dry the remnants, then paste the entire screen into the screen.
It's a shame, I think, pee the glass owl, or leave already. I'm afraid to damage the glass.
ps I disassembled the phone, the glue inside was a lot not dried.
I will write later that I decided.

Rep: (0)
Respect for the work! Tell me, and to change the side frame (not the one around the screen, but the one from the end), you can disassemble the display? In the hands of Explay Inifinity and Explay Infinity 2. The cases are identical. I want to put a frame from the first one to the second.
And one more question. In addition to the motherboard attachment points you specified, I have one more bolt to the left of the camera and loops from the power and volume buttons, connected, apparently, from the bottom. How did you disconnect and then connect back these loops?

Post has been editedMrSwift - 07.02.15, 02:39

Sori, I have not visited for a long time.
Just now I saw the question.
I suppose that if the author himself did not answer it, then he is still relevant.
I did not understand what frame it was about. If about the case, then yes, you need to remove (do not disassemble) the display.
And if you have the first infinity, with a departing upper left corner, lucky, you can gently pick it up with a mediator and unplug the display.
Otherwise (If the angle does not depart) there is a chance that the glass will burst.
ps I bought myself Infiniti 2, instead of the first one filled with glue, and now I want to install a touchscreen on it.
Price question- 800r.

Rep: (1)
Porschik , can I have a number or a link to Ali with a full touchscreen?

Rep: (0)
Where did you find such a price? Throw a link be a man! And then I did not see less than 2000r.

Post has been editedEvgenpendorf - 22.07.15, 10:22

Rep: (2)
also interesting ...

Rep: (2)
Broke glass on Explay Infinity, search brought here)
Order as written in the first post with Gionee GN868, came the whole set (glass, screwdrivers, picks, double sided tape transparent), well done Chinese!
He peeled off the old fragments - he warmed up with a hair dryer, and hooked it with a toothpick. I thought the touch was gentle, but it was oak - at the end it was already acting rudely, nothing.
Because I forgot about the glue and decided that I was the smartest - I didn’t take out the touch, I decided to plant around the perimeter only on tape. The whole village is perfect, I have already begun to rejoice at the new phone, but ... the glass did not fit tightly to the wheelbarrow and especially the edges did not burn. I decided to press it down better - I pressed it down, the glass burst (I got experience.
I stuck the fragments on the tape to the tachu - so I drove the power for weeks, then I bought another phone, but Explay decided to finish it.
Ordered glass from Explay Infinity IIhereand UV gluehere
orders came, found the lamp from a friend, the other day I will try to do with glue

Post has been editedkojanij - 19.09.15, 19:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/06/20, 19:42