> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

®LeanDroid | Automatic control of the wireless connection.

Rep: (74)
LeanDroid
Version: 4.1.3

Last update of the program in the header:11.04.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Switching on and off the mob. data, network, wi-fi, gps, time, and when you turn off the screen, you can configure the synchronization period

Description:
LeanDroid is a lightweight battery saver that automatically manages power-hungry wireless connections to significantly lengthen the battery life of your devices.
It can disable WiFi, Cellular Data (2G, 3G, LTE), Bluetooth, and GPS after a certain time with the screen off to conserve battery power and lower data usage. Connections will be re-enabled when the screen is turned back on or unlocked, and periodically to allow for notifications to come in. LD will only re-enable connections that it disabled, not all of the selected connections. There are many additional options to set to your preference.

Android required: 2.3.3 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: teqtic
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teqtic.leandata&hl=ru

Download:
Version: 4.1.3 Premium Message №139, author Alex0047
Lean Droid Patcher v1.0 ®LeanDroid (Post Alex0047 # 40611447)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.04.19, 19:54

The new version 2.6.0.
-Renamed "WiFi first" to "Data after waiting x seconds for WiFi to connect"
-New option to set delay for re-enabling data while WiFi connects
-New option to delay data only if WiFi last connected
-New option to disable cell radio except if has signal
-Better ability to check if BT-LE devices are "connected"
-Fixed data toggling on LG G3
-More efficient, re-try to disable limited to 10min if
disable exception is encountered, other than an exception the device would be awake for anyway (active transfer, in-call, GPS in use)
-Removed Hungarian, Turkish translations
-Fixed bug where connections were very rarely disabled even after screen on / unlock
-Added contact link
-Layout tweaks
-Changed way cell radio is toggled back
Attached fileLeanDroid 2.6.0 .apk(267.52 KB)

Post has been editedDanilserega - 08.12.14, 11:10

Rep: (5141)
The new version 2.6.0.russkaya me
: thank_you:

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 08.12.14, 17:13

Rep: (840)
Hello to all !
I must say that I have the phone onAndroid 4.2.1!
Guys who know this program can turn on and off the airplane mode (Airplane mode) schedule (say turn Airplane mode on and off at 00.00 he was admitted in 0800)?
Tried with other programs in the best works (Airplane mode is switched on schedule, and the opening and respectively the network connection is only when I unlock the phone and set a screen after 08.00 in the example already at 12.00, ie it turns out that until I took up the phone it stays offline and I miss calls) I have the phone onAndroid 4.2.1! (Of course also informed about the "so to speak crutches" for 4.x, Airplane helper type of supplement that does not help either in the same program)
Has anyone tried this program, please feel free to accomplish your goal, whether it is necessary to put it and whether it will work in the right mode to me?

Post has been editedcellbass - 08.12.14, 18:58

Rep: (278)
* cellbass what prevents to put a try? Disabling scheduled there, but will work correctly on your device does not know

* cellbass
in prog there is, but only in the full version.
If someone explain how to lay out that it was ful for all, I will set.
ps I bought it

Rep: (840)
ilmars @ 08.12.2014, 20:02*
what prevents to put a try? Disabling scheduled there, but will work correctly on your device does not know

Prevents not elastic memory capacity and regular hard reset and setting of all the new (from Titanium backup little help), benefit from time vremyani doing porting new firmware for your phone, and combine the two to do, but not as often as I would like to manage to combine and often have to do a hard reset!
As if this was not funny, but I actually spend more time on all these manipulations with the phone, rather than using it directly as it should be!
Actually this and ask your question!

ZY But this is really funny: When I was a Nokia 5230 on the Symbian 9.4, I really every day to try new modification, firmware improvements and had to flash the phone several times a day, about a use for its intended purpose can there be in such a situation? (I really anybody and when I could not get through)

Danilserega @ 08.12.2014, 20:12*
in prog there is, but only in the full version.
If someone explain how to lay out that it was ful for all, I will set.
ps I bought it

Thank you very much for your understanding and desire to help, sorry but I do not know how to lay out the full purchased version!

Post has been editedcellbass - 08.12.14, 22:00

Rep: (69)
Will the broken line version !?

spaulding @ 18.12.2014, 16:43*
Will the broken line version !?

will as soon as I had someone tell her to pull out because that was a scrap for all. Those who do not ask, the right answer is no.

Rep: (69)
* Danilserega
A luckypatcher not tried?

spaulding @ 23.12.2014, 11:37*
* Danilserega
A luckypatcher not tried?

tried course

Rep: (864)
The new version 2.6.2. Russian present. Treatment® Freedom

Attached files

Attached filecom.teqtic.leandata.95.apk(275.81 KB)

Post has been editedsuperduse - 04.01.15, 10:39

A new versionAttached fileLeanDroid 2.6.2.apk(284.22 KB)

-Fixed sync exception ending early
-Added Greek, Slovak translations
-Minor layout adjustments

Post has been editedDanilserega - 11.01.15, 11:31

Rep: (634)
Please patch the application, if possible. Stock Firmware, there is no root - Lucky naturally does not help.

Rep: (60)
* Danilserega
Make a backup of the application in Titanium backup and lay out here, and everyone will be happy

Rep: (1)
hmm, but off the mobile internet on lolipop there?

Rep: (278)
* ximerea, there is

Rep: (82)
Serejenk @ 20.01.2015, 14:44*
Make a backup of the application in Titanium backup and lay out here, and everyone will be happy

except that purchases are stored only in KK, but if you raise Titanium backup in the LP purchase nulled, tested on MultiROM
My backup 2.6.3:Attached filecom.teqtic.leandata-20150120-204438.zip(223.27 KB)

Post has been editedHetfield777 - 20.01.15, 23:49

Rep: (76)
altghost85 @ 13.01.2015, 03:23*
Please patch the application, if possible.

Keep. On Lollipop Freedom does not work, and Lucky Patcher has not helped. Or if you still can by Lucky, please explain how.

Post has been editedvender98 - 26.01.15, 19:37

Rep: (191)
Proven on Lollipop 5.1:
The varnishes patcher find our softinkoy, click on it in the menu apply patches "support patch InApp and LVL emulation", wait until the application.
Now, start the application, click on the key purchase pops up a window patcher varnishes, put the check save for later ... (second from the top) and click the purchase button. Natural settings nn must be active switches guugle-billing.

Post has been editedpatriotman - 23.03.15, 04:11

Rep: (956)
Market price starts from 50 rubles. I have everything I could peretykal to see them, but did not see. Everywhere 159 rubles. Trick?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.01.21, 02:03