> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Handy Smart TV Launcher | Handy Smart TV - the best among the remote management software for Andro

Rep: (5)
Handy Smart TV Launcher
Version: 1.2.13

Last update of the program in the header:17.08.2015

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Handy Smart TV allows you to manage your Android-TV device directly through the app on a smartphone or tablet, and no longer need to reach for the remote control.

Description:
Tired to make a lot of clicks on a button to launch applications or watching a movie?

Handy Smart TV LauncherIt can be characterized by the expression of "Simple, Light, Fast!". He is easy to handle, has a high rate of work and the user does not require any special knowledge and skills, as we have done so intuitive that confused or not understand it is impossible.

Handy Smart TV - is an application for Android TV devices based on Rockchip processor, running Android operating system. Due to the design, focused on ease of operation and intuitive interface, all this allows you to run any application with just a few taps.

The purpose of this application - maximum simplification of the use of the necessary tools to navigate and manage your Android-TV device.

Embedded functionality allows you to manage your Android-TV device directly through the app on a smartphone or tablet, and no longer need to reach for the remote control.
Handy Smart TV- among the best remote control software for Android-TV devices based on Rockchip processors.

Main functions
Main functions
вњ“ Sync devices via Wi-Fi;
вњ“ Show photos, videos and music in one click;
вњ“ touchpad;
вњ“ built-in multi-function remote control;
вњ“ support for multi-touch gestures in the mode of using the mouse;
вњ“ typing keyboard with a mobile device;
вњ“ support voice and standard search engines;
вњ“ using 2 fingers swipe commands for convenient navigation through applications and web pages;
вњ“ new and intuitive interface for Android-TV devices;
вњ“ fast and convenient browser;
вњ“ an easy way to browse the applications on Android-TV device via Handy Smart TV application on the mobile device;
вњ“ Based Management in the bright and dark design;
вњ“ quick access to video audio and photo galleries on your device;
вњ“ compound in passive mode, the simultaneous viewing of video available on Android TV device, and search on the mobile device the desired information in the embedded browser, with its subsequent transmission to the television screen;

Requirements:
вњ“ Android 4.0 or above;
вњ“Android-TV device based Rockchip RK 3188/3066 CPUs;

draw your attention to
Attention:

For normal synchronization devices and their uninterrupted operation it is desirable to use high speed Wi-Fi connection.

Please note that the application is compatible with Android-TV devices based on processors Rokchip 318866. To view this sludet you download and install both applications.

We would be grateful for your help in finding bugs in our application. If you have any questions about the use of our application, more information can be found on our homepage: www.handysmart.net

Android required: 4.0
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Handy Smart TV Studio
Homepage: http://handysmart.net/en-us/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.handysmart.android.launcher
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWW8fIcyjA

Download:
Version: 1.2.13 + remote control application Handy Smart TV Launcher (Post Dionissm # 42266696)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 17.08.15, 11:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (411)
On the first I will :)
A processor affinity Rock Chip mandatory? I just use instead of the TV box plate (Alwinner processor) with HDMI output. Google Market says it is compatible.

Post has been editedpaxan281281 - 16.12.14, 14:12

Rep: (15)
And beelink r89 go?

paxan281281 Compatibility with Alwinner has not been tested in the future, we plan to test application compatibility with all devices.

mirze_2000 Since Beelink used Rockchip processor, most likely, the application will be compatible with your TV box. The app is completely free, and we appreciate your feedback on our application.

Rep: (3)
Please indicate what to put where.
What's on TV box, which is a smartphone?

Rep: (11)
Something for nothing, it does not work on 3288
with any Samsung phone or tablet with the Nexus,

not on Wi-Fi is not over Ethernet
All variants pereprobyval and with Handy Smart TV Launcher and without

Post has been editedvint99 - 16.12.14, 16:30

Handy Smart TV Launcher must be installed on the TV Box, and Handy Smart TV control app on your phone or tablet. Make sure that the devices are connected to a Wi- Fi network. The phone needs to connect itself to the TV box, if the connection icon in the top left corner lights up blue and then everything is fine - the connection is established. Operate the mouse or remote control. When malfunctions, you need to reconnect your device. Long tabom the icon compounds sever device then quick connect. If the icon is lit up in blue, everything is fine connection is restored, continue to work.

Something for nothing, it does not work on 3288
with any Samsung phone or tablet with the Nexus,

not on Wi-Fi is not over Ethernet
All variants pereprobyval and with Handy Smart TV Launcher and without

vint99 - Today, 15:30

I repeat.
Compatibility with 3288 have not yet checked.
On TV box launcher to establish normal?
On the phone connection icon has a blue or a red cross?
Without a specific launcher, application control does not work.
If you have a TV Box is connected to the Internet via Lan and simultaneously enabled Wi-Fi, then there may be interruptions in operation of the application. You should only use the Wi-Fi connection for TV box or mobile device.

Post has been editedDionissm - 16.12.14, 16:56

Rep: (11)
Dionissm @ 16.12.2014, 15:48*
I repeat.
Compatibility with 3288 have not yet checked.
On TV box launcher to establish normal?
On the phone connection icon has a blue or a red cross?
Without a specific launcher, application control does not work.
If you have a TV Box is connected to the Internet via Lan and simultaneously enabled Wi-Fi, then there may be interruptions in operation of the application. You should only use the Wi-Fi connection for TV box or mobile device.

on the TV Box is worth launcher
on your phone and tablet icon with a red cross
Lan enabled by default, but I turned on and off Wi-Fi - does not work

p.s. Wi-Fi connection does not interest me, nor my TV Box, it feeds only Lan :)
p.s. p.s. - RKremotecontrol works in your launcher, launcher interesting, and Smart TV program beautifully done

I am taking the floor for their return :)
After shamanism and re-installation of Wi-Fi has earned programs. But it's not - you need Ethernet

Post has been editedvint99 - 16.12.14, 20:13

This is the weak side of the TV box. On all of our test devices working simultaneously podklyuchneniya Internet via Wi-Fi and Lan, Wi-Fi disappeared after 5 to 10 minutes of operation.
As the output device can be connected via Wi-Fi Direct, but less stable connection than Wi-Fi, using the router. Quite often it is necessary to reconnect the devices. Try this method of connection. To do this in the settings of the launcher and management application, select a way to connect Wi-Fi Direct.
Devices RK3288 out with a more stable firmware. Hopefully, your device will work steadily and TV box Lan internet connection in this type of connection possible.

Post has been editedDionissm - 16.12.14, 20:38

Thank you for rating. Such mood at me, too, sometimes.
Test_ua: Claudia took a simple radio Gembird sticking no mish also works without glitches stable

How much of the money given to Claudia Gembird? This is the first public release, we will work on the comments.

Post has been editedDionissm - 16.12.14, 23:20

I tried on my plate with alwiner. To work, but it turns out only to launch and close applications. In the contribution of the mouse does not work. With vkaladkoy keyboard I do not quite understand what to do.

I just use instead of the TV box plate (Alwinner processor) with HDMI output. Google Market says it is compatible.

I understand that you have a tablet through the HDMI connected to the TV? Right?
If so, then you need to install on the tablet Launcher, but on the mobile phone Handy Smart management application.
Specifies the processor Alwinner compatibility is not checked, to ensure the work of the mouse and keyboard can not.

Post has been editedDionissm - 17.12.14, 00:26

Rep: (3)
On UBOX R89 3288 works.
The truth of the mouse cursor movement with some sort of small spurts.
When managing a conventional aero-mouse does not.

Dionissm @ 17.12.2014, 01:21*
I understand that you have a tablet through the HDMI connected to the TV? Right?

Yes exactly.
on the tablet to install Launcher, but on the mobile phone Handy Smart management application.

All did so.
Specifies the processor Alwinner compatibility is not checked, to ensure the work of the mouse and keyboard can not.

I understood it.
A question. Functioning buttons (such as the program up / down) can not just run on all TV app? I was there watching invited SPB and still have the two. That is, in these programs, in theory guaranteed to work all the buttons? How would your application zapilino under them? And if I use Parom TV, then there most likely, these buttons will not work, even if I have a processor ROKCHIP?

Watch the video presentation of the work.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWW8fIcyjA
Navigation in the third-party application with the mouse, and swipe. If the third-party application is ground under the control of a standard remote control, go to the console mode at Handy Smart TV.
About Parom TV, navigation in this application, as in the other, it will be the manner described above, but it can run you click on the icon Parom TV on your phone.

Post has been editedDionissm - 17.12.14, 12:15

* Dionissm,
In general, all as I imagined. Only on my tablet, the remote is always displayed in landscape mode, that is, the screen is not rotated. Well, it's okay.
A couple of comments. I know only one program similar to yours. According to the rules of the forum will not call. There is the remote mode (stop, pause, volume) works whether to file an application or not. The program makes it systematically, however requires root. If we talk about TV applications, the program button is not there, but the arrows on the remote control allow you to select a program as if connected physical keyboard, I feel more comfortable, as if you need to go to 10 programs up and simply pressing the program up takes a long time . It is clear that you can use the touch pad, but the remote is not very convenient. In general, the main advantage of the program, the touch panel is enabled by a minimum. Including to select an application. That is to say that in your program longer have to look at the screen rather than the remote at the TV.
But all this is only my opinion. We correct your application will also be in demand.
And second, that the program fully emulates gamepad for his fellow game (Asphalt 8, for example), but without the presence of physical buttons to play is not very convenient, because in the dynamic games ever Tapan centimeter by and because of this you do not feel, but everything works fully, and the rest is a matter of habit.

Thank you for your mark. To achieve control without the Root rights was the main task.
When the management mode of the touch panel poperhnosti, deystvitenlno must constantly aim at the button. Therefore, I like to control the mouse, and swipe with two fingers, without having to switch modes. So, I do not look at the phone, everything takes place intuitively. Swipe with two fingers to quickly get used to it, a little practice it is easy to understand how it works.

Dionissm @ 17.12.2014, 13:39*
Therefore, I like to control the mouse, and swipe with two fingers, without having to switch modes.

Well anyway to increase the volume, rewind or pause, much more convenient in remote mode.

The next version will have a new console with an integrated touchpad.
Robotayut on the new management. : Thank_you:

On UBOX R89 3288 works.
The truth of the mouse cursor movement with some sort of small spurts.
When managing a conventional aero-mouse there is no such

This mouse cursor behavior can occur if TV box is updated or loaded Fight large volume.
Aero-mouse operates on a different channel, not Wi-Fi.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 10:18