Digital TV and CAM - modules

Rep: (0)
Hello , Need help to solve the following problem:
Connecting the two TVs in the same line of digital TV.

There is:
1 Provider dom.ru tariff plan dom.ru50 + dom.ru TV - HD standard;
2 Two TVs Samsung (TV1 and TV2) with a CI slot for CAM- module;
3 digital signal from the provider through the coaxial cable extends. Independently satisfied second TV connection through a divider. CAM - module with Access Card is installed in only one TV (TV1). Both television TV1 and TV2 perform decoding digital TV (tested permutation card from one to another).

Possible solutions:

1 (Legal) The acquisition of the second CAM - module from the provider.
Advantages:
- ease of implementation;
Disadvantages:
- one-time payment 450r, monthly rental fee. CAM - module 10p for TV connection 2 300 rubles per month. (From a conversation with tech support).

2 (semi-legal) Filing a written statement of loss (damage) of existing CAM-module with the issuance of a new one.
Advantages:
- the relative ease of implementation;
Disadvantages:
- one-time payment 450r;
- there is no certainty that the receipt of the second module of the first will continue to function. Since there is a possibility that the provider has a certain base in which are included data on my access card on the basis of which is provided (or not provided) digital content, and if you delete the data from the base map will be useless.
This is just a guess, since knowledge in this area I do not actually here and need help knowledgeable. Tell me if this is the case in reality or not ???

3 (not legal) Purchased Left CAM - module and make a clone of an existing access card.
Advantages:
- Does not require an appeal to the provider;
- Valuable experience)).
Disadvantages:
- the difficulty of implementation;
- not spending some money;
- Little information on this topic;
Then just need help because a lot of questions, ranging from where to find those who can perform the cloning of card access, how much it costs, what are the pitfalls. If you can not find it, how to implement the plans yourself, what kind of equipment needed (modules, cards, programmers, software, etc.) and whether it makes sense to contrive all this?
ZY I know that to watch satellite TV cloning is successfully applied.

For 2 and 3, there is another important question - whether, in principle, parallel to decode the digital signal to two CAM-module connected to the same line ??? Then the question is how is the transmission of digital TV to the end user.

Perhaps there are other ways to solve this problem, wait for your help !!! Thanks!

Rep: (1382)
the second way to strike out ...

the third method, in principle, real ... look for more details about the clone satellite maps ... cards themselves similar ...

about an important question - why not? themselves kam-ins and only accept the existence of each other, they do not know ... a signal that, at first, that the second TV set will come to the same (and generally at least everyone in your entrance comes the same signal) ....

cooler.nvkz @ 26.11.2014, 05:10*
the second way to strike out ...

In other words, the operator can still disable the card? this is the case?

* ProrokIV,
and "can not" and "disable" ...

by analogy with the mobile operator of your options:
1. buy a sim card, paying separately ...
2. when "loss" SIM cards and treatment to the operator - the old block, a new issue ...
3. clone sim card and enjoy one score, two phones, etc.(Though there is a limit: the last one was lit in the network - and that all incoming will be coming to television ... but this "bug" does not have any relationship)

PS: as if the insides simok and access cards are not the same ...

Hello. There is possible to connect a Digital TV (which is on the same cable as the Internet) or cable (from the entrance to a paste to the set-top box / TV as a TV-cable). Which is better? Whether there is a big load on the channel for digital TV? After a process that uses some kind of speed?
Also I heard that cable, as opposed to digital works regardless of whether the Internet is really working?
Advise, please tell us the pros and cons, who knows.

Bluffer161 @ 07.03.2015, 00:45*
Which is better?

the taste and color

Whether there is a big load on the channel for digital TV?

talking ... but the difference did not notice ...

Also I heard that cable, as opposed to digital works regardless of whether the Internet is really working?

depending on how the provider is arranged ... often to the house there is a single fiber optic cable and then to miscellaneous equipment .... if you provider falls "server" part - the cable is likely to be working .... if you tear the cable - it does not work It is neither one nor the other ...

Advise, please tell us the pros and cons, who knows.

plus cable - almost all TVs work with him so to speak "out of the box" ... the connection of additional TV - even a child can handle (splitter, a piece of wire wound on the cable connectors) ....
The IPTV at minus - you need to put a separate set-top box (second remote control units, inconvenience, etc.) or have smartTV (that still a headache for the unprepared person) ... to connect an extra TV set - another console (or TV set with smart). ... plus - you can get to work without wires (only plug socket 220Volt) ....

CU, a decision has to dom.ru? Same problem.

Rep: (35)
Well, so far from all the ways - just a real first. The second method is not real, because in many court EMM signed by a signature card and they will not be decoded. Third way to interestny, but so far I have not seen on the Internet, how to remove at least dump EPPROM of access cards. Too, they began to make them tamper-proof and part of the code is implemented in hardware (eg, AES in older maps Viaccess 3.0). If someone has learned to clone the card - please explain this even to the PM.
Well, there is the fourth method - Wireless Kit. This device for rassharivaniya cards (of course, if the card is not attached or are protected CW, and the like Tricolor Viacess 5.0).

Rep: (58)
Is the Cam there for 2 official maps to and trikololr and watch NTV +

Rep: (13)
so you can clone an access card or not?

Rep: (5)
Well, there is the fourth method - Wireless Kit. This device for rassharivaniya cards (of course, if the card is not attached or are protected CW, and the like Tricolor Viacess 5.0). [/ Quote]

Good day, more details about this method possible?

Yes, I subscribe to the previous question

Reproduction of digital TV HOUSE EN solved very simply:
Requires satellite receiver to the input of DVB-C type GI MATRIX LITE (client) and GI phoenix (server). And then connect them via LAN and customizable kartsharing similar to satellite TV.
I worked GI phoenix server and two clients GI MATRIX LITE.
The GI phoenix place better to take something more powerful, because every couple of months, he ceases to be treated and the keys is the power reset.
Receivers need to flash the firmware with support for emulators such ashttp://gisclub.tv/.

Rep: (1)
The method is good but its profitability I doubt even with the presence of the local network is still fairly expensive equipment, and therefore the return is 3 years, and after this time, ensure that the equipment will work there. so the idea of ​​cloning think we have to be.

Rep: (28)
Find a way to clone the card. What cam modules are suitable for dom.ru?

Yes, I have a similar question. What cam modules are suitable for dom.ru?

* sergey19772003,
Is the Cam there for 2 official maps to and trikololr and watch NTV +

There are modules for the two cards with different subscription, but ... only if you are using one encoding - in your case (the tricolor is the coding DRE and NTV + -? Viaccess)? those. responding to a specific question you asked: "NO!"

Post has been editedstarepid - 01.02.16, 06:26

* tvat
so you can clone an access card or not?

To date, the tricolor cloned cards, but a series of not more than 24 minutes (until the new cloned), myself am the proud owner of yet, but pulled out of Pts expensive price.
Subscribe to all channels up to 2022.
From the words of the guys who took it, and bringing the old original card stitching in China, such as the chip is removed, the compound is dissolved, under a microscope connected to pins and sew. Work such cards in older receivers, but almost all of the company seized the tricolor at the "idiots" its program of exchange of "old to new"; and the modules, which, fortunately, is easy and sewn firmware dump, you can easily get it.

Post has been editedstarepid - 01.02.16, 06:27

At the moment, I bought airkit smartcard splitter. One avatar stands on TV and in the two boxes. It was zamorochka firmware avatar and base, but a liter of beer and half an hour of time to fix everything. Now looking conax cam unit to be installed in a second TV. Airkit picked uni-sat. According to the first embodiment with prefixes my general estimate of the order of 10 tr and airkit 10 300 r. and a second CAM module about 3 tr

Rep: (13)
* wq12345,
Although the price tag sounded and a horse, but it is still possible to translate the gibberish?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/20, 19:46