iPad Air 2 (2014) - Discussion | Diagonal 9.7 / Apple A8X / 2GB

Rep: (468)
iPad Air 2 (2014) - Discussion
Discussion пїЅ | Description | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | First aid | FAQ | News and rumors

Attached Image

Characteristics and specifications:
4G / LTE network
iPad Air 2 works in 4G / LTE networks in the territory of the Russian Federation for all operators, in those places where there is LTE coverage.

Learn more about LTE here:http://apple.com/ipad/LTE
Reviews
The whole truth about the battery
Since the topic is often asked questions about how to properly charge the tablet, it was decided to make a special spoiler, under which reliable, official information will be collected:
  • Lithium-ion batteries have a high specific capacity, which provides a longer operating time with less weight. In addition, lithium-ion batteries can be recharged at any time, without waiting for them to fully discharge or recharge.
  • Most Li-ion battery is first charged to 80% in fast mode, and then proceed to trickle charging. For example, you will need about two hours to charge the iPad up to 80%, and then another two hours to charge the battery until the end - on the condition that you do not use your device while charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be recharged a large number of times, but this number is not infinite. It is the number of charge cycles. The implication is that you should use the charge to the end, but not necessarily charge the battery in one step. Let's say you use the iPad for several hours during the day. You use half the battery and then charge it to the end. If the next day you do the same thing, you get one charge cycle, not two, that is, one cycle can take several days. After each cycle of charging the battery capacity decreases slightly, but you can not worry: will take many charge cycles before the battery capacity on your laptop, iPod or iPad will decline to 80% of the original.
  • Lithium-ion batteries require constant maximum loads. If you do not use the device too often, spend at least one full charge cycle once a month.
A source: http://www.apple.com/ru/batteries/
FAQ
- Are bugs and marriage related to the iPad's country of origin?
- Not.

- I want to make a jailbreak. Where can I read how to do it?
пїЅ [FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking

- What is Siri and how to use it?
пїЅ Siri - FAQ

- The first time I got an Apple device, what should I do?
пїЅ Novice path

- Where to create an Apple ID?
пїЅ Apple Site Guide

- I want to learn more about my operating system on the device
пїЅ iOS 8.xx. - discussion

- I need to reflash my iPhone
пїЅ Help and troubleshooting firmwareorHelp and problem solving for flashing

- Where can I download the latest official firmware?
пїЅ Official firmware for iPhone / iPod / iPad

- I want to flash the device, but do I need a jailbreak?
пїЅ Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-8.1

- Where can I find information about covers, films?
пїЅ iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Air - Accessories

- How to distinguish a defective device from a non-defective one?
пїЅ Apple devices - marriage / differences.

- Where can I find out about Apple’s internal utilities?
пїЅ Apple Internal Utilities

- My battery is running out, where can I turn?
пїЅ IPad battery lifeortips on how to increase battery life in iOS 7

- I need to choose the optimal amount of iPad memory. Where should I go?
пїЅ Optimum iPad Memory Size

- I want to install applications for free, how to do it?
- You can specify several topics where to apply:
The last topic requires a jailbreak procedure.

- Where can I find out about promotions in the App Store?
пїЅ Promotions on the App Store

- I need a little help with the device
пїЅ iPad - Help

- I have problems with iTunes ...
пїЅ iTunes - Help

- I forgot my password on my iPhone, where should I go?
- If you and your iPad carried out the Jailbreak procedure, here:[FAQ] If you put a password on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch and forgot it. If not - reflash the device.

- I want to know the current firmware, where should I turn?
пїЅ Device Firmware FAQ

- Unable to activate the device, you must enter your Apple ID
пїЅ I can not activate, requires apple ID

- I need to save a digital certificate (SHSH Blobs) for my device
пїЅ Saving SHSH for all iDevays

List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:52

Rep: (10)
Huge request, do the so-called safari test)))
In Safari, open 8 tabs with "heavy" sites and try switching from one tab to another in turn.
Will the tabs reboot when switching?

Is it not from the software depends on this miracle? Just the first time in my life bought a device Ayos. And that is not reloaded tabs put maxthon browser, and all. There are also 12 tabs open and the page is not reloaded ...

Rep: (1)
The only thing that really interested in second-Air so this anti-glare screen. Is it working? Or nonsense?

Rep: (117)
DetroitBORG review
there and there is a comparison about antiblik

* rotsala
Thank.

Hope for a good anti-glare did not pay off. It's a pity. Now you do not see any sense to switch from Air to Air 2.

Rep: (62)
It seems to me to aypeda always move one sense was not, but at two or three there.

Post has been editedPapa [BOP] - 25.10.14, 19:30

Rep: (27)
* z0sek,
* Papa [BOP],

In short, you can calm down and calmly walk in the first and p for at least another year?)
In terms of the relevance of the device. And the work of the first AIR 8.1 is not yet impressed by ((

Rep: (14)
* Smoyke,
What's stopping you do it? Is the first air is somehow not working? Or become worse to pull the game? No no and one more time no. And what about the work, and more specifically its speed, faster performance, you will not see, all future updates will only worsen this figure, well, at least with clearly ios9

Rep: (0)
* Smoyke,
Yes, it is better to look like a year. the more potential even A7 proca not fully utilized today.

* sbaby,
That's right thoughts, I do not see any reason to change the plate every year ..

Posted on 10/25/2014, 20:24:

* z0sek,
Um, you really stems from the purchase of a new device only anti-reflective coating? amusingly

* Spok-pok

More my boxes less autonomy. But I would be willing to go through it, if it was a good anti-reflective coating, seriously.

* z0sek,
Less autonomy? Um, could you show me the source of the error?

* Spok-pok
And the source of your optimism?

* Spok-pok
Yes. Here is a link to the review, which threw up. 2 hours and 30 minutes difference. Although it depends on the manner of use, but still less than the battery really has become.

Overview Ipad Air 2

Post has been editedz0sek - 25.10.14, 20:58

* Templl
* z0sek,
Certainly, both the tablet stacked in 10 hour mode, so that the battery as it was tenacious, so it remained at its capacity, (I want to see in the first two powerful Air), he was still able to work 10 hours, so make your conclusions.
And yes, I do not advise you to continue to respond to the question at issue in this context, because it's stupid.

Post has been editedSpok-pok - 25.10.14, 21:10

Rep: (45)
z0sek @ 25.10.2014, 21:56*
2 hours and 30 minutes difference. Although it depends on the manner of use, but still less than the battery really has become.

Specifically: 7340 mAh Second Air against 8827 mAh in the first.

* Spok-pok

To feel the energozatratnast new processor, it must be properly loaded. And it's nothing to do. Moreover, as it can be seen that the Autonomous fell 2 and a half hours. So even though the battery is tenacious, but still slightly less than in the first air. And someone this time may seem critical.

* z0sek,
2.5 hours are not critical for ten stated that it is beautiful, and so holds. Well, seriously, who does not have enough iPads for the entire day of work? I think there is such 1-2.

Rep: (37)
Vitamin_e @ 25.10.2014, 22:18*
Specifically: 7340 mAh Second Air against 8827 mAh in the first.

So what? On 4 Pade all 11 thousand with what it was. Air worse than 4-ka has become of it?

What a difference 10 hours of pure holding steady as 4 \ 5 iPads, if not satisfied with the stay in the first Eyre with their "imaginary" + -1 hours of work from the top, which in everyday use will not notice. Note that the power, the number of RAM, the thickness did not affect the operating time on battery, it is all the same.

Post has been editedsbaby - 25.10.14, 21:42

* Spok-pok

I say the same, here it depends on the usage. Those who mainly plays and watching a movie is a time to be critical. Me-not. Therefore, I would be willing to take it, whether good antiblik :)

* flowerkingZ,

At classmates 4 holds over 20 hours stably. it charges him 2 times a week. My Air 15-17. And nobody says that Air became worse 4 and Air 2 Air worse. Just stating the fact that the autonomy gradually decreases, no more.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 19:17