Club players Plague Inc. | Communicate, help, we discuss the game

Rep: (48)
TOlatb andgRabouttoaboutat Plague Inc.

Attached Image

| Android | Ios | PC |

| FAQ | A detailed description of all types of diseases and their passage | Official site | Twitter developers |

| Fan group VC |

Plague Inc. - it is a strategic simulation game in which the player controls the disease has infected the "zero patient". The player has to infect and kill all the people developing the disease and adapt to different conditions.
Useful

Progress
In the process of filling

Wiki
types of diseases

Bacterium
- standard disease with neograchennym potential. It has none of the disadvantages in the development and is the first unlocked disease. It's probably best not to use a special disease.

Virus - following after the bacteria disease. Is malicious DNA / RNA pathogen that poses a high risk of biological hazards. The virus is poorly controlled, as it belongs to the high natural tendency to mutate features of the disease. Rollback is not free of symptoms.

Fungus - To Unlock third disease. It is spread through spores, which are poorly adapted to move over long distances, so for efficient spread of the disease is necessary to develop its special ability. However, based on the spread of the disease, you can not afford the costly development of a high level of symptoms.

Parasite - opened the fifth type of illness. Playing for him you will not get points for DNA infecting people. You just have to click the DNA bubbles to earn points.

His special ability makes it more secretive, and increases the severity of the disease. His lowest weight, also makes it more secretive, which makes it easier to spread - it allows you to get a large amount of DNA during infection, thereby improving its ability to send and lethality of its symptoms.

prion - opened the seventh type of illness. Prion affects the brain, it is difficult to notice and cure, but it is slowly evolving.

Nano-Virus - opened the eighth type of the disease. It is a microscopic robot with the ability to replicate itself, which escaped from a secret laboratory. People known genetic code for making medicines, and they begin to create it from the start. symptoms cost nano-virus is slightly lower than that of other diseases.

Bio-weapons - the latest standard disease available in the game. It is a special pathogen that accidentally released from a laboratory. Bio-weapons are very similar to other diseases, but, unlike the previous types, it will have to grow your own mortality during the game, which increases the probability of death of all vehicles until the full contamination of the Earth. To win, you need to learn the special skills of the disease, controlling the level of mortality

Specific types of diseases

The worm Neurax is a special type of illness that appeared in 3 Mutations or version 1.3 (30 August 2012). It has a number of significant differences from simple illnesses. Win, playing for the worm Neurax are two ways to destroy humanity or subordinating it.

Necroa virus - a special type of illness that appeared in version 1.5 (26 February 2013). It is a highly aggressive, unknown virus with extreme ability to regenerate. Its most notable feature yavlyaetsyat that, when respectively bleeding symptoms when it infects people, they become zombies

Simiansky flu - a special type of illness, which appeared in version 1.9 (10 July 2014). Literally the next day came out to rent a movie Planet of the Apes in the United States: Revolution, the events that unfold around the effects of the virus, increasing the intelligence of monkeys, but deadly to humans.

In the process of filling

news

Club

Club Rules

Club members

Club Signature
looks:Club playersPlague Inc.
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=622713"][i][b]Klub count [color = limegreen] Plague Inc. [/ color] [/ b] [/ i] [/ url]

Post has been editedDjvetal1234 - 28.02.15, 18:57
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (223)
Well. I will however second. Loved the game, even in the App Store are licensed :)
I play the iPad Air.

Rep: (135)
Play on all your devices on your phone \ planshetnike \ laptop everywhere open all DLC (add-on), I am pleased with the very good feature of the game - killing time with passion. : Thank_you:

Post has been edited- = Toni = - - 23.11.14, 18:17

Rep: (30)
I will be the third, it is necessary to copy everything from the theme. Achievements and tactics of passage.

Rep: (223)
siamskiykoshak @ 23.11.2014, 18:19*
third will

I do not mind, pour: D

\~~/
.. \ _ / poured

Rep: (265)
I wish to join this club. I'm just an ardent fan of the game. (Bubble bursts of medicine)
...|-|
./'```\
|----|

Post has been editedSigmaTel71 - 30.11.14, 09:11

Rep: (1761)
M
Topic moved to subsection "Player clubs "

Rep: (3)
Well, add me huh?

The theme is not developed. I wanted to revive it a bit:
Someone with some countries starting to play? I like starting with Saud. Arabia-because in it there is the airport and the bay of ships and pumped infection in tropical countries.

Djvetal1234 @ 17.12.2014, 17:36*

Someone with some countries starting to play?

The United States or Canada. (Guess the reason I think) come with the UK.

* SigmaTel71,
(I guess the reason I think)

Revenge?

Attached Image

There was a new major update to
iOS. Coming soon on Android and PC-EVOLVED.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Mutation of 10 - this is a great new
update with a big bag
goodies for players. It will
is available on Android, PC and Mac in the most
soon.
The update includes two
new scenarios, new screen stroke
capital changes and gameplay
Update AI, and new developments -
among other festive goodies!
Full change log:

Plague Inc. Mutation of 10 -Christmas Update : superman:

1) Christmas Special
script - to infect the world with happiness!
Boring government banned
holidays, laughter and celebration. TO
Fortunately, the worm has teamed up with Neurax
Santa and going to infect all
world of joy and happiness. : Happy:

2) Teleport Script - advanced
technology has created the possibility of
travel through the portal, and
teleport to other countries.
Where will they go? : Mellow:

3) new progress screen - Learn
how well you own
skills game!<_<

4) A great improvement simple
diseases, in particular, prions and
Parasite! : Butcher:

5) Updated population of the planet! : Skull:
Look like that's it! : I-m_so_happy:

Post has been editedDjvetal1234 - 18.12.14, 22:27
Reason for editing: Screenshots

Rep: (0)
* SigmaTel71, Kitay.1 billion 400 million as a starting bonus. + More 1 billion 400 million India's backyard.

"Revenge?"
Agas. And poor Uncle Billy, I linuksioid!

Posted on 21/12/2014, 11:16:

Overdue for over 10 mutations - and there the smoke of the bubble as in Evolved there? Very much I like the effect.

Post has been editedSigmaTel71 - 21.12.14, 11:12

* siamskiykoshak, meow! It appears in the PC version after the mutation does not pass one of my tactics!

Rep: (0)
PatoGenesis - is a young and promising project. In fact it is the Russian analogue of Plague Inc. But I said about the future? What is its potential?
1. The project is the Russian analogue of the game, which attracted more than one million dollars! Yes yes dear friends to the game was only 3 Developer, and then only 1 did the game itself.
2. Even the not so successful and developed in haste clones of type Universe Pandemic or Epidemic Infection with gathered a huge number of downloads and money. And when you consider that the Infection does not have any Donati was a free game, which attracted nearly a million, then anything is possible.
3. We have no competition. In the Internet I found only 3 listed above clone, as I said, the game developed in haste and in the majority not taxed or given / are free.
4. The game will be official support for modding! Yes guys, you will be able to change in our game absolutely everything! You can add new features or change the logo of the game. Limit is only your imagination and the power of your device.

We collect command. But the same project will be interesting for you?
1. You get a full version of the game at the output.
2. Any developer directly related to the project will receive up to 1.5% of the income from the project (in the month). Judge for yourself, 1% of a million is 10 thousand rubles!
3. With the successful development of (actual contribution) you get: developers congresses, corporate parties and picnics! From all of this can be dispensed with.
4. Tendering (after the successful creation of the project). Most developers (who made a maximum contribution) will receive:
1) The best programmer - A computer for 30 thousand rubles..
2) Best Designer - Smartphone for 20 thousand rubles..
3) Finally, the best artist will receive a prize of 15 thousand. Rubles.

What we need from you?
1. The real assessment of its features.
2. Honesty. Do not handle the fact that you can not really do! It only hurt the project!
3. Your age. We accept to work directly in the project of people with only 12 years. The rest will be engaged in a PR or advertising.
4. Possible investments (to be only for those who are older than 18 years and that at the initial stage). Not the fact that they generally are.

So who do we need?
1. Programmers in C # or JavaScript. 1% of the profits from the project per month for 4 consecutive months.
2. Artists (please do not take someone else's work for her!). 0.5% of the income from the project per month for 4 consecutive months.
3. 3D designers. 0.5% of the income from the project per month for 4 consecutive months.
4. Piarshiki / reklamshiki. 1000 rubles upon successful completion of the project and successful PR 1 times.
5. Sound Engineers -from 0.2% of the project income per month for 4 consecutive months.

If you are interested in our proposal, please refer to this person:https://vk.com/id285260365

endemi @ 29.01.2015, 17:57*
*advertising*

And who needs to be a clone, when there are already so clones? And too much ambition you .. And anyway, is not the place to advertise.
___
A theme fill the achievements - this is the most interesting.

Post has been editedkillhtf - 05.02.15, 12:46

Rep: (1)
Take to the club!
Nickname: Seven
Signature put on the PC (not yet possible)

Posted on 28/02/2015, 16:27:

Djvetal1234 @ 17.12.2014, 23:36*
The theme is not developed. I wanted to revive it a bit:
Someone with some countries starting to play? I like starting with Saud. Arabia-because in it there is the airport and the bay of ships and pumped infection in tropical countries.

I start with Germ ... Greenland, unnecessarily. This distal earth and then infect it very hard.

Seven @ 02/28/2015, 16:27*
I start with Germ ... Greenland, unnecessarily. This distal earth and then infect it very hard.

I prefer to Russia (0 Ironically, it is convenient). From Russia and Greenland to the unfortunate reach easily (especially quietly). And next to Russia - China and there zavertyatsya ..

Rep: (21)
I also start with Grenlandii.Pervy just started with the US, but not a ride.
Play recently and never pobezhdal.Vsegda remained untouched Gvineya.Dumayu new start with her.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 5:50