iPod Touch 1G (2007), 2G (2008), 3G (2009) - Discussion | Diagonal 3.5 / S5L8900, S5L8720, S5L8922 / 128, 256 MB

Rep: (324)
Talk iPod Touch 1G (2007), 2G (2008), 3G (2009)
Discussion пїЅ | Description iPod Touch (1G) пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached ImageпїЅпїЅAttached ImageпїЅпїЅAttached Image

For other models:

Post has been editedT0ugh - 14.11.19, 04:24
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (17)
Cheshirskiy ,
And where is ordered?

Rep: (1)
Zoom4eg ,
from USA. but now we have recently Euroset started selling ... 12500 re.gde for something like that ... just the only opportunity came to order without crap, and I do not think he bought by.dorogo ...

Zoom4eg ,
would buy in Euroset Ie you want the iPod, if so, it turns out you and so you expect?:) ...

Rep: (3)
Cheshirskiy, 11.12.07 06:20:38
andF ,
but what about scuffs? per month is not oblez Lumino? and screen reading problems with the processing of black ...

Lumina is not peeling off, but the truth is scratched as well as on the previous generation :(.
With regard to the processing of black, it was only in the first run (1.0.2) and change the firmware to 1.1.1 everything was resolved, well, I was immediately 1.1.1 so that everything is normal :)

In general, the device is cool, there was a program recently MobileCast (or rather was before, but recently began to work normally) Now shake my video podcasts (especially TNT shnye) from internet does not connect with the BB, super!

Cheshirskiy, 12.12.07 03:41:12
Zoom4eg ,
from USA. but now we have recently Euroset started selling ... 12500 re.gde for something like that ... just the only opportunity came to order without crap, and I do not think he bought by.dorogo ...

The same problem was :), but I bought in Moscow in 9700, and its sell for 4500, so upgrade went cheaply :)

The same problem was smile_good.gif, but I bought in Moscow in 9700, and its sell for 4500, so upgrade went cheaply smile_good.gif

his is how you sell? Where you found in Moscow for this price ??

Forgot to add, upgrade with iPod Video 30GB, has managed exactly 5200 rubles

I rented a question :), but still interesting where you could find a touch of the 9700 ?? O_o

Post has been editedCheshirskiy - 12.12.07, 21:54

Cheshirskiy, 12.12.07 11:53:46
Forgot to add, upgrade with iPod Video 30GB, has managed exactly 5200 rubles

I rented a question :), but still interesting where you could find a touch of the 9700 ?? O_o

The story is really quite comical, apparently while sellers are not yet fully realized what was happening :) I called around to several offices prays.ru (remember it was November 1) all promised to be 100% prepayment to bring in 2 weeks, this situation I certainly not happy, but suddenly a call from one of the shops, in order not considered advertising for the name is similar to a very large store (in one word) .com and say that tomorrow may bring, I of course agreed and Pricing (ordered by price, so discount was on their website, it cost $ 420) say 9700 delivery, the next day met the courier at Polezhaevskaya and received a treasured sealed box (honestly not even checked, there was no time, was in a hurry for a meeting).
And the next day I sold my old friend :( 30GB iPod Video, here such here, absolutely unfabled history ... If they told me I was probably also not particularly believe :) I'm with one of our sites one can credit the brow gave through 2 days, but the miracle was over - booking 2 weeks or $ 420 at the rate of indecent :(

Cheshirskiy, 12.12.07 14:03:21
andF ,
fate!:)

For sure!

By the way used in conjunction with it more and STC 3300 with the firmware from the stitch and WM6, so about the stylus, I generally forgot :) very convenient.
But if in the iPhone was GPS or even full bluetooth, then ...

andF ,
and I will be (I hope :)) two stitch !!! :-R
I always use a stylus to take refuge ... pecked at paltsevayu orienteering HTC touch, because before it was the usual user smartfona.a now understand all ...

Post has been editedCheshirskiy - 13.12.07, 14:57

Rep: (0)
And here I am now the owner of two tachey - HTC and Ipod: victory:
For HTC already used, of course, but the second day I master iPods. The player is good, but epplovskaya Itunes software - just to be killed with a broom ... Well, sort, probably :)

Rep: (209)
What's the difference between a stylus and a finger? Stylus more convenient like!

I explain: if you use a stylus, then both hands are busy, and if your finger is on the screen can be pressed with the thumb. :) clearly explained?

Zoom4eg ,
I too always stylus guns, HTC touch only and it allows your fingers to control the music.

Rep: (324)
retfrost ,
I agree...
And I do not see any reason to stick to the screen with a finger, then go to wipe it ... I unlock current rented finger. In mnu in kpkshkah, such as siphon bar slide to unlock))
The titanium way very well implemented one-hand operation button .. very well placed. And if in the voice key. Recording assign alt + tab all super ..

retfrost ,
I do not know ... I do not want to touch and vse.ayPod the same iPhone, but the player is more convenient in that it has its own battery, and fun 2 platform just have :)
imho

Added @ 14.12.2007, 22:18

Zoom4eg ,
Come, relax than all so starayutsya follow the order?
I understand when people are on page 30 and page 70 ... then it's flooding:) ... as well as the inflation theme :) have about 3 new albums!

Added @ 14.12.2007, 22:18

flood is when an empty message-notification of the flood writing!

Post has been editedCheshirskiy - 14.12.07, 22:19

Rep: ()
Tell me, and ICQ on my iPod touch can be put?

guest12336,14.12.07 22:22:53
Tell me, and ICQ on my iPod touch can be put?

You can program called Apollo.

Cheshirskiy @ 14.12.07 10:38:59
Zoom4eg ,
I too always stylus guns, HTC touch only and it allows your fingers to control the music.

Strange /

IMHO is more convenient finger. Otherwise unlikely and would be all that is actively used by WM keyboard players, dialers, etc. sharpened it under your fingers.
I reflash to WM6 adapted to the fingers, and now do not pull out the stylus

Post has been editedandF - 15.12.07, 12:54

Rep: ()
Player dialer and I are already standard, but Claudia pcm yuzayu, but it gramostkaya-is not always convenient, and hands still tired ...

Rep: (0)

On pleer.ru could buy iPod Touch 8GB for 9900 rubles. Judging by the price - gray. But alas, "not available".

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 19:13