> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

True Phone - Phone, Contact | Very fast dialer with easy navigation and contact editor.

Rep: (823)
True Phone - Phone, Contacts
New version: 1.7.8

Last update of the program:07.05.2019

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The best T9 phone and contact manager with support for 2x SIM cards.

Description:
True Phone - Phone, Contacts
  • beautiful, convenient, fast program with support for Dual SIM + multifunctional contact manager with a full built-in editor;
  • replacement of the standard dialer and contact manager;
  • works faster and better than all existing analogues;
  • Offers a completely new way to manage contacts - viewing and editing contacts in one place, without opening new windows.

Questions not directly related to the work of the program are discussed inTrue Phone Users Club

Forum Rules | Section Rules
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Developer Information:
Android required : 4.0+
Russian interface : Yes
Developer Information: Hamster Beat
HHomepage
A Google play
Developers onsavagemessiahzine.com :
Publication of upgraded versions of the application (mods), in the topic where the author / developer of the application is actively present, is allowed only with the consent of the author.

Additional Information:
  1. Main features
    • Quick search on T9 among call history and contacts
    • Call History Grouping
    • Optimize contacts, find and delete duplicates, merge similar contacts
    • View and edit a contact in one place, without opening unnecessary windows
    • Create new contacts on a specific account
    • Create local contacts
    • Import / export contacts
    • Dual SIM support
    • View, create and edit groups
    • Quick access to contacts and favorites swipe left-right
    • Black list
    • The ability to call friends via Skype and other applications installed on the phone
    • Ease of use with one hand - all controls are at the bottom.

2. Why is the true phone better than it?
    • This is the only program that can fully edit contacts and groups.
    • This is an innovative way to edit and create contacts - no endless text lists and new windows, everything happens in one single place - in the contact card
    • All controls are at the bottom, you do not have to drag up, it will be more convenient to use the phone
    • Easy navigation with svaypami - on the left are your favorite contacts, on the right - all contacts, at any time you can go where you want, the order can be changed in the settings
    • True Phone's built-in constructor is a little heavy, takes up little memory, and oh-oh-oh-oh-very quickly works on any phones

3. Help with translation

Thank you in advance for your feedback, together we will make the perfect alternative dialer!
If I do not answer you in the topic directly, it does not mean that I ignore you.
I always read all your comments and try to get your opinion!
Useful links:
Program FAQ:

Download:
version: 1.7.8 True Phone - Phone, Contact (Post iMiKED # 85083119)

Test versions have a limited run time!
version: 1.7.1 test hbdialer-088-1.7.1-test9x1
version: 1.7.3 test True Phone Users Club (Post exidler # 83505149)
Past versions

Wishlist
ads

Further software developmenttemporarily suspendedfor health reasons one of the developers. Slightly morehere. When the situation changes for the better - this notice will be edited.
In some cases there arecompatibility issues with oreo. For example, the inability to restore settings from a regular backup, problems with the display of the active sim and others. In addition - the module Prevent_Running is not compatible with the module - the eternal waiting for the rotating ring of the Contacts tab (decision).

---

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.07.19, 06:33
Reason for editing: Removed unchanged interface

Rep: (11)
I found a "crutch" to run on the lock screen when the remote native callui - a module for L-Call exposed.

Rep: (907)
Version 1.7.1
When you try to add a photo to a contact (leads to the gallery and choose the photo), says that there was an unexpected error.

At the same photo on the contact is normally added from the native contact manager. But the problem is that they can not be there to edit, crop, and they are elongated.

I do not know when it started. Previously, everything was normal. Somebody faced with?

Post has been editedProzak! - 17.06.19, 11:31

Rep: (206)
Guys, someone has files of icons types of calls?
Attached Image

Or poke at plz post them in this thread

Post has been editedJuFCK - 17.06.19, 21:17

Rep: (10)
* Prozak! It was a year or more ago. Add photos from your contacts did not work, but opening the photo gallery or Google Photos, and using the function to set the photo as a contact photo all turned out. Somewhere six months ago after the update again earned exactly the time was not able to track

* Tigran-Ivan, Unfortunately, Google does not use photos and disabled, and Gallery (hand, since in the U11 + gallery was not out of the box) is not an option "to set the photo to a contact."

Rep: (210)
* Prozak! , Try when adding photos via TP when out cropping frame, move it back and forth again. Signed Off the people that helped and the error does not occur.

* m555ar It does not allow to do so.
The TP tapas at an empty photo proposes to add in the gallery. Gallery opens. When the tapas there for the desired photo immediately writes "An unexpected error occurred." And, of course, the contact remains without a photo in the TP.
Very cool, I can not say exactly when it started. And after some renovation.
Near the 1.7.1 TP, bought, the latest version does not even put.

* Prozak! I have since been on the custom firmware, regularity is not taking, try through the side gallery to experiment.

* m555ar So I try through the side of the gallery, as a native gallery of the box was not the same HTC :)
Google was the only photo that I just froze.

Rep: (48)
* JuFCK And look in the settings? Appearance, shooter type

Prozak! @ 18/06/19, 0:40*
Google was the only photo that I just froze.
NTS has been, but there is a photo and Google did not exist. Thawed and check as mentioned above, should work. I now have a body of program android one, try not to spoil the Google release a bunch of applications, TP works flawlessly on the 9-ke.

Rep: (94)
It is a pity that this is only a cover for the dialer that does not replace the dialer itself, would this program as a DRUPE prices to this program debts.

Chemodan33 @ 17.06.19, 22:50*
and look into the settings? Appearance, shooter type

I need the file name and it is these circular icons :)

Post has been editedJuFCK - 17.06.19, 23:33

Rep: (2004)
* dvini ,
No problem. It is not so much eating. Especially in modern phones.

Post has been editedaleks-man - 18.06.19, 00:20

Rep: (61)
And what of the Market prog removed ..: wacko:

Rep: (48)
* ArikM,
everything is in place, 1.7.8

JuFCK @ 18.06.19, 1:32*
I need the file name and it is these round icons
I even know why you need them: D. Also I did not find a APKshku did not try to disassemble, or they're not files?
UPD Disassembled APK, these icons are not found, found only standard that was originally.

Post has been editedm555ar - 18.06.19, 08:03

Rep: (2)
* Prozak!, ES via conductor try

Rep: (913)
* Chemodan33,
If you have it installed, you will see it. With QuickPic it was.
* ArikM,
Really no?

m555ar @ 18.06.19, 4:40*
APKshku and did not try to disassemble, or they're not files?

Also I did not find it :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 1:51