Apple iPad Air 2 / Mini 3 - marriage

Rep: (468)
Apple iPad Air 2 / Mini 3 - Marriage
DiscussioniPad Air 2/Mini 3| DescriptioniPad Air 2/Mini Retina 2 | FAQ | Help| Buying an iPadAir 2/Mini 3 | iOS 8 - discussion

Attached Image

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.02.15, 02:57
Reason for editing: devdb on Mini Retina 2

Rep: (16)
futojka @ 19.11.2014, 22:53*
besides vibration due to the loud speakers, no problems found with the divorce problem is not how many do not poke.

Here I do not believe in any way. I passed through my hands more than 6 tablets and all had stains in greater or lesser degree. It is enough to push a little harder than usual and there rasplytie some immediately, others only in certain places on the right side more. Anyway, this feature is present in all instances. If someone thinks that it is normal, then take this same iphone 6 plus. How many do not press the screen clean. I believe that the tablet for 35 thousand less obvious shoals should not be!

Post has been editedRorrug - 20.11.14, 08:12

Rep: (6)
But all the same whether there are people who do not have problems with clicks? Skype can check in? And at the same time to throw off the week of the tablet production.

P.S. I clicks - week of production - 40.

Post has been editedUlmlol - 20.11.14, 09:23

Rep: (16)
She took gold in connected to friends 3 weeks ago. He then appeared in a few instances. Clicks were but after weeks of magically disappeared and is no longer observed. By the way the first had been in my arms and 2 air oddly enough stocks in it the least. Slightly floated screen and then only two points. After that, I was still 5 times tried to buy the dark all the time and handed back. Sims then the tray is not tight, the screen is floating, the yellowness on the left side, the twinkle in multitasking, something clicks, etc. and etc.

Rep: (0)
* Rorrug, which city are you from? mb this party was that? How long do you have time to check 6 tablets? and what opinion has been formed? and how to check before purchasing? enter the aytyuns? Or you can check without calling? wanted to take but now I think) I do not want to take a marriage

I got me yesterday, and wanted aeyr 2 to 128 without SIM, gray for 34500, the restore.
1. Taki could not find that there was no bubble, it is still the right, under strong pressure in 2 places bubbles. But this is only the reverse side, in normal operation, never bubble. By the way pay attention that touched 2 gold 16 GB - in a coherent and m video, they did not have the bubble finally (although stings God forbid), with what reason I do not understand, but the fact. Themselves and not spared from this crap.
2. Vibration just hard ((((in columns (in the salon said - it is good bass))).
3. GPS is not in the version without simok - sadly (and in the first ayrah also no).
About clicks and yellowing is not observed (if someone is not difficult to put pictures or video yellowing and clicks). In all steel approx. But so far there 2 weeks I will look closely, even if that thread otkapal -'ll take it back.

I put into your MVideo Air 2 64 gig with the 4d on quality control ... wait - 21 days! (And with the purchase took only 5 days !!!) HORRIBLE service ...
P.S. He surrendered due to clicks.

I put into your MVideo Air 2 64 gig with the 4d on quality control ... wait - 21 days! (And with the purchase took only 5 days !!!) HORRIBLE service ...
P.S. He surrendered due to clicks.

And was not it be easier to just ask for the money back. 2 weeks because not passed ... IMHO

Post has been editedIliaMD - 20.11.14, 16:56

IliaMD @ 20.11.2014, 16:55*
And was not it be easier to just ask for the money back. 2 weeks because not passed ... IMHO

2 weeks had passed, the examination of 21 days for a refund.

P.S. The funny thing - bought on the stock when given 1000 rubles bonus at stake. Those. with the purchase of 2400 turned aypada bonuses. And when replacing aypada said that bonuses removed and accrued without the action. In short easier probably will take the money and buy at the Apple Store. I do not advise to contact MVideo.

Post has been editedUlmlol - 20.11.14, 17:56

Here bylob cool if someone called in support of Apple, and what would they replied about divorce on the screen: happy: Or is there somewhere theirs answer?

Rep: (5)
I took and p 2 128 sim in Store. The screen floats above all on the right side in the center and also on the left side. If a user in the normal mode, the special does not and is not shown, it is necessary to press with a certain force. Then he saw the yellow bottom of the screen, especially seen against the gray background. Vibration from the speaker and the terrible thought that the sound from both barrels. Aypad 43 weeks.

Rep: (2)
Tablet twenty days and here
Attached Image

I checked clicks on Skype. Yes there is! The Apple support does not reach. They have a number of city and wait for the answer you need about 20 minutes I did not wait. Insolent!

Rep: (13)
So they have the day off, sort of. There is written on the site, EMNIP that we supposedly will answer you on weekdays from 9 to how many else.

Rep: (10)
8.1.1 The problems disappear - rebooting not - is like a week!

!!! cyclic reboot !!!
air device 2 128gb cellular-to-use 3 weeks, ios 8.1. Scored 80% of applications, music, movies. Already 4-5 reboots - and in different applications (in the opera, in the youtube, the music from your contacts), first ceases to respond to keystrokes, even the power button, and then after 3-4 minutes goes Reboot (and cyclically may rebooted three times) (2 ipad exact same firmware such simtomov not observed - 2 months of work on the same firmware).
Just a couple of times this meeting will have to make ful reset and IOS version 8.1.1 to raise, I do not want to change the version, that was an opportunity Ceyla. Yes, and just do a hard reset does not cause delight.
Most likely dobyu memory is all sorts of content, and will wait for the eternal cyclic reset in 6+. It is necessary to find out what memory they are stuck there ....

On the screen, the sound and the speed of the more problems are not met - works great with lots of heavy toys and switches between pages in the browser is not reloaded.

Post has been editedkyo - 08.12.14, 11:50

Rep: (560)
I bought a couple of weeks ago the tablet in the connected - black 64GB
And just yesterday, found the problem: from the top, in the transition from metal to plastic to the right going smoothly, the joint-to-joint, but left .... it's just hard - exactly half a millimeter plastic rises as much as a finger scratch. Donating to check the quality of course I will not be too long to wait, but that Apple becomes similar to some Chinese samopal. 4 iPhones and Ipad 3 only 1 iPhone without marriage (or simply not yet found). The problem with the assembly met someone else?
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
* kyo,
I have since rebooted (though Twitter mainly). It passed immediately after upgrading to 8.1.1 and deletion AVPlayer. I did not understand that these two actions impact.

Rep: (187)
* kyo, I rebooted constantly using dropbox and vimeo. 8.1.1 After the transition to more such problems were not.

Post has been editedVoB [in - 25.11.14, 20:38

Air 64. Screen 2 during normal operation is not floating. With the power of no where to push, when printing on the weight of the thumbs is not divorce. The buttons are not loose, home works well, no complaints. But very disappointed screen. On ixbt wrote about a non-uniform black, I (3 ugh) all ok. Even I would say that probably the best of all black IPS and PLS that I had. But! uniformity of white at a price of 30k just frustrating. The impression is that devaysa any viewing angles. When you look at any light or the wide topic strictly centered perpendicularly to the surface of the problem is almost not visible. Only at the edges slightly obscured. But any, even a significant deviation at the corners of eyes appear gray shadows. No inversion, but in the reader with light themes looks unpleasant. In the previous CAMCE tab s close and this was not, and now at the slightest deviation. On a black background everything is OK. The people, all in one way or marriage?

Rep: (119)
* turovod,
also

* FLOOW,
Learn to have all in one way or you also married))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 2:39