Samsung SM-N910C Galaxy Note 4 - Settings and Wi-Fi | [PROBLEM] discussion and solving problems with Wi-Fi

Rep: (1235)
Samsung SM-N910C Galaxy Note 4 - setup and problems with Wi-Fi
PictureSM-N910C Galaxy Note 4
Description N910C | Description N910F | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 4.4.X) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | The work of various modifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on 4G networks пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modems пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ

Why was my message deleted?
Friends, we all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that had no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or newcomers.
therefore :
  1. Messages off topic of discussion (technical characteristics and features of the device operation) will be deleted.
  2. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - will be deleted.
  3. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted.
    In order to express your gratitude, follow the Forum Rules:

The forum is a public place. Before turning to a specific person in a general topic, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting to other forum participants or will it just take up space?
Useful topics
Methods of transmission data with BB and from the unit (not including KIES)
Dropbox - a program to sync your files online in all of your computers.
Put your files in the Dropbox folder on one of your computers, and they will automatically appear on all your other computers on which Dropbox is also installed (Windows, Mac, and Linux too!). You can even install Dropbox on your smartphone or other mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry). All files in the Dropbox folder are also available through the Dropbox site.
With DropBox, you are always in sync!
Let's say you make changes to the document from the Dropbox folder and as soon as you click Save, Dropbox automatically synchronizes this file with all computers and mobile devices. It’s like you’ve saved a document on all computers at once. This gives you the freedom to choose where to work and have the necessary files everywhere.Download to your computer.
Awesome drop - a way to transfer a file over the Internet without the aid of wires, install special programs on the PC, in general, does not require. Need a browser on a PC, go to the browser http://labs.dashwire.com , Store 4 numbers that are out there and you can see the program on Android enter them. In the Open box in your browser, drag the files you want to copy.
WiFi File Explorer - With this program, you can view and download files from your device from other smartphones and computers. To do this, just go through the usual IP browser specified in the program. Only one condition must be performed - both devices must be connected to one Wi-Fi network. WiFi File Explorer allows you to download photos, videos, music and other files from the SD card of your communicator to another phone or PC without using wires and at speed, greater than the Bluetooth connection speed.
Wireless File Transfer - the program allows you to share files over Wi-Fi between smartphones or PCs.
EStrongs File Explorer - free file manager that allows you to copy, move, delete files, displaying a preview, use the multi-selection of files, edit text files, search for files, decompress zip, rar -arhivy, manage files on FTP, access to computer files, manage files via bluetooth , send files via existing customers (Facebook, Twitter, BFT, Hancend SMS, GMail, etc.).

Before publishing pictures, please read: How to work with the photos on the forum!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 02.04.17, 07:17
Reason for editing: header redesign

Rep: (21)
Hello!

Today I became the owner of this sabzh.
The question does not want to cling WiFi 5GZ - who knows what cause?

Rep: (73)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 03:25*

I think that the router needs to restart. Just connected to 5G (before that, it was connected to the usual, because without a difference). Ank5 firmware.

* RumataEstorish,
Other devices see the network ...

Rep: (73)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 04:20*
Other devices see the network ...

This is not an indicator: D

Routers are very mysterious things. For example, there is a checked rule that the router must not restart, but to turn off from the network at least by 15 seconds, otherwise it happens that simply reboot does not give results

Posted on 11/26/2014, 04:28:

Kreycer @ 11/26/2014, 06:29*
I even wonder if it works for someone else

I have everything with this okay. Maybe restart the device, reset the keyboard settings?

Post has been editedRumataEstorish - 26.11.14, 04:25

Rep: (17)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 00:25*
Today I became the owner of this sabzh.

Try to change the country on the router and change the channel. Unlike 2.4 GHz, where only 12-13 channels, in 5 GHz, the router for the country x and the device for the country, may well have non-cycle channel sets, which will eventually lead to the impossibility of their collaboration in 5 GHz band.

Post has been editedfalcon111 - 26.11.14, 11:51

* falcon111,

In general, I tried to restart the router, did not help.
The strangest thing that the iPhone 5S sees the network without problems, the laptops see the same.
But Note 4 does not see 5GZ, strange ...
Router by ASUS RT-AC68U

Post has been editedJ-fox - 26.11.14, 13:09

Rep: (4)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 17:05*
Router by ASUS RT-AC68U

I do without any problems and works with the 5GZ range of the ZyXEL KEENETIC ULTRA router.
Firmware on the router last?

* pastic,

Yes, the day before yesterday flew away.

P.S. I decided to all the problem, the snag was in the adjustment of the router.

Post has been editedJ-fox - 26.11.14, 13:38

Rep: (100)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 13:05*
* falcon111,

In general, I tried to restart the router, did not help.
The strangest thing that the iPhone 5S sees the network without problems, the laptops see the same.
Router by ASUS RT-AC68U
Try the channel to change or 40 or 44

Rep: (1321)
J-FOX @ 11/26/2014, 12:05*
Router by ASUS RT-AC68U

I have RT-N56U. Everything sees without problems!

Rep: (2)
* J-fox
I have the same. Note 4 I have PCT, it sees normally channels 36-64, and 136-140. 100-120 - it sees, and in the auto choice often the router chooses this particular range.
Try manually to set the channel either 36 (it will earn 100%, but slower in theory) or 140.
Excuse please what speed will be

Rep: (35)
Yesterday brought ASUS RT-AC87U. 300 Mbps compound speed. Works perfectly at 5GZ. Try to reset the router and phone settings!

* nickolasm5

I decided the problem, the trick was in the router settings.

As for the speed, it writes 300 MB \ s

Rep: (747)
Lotfi @ 11/26/2014, 16:04*
Yesterday brought ASUS RT-AC87U. 300 Mbps compound speed. Works perfectly at 5GZ. Try to reset the router and phone settings!

Come on? I have 400.

* J-fox
* Stalkerus
And the iPad Air 2 is back in the same time on 866 (I checked today)
Why Nout4 only 300/400 Although AIR2 is also PCT - 866?
Unlock who managed to not4 for more than 400 connect

Rep: (6)
ROUTER ASUS RT-AS68U, connection speed 866 Mbps

Rep: (105)
Router Same Speed ​​300

* Trofimov37,
What firmware / region / sim card on the phone?
Can you put the screenshots of the router settings usually / professionally?

Rep: (6)
Here are the screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedtrofimov37 - 27.11.14, 01:16

* Trofimov37,
pancake. I still have the same. Firmware router stock or merlin?
What kind of phone? SIM card - what operator?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.01.21, 18:35