shop our Pocket-s | all associated with iron

Rep: (25)
I thought here. Let's make the topic and will discuss everything about the CCP's iron, desoldering connector, repair cradle. Of course, if someone interesting. I think there are many people who can hold a screwdriver in his hand :)

Rep: (143)
Come on then, you and you will start.

I here for nachalala about your cradle homemade tell. As everyone knows, I have no jams cradle (you can of course buy a separate Chinese, but Me it did not like it. And the money is needed for it ...). And I wanted to patch up their cradle, to get a nice, but at the same time to spend the least possible amount. In general, I went to the cellular interior and bought for 49 rubles. desktop holder for a mobile phone in the form of not the hands, not the feet of some ... But the form does not specify anything, as long as the CCP in such holder fit. The holder base drilled hole and fit the size of the mini-usb. My mount is made of semi-transparent plastic blue, so the idea to illuminate the whole structure. I bought at an electronics store 2 green and 1 blue LED. The "bottom" of the holder drilled 3 of deepening and put to LEDs, blue in the center and 2 green around. Then carefully smoothed out the braided wire passing under the "bottom" of my "cradle" and fixed the red and neopletenny wires as far as possible from each other. Carefully removed 2 mm braided red wire and soldered to a bare place povy postings. The second wire without slippage, too soldered wiring, but of a different color. Get 2 wires "+" and "-" give me 5 volts. With these wires chezez resistance 150 ohms summed power to each diode separately. In my opinion, this design looks good. Now here and I have my cradle. : Yahoo:

Added @ 18.01.2006, 07:51

I apologize for the quality of photos. Photographed CPC because my digicam is not. : Search:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filefoto.rar(544.43 KB)

Post has been editedImater - 20.01.06, 07:48

Rep: (8)
2Fazan
a PDA or not charging at you from this cradle?

charged and synchronized

Rep: (3)
Well done: good:

Rep: (80)
and you're from Moscow? Make this my order :): good:

Rep: (17)
A power diodes where he took?

From Moscow. I can do if you are serious

Added @ 19.01.2006, 15:21

Power diodes from usb and taken. Well I like all wrote: search:

Yes and how many of laveshke hochesh

komplektuschih price + many will not mind :)

Rep: (17)
Fazan
The word "wiring" I nashol, but USB invisible, sorry.

Fazan ,
ie you can make so that my 2110 was rkdal cool with charging isinhrronizatsiey to comfortably stuck and vytykalsya? I'll pravilnoponyal

Added @ 19.01.2006, 15:38

entrance I did not miniUSB

And what's on the 2110 socket?

izzik, 19.01.06 05:38:12
Fazan ,
ie you can make so that my 2110 was rkdal cool with charging isinhrronizatsiey to comfortably stuck and vytykalsya? I'll pravilnoponyal

Yes, right. But where this take rezem. If you get a connection, then the other problems I can not see!

Rep: (2)
Connector can be found Savely on, I can see on Saturday and shout if that :)

GVAR5001 @ 19.01.06 06:00:50
Connector can be found Savely on, I can see on Saturday and shout if that :)

Look of course, if not difficult! It would be good to just cable to synchronize, so you do not tinker much!

Post has been editedFazan - 19.01.06, 16:07

To attach a small capital, you need to buy a connector and solder it yourself because People still ask with charging and syncing. It is better if anyone has an old cable is not required .... or is not working and a soldering spike.
And do not usbishnymi with a lot of problems (that is much more difficult) if overpower the glory and honor to you: D

Post has been editedGVAR5001 - 19.01.06, 16:17

Rep: (405)
Once went to a theme, I tell you how I lost my additional connector for Imate PDA2k.

I bought a car charger and charge the PDA in the car.

Several times, the connector with the included charger, found himself on the floor - in a pool of rubber mats,
while there was electrolysis and the destruction of the contacts could not be restored.

Predosterigayu, you do not throw the included connectors to moisture.

Damn ... to banality is simple. There is such a thing asmoddingand modders make such stands with all kinds of backlights in large quantities. A friend of mine recently sdela just such a stand itself -http://forum.allcmg.net/viewtopic.php?p=6815#6815Now to finish, and then lay out the article for its manufacture (if you're interested, you can then link above you throw). So what I am, if you want to order this, please refer to the modders of the city and more menie pryamorukie make you such a chip for a liter of beer without tension.

Post has been editedPhidippus - 20.01.06, 13:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 21:29