> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

True Phone - Phone, Contact | Very fast dialer with easy navigation and contact editor.

Rep: (823)
True Phone - Phone, Contacts
New version: 1.7.8

Last update of the program:07.05.2019

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The best T9 phone and contact manager with support for 2x SIM cards.

Description:
True Phone - Phone, Contacts
  • beautiful, convenient, fast program with support for Dual SIM + multifunctional contact manager with a full built-in editor;
  • replacement of the standard dialer and contact manager;
  • works faster and better than all existing analogues;
  • Offers a completely new way to manage contacts - viewing and editing contacts in one place, without opening new windows.

Questions not directly related to the work of the program are discussed inTrue Phone Users Club

Forum Rules | Section Rules
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Developer Information:
Android required : 4.0+
Russian interface : Yes
Developer Information: Hamster Beat
HHomepage
A Google play
Developers onsavagemessiahzine.com :
Publication of upgraded versions of the application (mods), in the topic where the author / developer of the application is actively present, is allowed only with the consent of the author.

Additional Information:
  1. Main features
    • Quick search on T9 among call history and contacts
    • Call History Grouping
    • Optimize contacts, find and delete duplicates, merge similar contacts
    • View and edit a contact in one place, without opening unnecessary windows
    • Create new contacts on a specific account
    • Create local contacts
    • Import / export contacts
    • Dual SIM support
    • View, create and edit groups
    • Quick access to contacts and favorites swipe left-right
    • Black list
    • The ability to call friends via Skype and other applications installed on the phone
    • Ease of use with one hand - all controls are at the bottom.

2. Why is the true phone better than it?
    • This is the only program that can fully edit contacts and groups.
    • This is an innovative way to edit and create contacts - no endless text lists and new windows, everything happens in one single place - in the contact card
    • All controls are at the bottom, you do not have to drag up, it will be more convenient to use the phone
    • Easy navigation with svaypami - on the left are your favorite contacts, on the right - all contacts, at any time you can go where you want, the order can be changed in the settings
    • True Phone's built-in constructor is a little heavy, takes up little memory, and oh-oh-oh-oh-very quickly works on any phones

3. Help with translation

Thank you in advance for your feedback, together we will make the perfect alternative dialer!
If I do not answer you in the topic directly, it does not mean that I ignore you.
I always read all your comments and try to get your opinion!
Useful links:
Program FAQ:

Download:
version: 1.7.8 True Phone - Phone, Contact (Post iMiKED # 85083119)

Test versions have a limited run time!
version: 1.7.1 test hbdialer-088-1.7.1-test9x1
version: 1.7.3 test True Phone Users Club (Post exidler # 83505149)
Past versions

Wishlist
ads

Further software developmenttemporarily suspendedfor health reasons one of the developers. Slightly morehere. When the situation changes for the better - this notice will be edited.
In some cases there arecompatibility issues with oreo. For example, the inability to restore settings from a regular backup, problems with the display of the active sim and others. In addition - the module Prevent_Running is not compatible with the module - the eternal waiting for the rotating ring of the Contacts tab (decision).

---

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.07.19, 06:33
Reason for editing: Removed unchanged interface

Rep: (1588)
I have more and more than PP, but it does not sausage me

With a free 1.1GB, I would not have sausage either!

* DimiONs,
* aalleexxnn
Photos are the main memory eater, we have done everything quite cleverly, we take a certain percentage of the memory for ourselves, if there is a lot of it, we take more, if a little - less.

Posted on 11/19/2014 6:36 PM:

Please, if possible, make sure that when editing a contact, there is a choice of a stock contact editor.

In the settings you need to turn off the checkbox "Built-in functions". Then when you go to contact, Android will ask how the application handles this action. There you can select stock contacts, and from them go to edit.

We don’t have a separation between viewing a contact and editing it’s strange to put the option “Edit in another application” in the menu.
Better say, in connection with which there is such a need?)

* gavrila The problem with editing exchange was won, we will post an update in the morning - your contacts will be edited as it should :)
P.S. the problem was precisely in this type of account - it has no meta description, and we could not process it automatically, somehow

Post has been editednevskiyen - 19.11.14, 18:50

Rep: (66)
I put it, tried this product, somehow it is similar to me with GO ..., but that's not the point:
1. very usual and convenient to call and send SMS<- swipe>, and pressing it initially pulls random erroneous calls;
2. still well, a very loud tone of the dialer buttons would be a little to muffle or make an adjustment.
PS: but in general, it is not a bad claim for success, if you add a solution to a two-part question by analogy or functional similarity as in PP, then it will be a worthy competitor, the main thing is not to make a secret of it so that it does not work out just like the above mentioned PP that turned into a tormochochechka.

In your program, when the checkbox "Built-in functions" is turned on, when choosing to edit a contact, it offers to create another contact and merge with the existing one, it does not suit me to duplicate, it is easier to edit in stock, without dubbing. And with your explanation, now there are no problems, thanks!

And, well, we will fix this with a morning update - it will be possible to edit directly. We had a mistake with exchange accounts :)

Rep: (976)
I would like to see a split (bold line or something like that) between the call history and the following contacts: blush:

7559455 @ 19.11.2014, 18:52 *
I put it, tried this product, somehow it is similar to me with GO ..., but that's not the point:
Thank!)
1. very usual and convenient to call and send SMS<- swipe>, and pressing it initially pulls random erroneous calls;
A person, as you know, is getting used to everything :) For example, it is inconvenient for me to use svaypami, my list always starts to twitch. Or even worse - flip through the list, and the svayp works.
2. still well, a very loud tone of the dialer buttons would be a little to muffle or make an adjustment.
Unlike most dialers, we take all the settings for vibration and tones from the system. What settings are there, so be it. If the tones on the buttons are turned off in my system, and I install GO Contacts, then the first thing I hear is tones. After that, I delete the application :) Actually, this is how the application was born - I could not find anything adequate for myself.

PS: but in general, it is not a bad claim for success, if you add a solution to a two-part question by analogy or functional similarity as in PP, then it will be a worthy competitor, the main thing is not to make a secret of it so that it does not work out just like the above mentioned PP that turned into a tormochochechka.

We will try! Thank!

Posted on 11/19/2014 19:11:

I would like to see a split (bold line or something like that) between the call history and the following contacts

Go to the settings - almost at the very top turn off the checkbox "Navigation Panel". There will be more room for content. Well, thanks to the headings of another type, the Story will be separated from the Contacts.

* nevskiyen Quote: "Go to the settings ...".
Too good, but lost quick access to "Favorites." I would like this:
Attached Image
: blush:

yuri_k33 @ 11/19/2014, 19:33*
Too good, but lost quick access to "Favorites." I would like this:

Navigation between the "screens" is done with simple gestures left-right, regardless of whether there is a panel on top or not. Because Groups are usually rarely used, then by opening the application, you can always quickly get into Favorites (scroll right to left) and Contacts (scroll left to right) depending on what you want to do. The order of the "screens" can be changed in the settings, you can also turn off Groups or Contacts altogether if you do not need them.

I also understood your idea, I will think about how to harmoniously separate the story from contacts with the navigation bar turned on. My friend and I already had this question - I insisted on not separating in any way :) Apparently, in vain. Just the idea is that the navigation bar is not needed. A day after use, you will be asked to turn it off :)

Post has been editednevskiyen - 19.11.14, 19:48

Navigation between the "screens" is done with simple gestures left and right no matter ...
Did not guess. Thanks for the tip! + gone: yes2:

Did not guess. Thanks for the tip! + left

After a day after using the program itself would have suggested that it is possible :)

Friends, the next update will be available tomorrow morning:
  • Editing contacts from exchange accounts
  • The ability to display contacts in the format "Last Name First" without a comma!
  • Correction of critical errors when working with memory (should greatly improve the use of RAM on some devices)
  • Setting to turn off the photo filter with dots in the contact card
  • Setting to hide the dialpad on the Back button
  • Setting to clear the entered number by the button Back
  • Setup for opening a dialer with a default dialpad

Post has been editednevskiyen - 19.11.14, 20:59

Rep: (90)
Full support groups, some kind of strange phrase. I except how to create a group and delete it was able to add and delete a contact. I could not change the photo and melody of the group. Or is it more advanced functionality?

Rep: (0)
Xaroos @ 11/19/2014, 11:49 PM*
Full support groups, some kind of strange phrase. I except how to create a group and delete it was able to add and delete a contact. I could not change the photo and melody of the group. Or is it more advanced functionality?

+++

And another thing: is it possible to make this dialer work when the screen is unlocked? So that the "regular" phone does not turn on - but did this application start?
can this be?

Post has been editedRodion86 - 19.11.14, 21:56

Rodion86 @ 11/19/2014, 9:55 PM*
And another thing: is it possible to make this dialer work when the screen is unlocked? So that the "regular" phone does not turn on - but did this application start?
can this be?

Not yet, because a slightly different application is responsible for this, called Called ID. Although it is likely that we will add it to the application. But the truth and then there will be a problem - the outgoing call interface cannot be blocked in principle = (
See my answer in the PixelPhone topic.

Posted on 11/19/2014 22:14:

Xaroos @ 11/19/2014, 9:49 PM*

The concepts of "photo" and "group melody" do not exist as such. All that is implemented on this topic in other applications - crutches, which usually work until such time as something unexpected happens for them. After that, something breaks badly. Sometimes it even goes so far that contacts stop syncing.

P.S. If you have ever encountered the problem that your Google contacts are no longer synchronized, then you should know that this is because third-party dialers are free to use and they allow you to edit (especially in the case of groups) everything. In this respect, we have implemented everything “correctly”.

Post has been editednevskiyen - 19.11.14, 22:52

Rep: (7)
Actually a very good dialer,. But you can not somehow remove contacts from the "phone" tab, where is the call history?

Actually a very good dialer,. But you can not somehow remove contacts from the "phone" tab, where is the call history?

You can only question - what they bother you? Being there, they are also on T9, which is convenient. If the question is caused by the fact that they are not visually separated from the history, then this problem can be easily solved by going into the settings and disabling the navigation bar (it is not needed and takes up space, and the transition between history, favorites, contacts and groups can be made gestures to the left). right).

Post has been editednevskiyen - 19.11.14, 22:58

Rep: (7)
ATP, and so another thing. Indeed, it is more convenient.

ATP, and so another thing. Indeed, it is more convenient.

In general, we just need to more clearly and simply convey to the user that navigation with gestures works right away :)
And throw out the top navigation bar :)

Post has been editednevskiyen - 20.11.14, 00:17

Post has been editednevskiyen - 20.11.14, 01:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 1:25