> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobile Dispatcher | Manage GPS GLONASS trackers and track them on the map

Rep: (106)
Mobile Dispatcher
version: 1.9.9

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2020

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Manage GPS GLONASS trackers and track them on the map

Description:
The application "Mobile dispatcher" is the official clientpopularonline GPS / GLONASS monitoring serviceLiveGPStracks.com.
Using the application, you can monitor the current location and movement of all your GPS / GLONASS trackers directly from your smartphone (more300 models), as well as install an alarming geo-zone on any tracker.

Key features of the application:
  • View location. You can see several trackers at the same time.
  • Mode "Alarm". The application allows you to create a geo-zone around the current location of the tracker. Cars, children, elderly relatives will be supervised wherever they are. When the tracker leaves the set zone, you will receive a notification immediately.
  • Automatic and manual update of trackers location
  • View tracks (travel history) for any day
  • Mapping stationary objects
  • The ability to display traffic jams
  • Calculation of the distance from you to any of the trackers
  • Support for offline maps (requires special configuration, read the instructions in the application)
  • Support offline maps MapsForge
  • SSL encryption of server communication

Features of the monitoring service:
  • Free for 4 connected devices (software or hardware trackers)
  • Free for MES, rescue services and other socially significant non-commercial organizations (upon request)
  • It is possible to provide free access for non-commercial events - competitions, regattas, etc. (upon request)
  • Over 400 models of hardware trackers
  • View daily movements with detailed information
  • Providing access in "operator" mode
  • Splitting connected devices into groups
  • Geozones, the mode of signaling off and on (SMS or Email)
  • Event logging
  • Various forms of reporting - mileage, fuel, by day, by month, etc.
  • Graphic visualization of data in the form of graphs
  • Shelf life - depending on the tariff
  • Saving to a track in different formats - KML, PLT, GPX
  • Opportunity to "share" the device with friends on the site
  • The ability to give a private or public link to the device for those who are not registered
  • Monitoring objects through Google Earth
  • Embed monitoring window on your website
  • Providing accounting documents (work with legal entities)

Android required: Android 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
Russian interface: Yes

The latest version of Mobile Manager for Android 2.2 (Froyo) is 1.9.2, you can download it at the bottom of the header, under the "Old Versions" spoiler.

Developer: LiveGPSTracks.com
Homepage: http://livegpstracks.com/default.php?ch=soft&pid=aviewer
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.rtt.viewer

Download version 1.9.7:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher199.apk(20.15 MB)
Ordownload APKfrom the developer's site

List of changes in version 1.9.9
  • Added the ability to replenish the account balance
  • Added the ability to change your account rate
  • Improved algorithm MapsForge cards download
  • Bugs fixed

Older versions
Download version 1.9.8:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher198.apk(19.74 MB)
Download version 1.9.7:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher197.apk(19.21 MB)
Download version 1.9.5:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher195.apk(18.42 MB)
Download version 1.9.4:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher194.apk(16.35 MB)
Download version 1.9.3:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher193.apk(16.28 MB)
Download version 1.9.2:
Attached fileMobileDispatcher192.apk(2.71 MB)

Post has been editedpasserby - Yesterday, 11:19
Reason for editing: A new version 1.9.9

New version 1.3

- Added the ability to register on the service from the application
- Changed login module
- "View" mode - fixed a bug with the exclusion of the current device from the selected

Rep: (6)
And for the phone you need an Internet all the time?

And for the phone you need an Internet all the time?

If you mean the phone that uses the mobile dispatcher, then you need it. However, not constantly, but during use.
Without the Internet, the last memorized location of the trackers will only be shown.
By "last remembered" is meant the location where they were at the time when the Internet was still and the application was launched in viewing mode.

Rep: (1)
I understand that the horns for spying on other gps-transmissions. How to add these transmitters?

elin2 @ 10.29.2014, 12:58*
I understand that the horns for spying on other gps-transmissions. How to add these transmitters?

OnlineLiveGPStracks.com, of course. In the "GPS / GLONASS monitoring".
After adding on the site, you need to update the list of devices in the mobile manager - it is loaded from the site.

New version - 1.4.
  • Added the ability to display tracks(travel history)
  • Extended instruction inside the application
  • Small changes in the registration module

A few words about the new feature for showing tracks:
  • Tracks are downloaded from the site.
  • Tracks are shown for one selected day (you can not wholly - there is a choice of time).
  • Tracks are cached, i.e. You can see them later, offline. The size of the cache can be viewed, you can clear.
  • Tracks can be displayed simultaneously on all trackers, they will be displayed in different colors.

New version - 1.5.
  • Added the ability to change the map cache folder
  • For Android 4.4.x, accessibility checks for application folders and maps are enhanced
  • Added the output of traffic jams
  • Fixed bug of clearing settings when changing login

Rep: (0)
everything is good, but I see only one tracker, I see all three on a large computer, I don’t want to do it in MD, maybe I need to press something else

Montiry @ 04/05/2015, 09:56*
everything is good, but I see only one tracker, I see all three on a large computer, I don’t want to do it in MD, maybe I need to press something else

Most likely, you need to click: "menu - list of devices - update"
Refresh is such an intuitive icon in the form of a circle of two arrows.

Rep: (0)
: D: D I'm new to this business, but not to such an extent.

Posted 04/05/2015, 15:13:

oops, reinstalled the prog and saw everything

Rep: (113)
There is a shortage of section -"Management by SMS" . That is, either an additional screen with all the commands, or a menu with commands. It would be mega-convenient - I went into this application and you can FIRST the remote device activate / switch / poll / etc , and then monitor.

Post has been editedAndroVet - 12.08.15, 12:30

AndroVet @ 08/12/2015, 12:29*
There is a lack of a section - "SMS Management". That is, either an additional screen with all the commands, or a menu with commands. It would be mega-convenient - I went into this application and you can FIRST, activate the remote device / switch / interrogate / etc., and then monitor it.

You put pressure on a sore spot :)
This has been in the plans for a long time, I want this feature myself, but so far it has not been possible to allocate resources for it.

Rep: (61)
Hello!

In the first line, let me express my gratitude for creating a convenient and useful service and applications. Particularly pleased with the ideology of the reduced functionality instead of advertising in free applications. Next - on the topic.

1. On the website livegpstracks.com, login is case sensitive, and the MD authorizes it without registering. If the register is met, then at the top under "Android-RealTimeTracker" it writes a login, and if the register is not followed, it writes "My tracker".

2. Sometimes, if I go to monitoring on the site, then the MD, after a couple of data updates, completely loses connection with the server. Neither the coordinates nor the tracks does not load. When I try to reauthorize, I’m saying that I need internet, although I’m downloading maps without problems. Neither the closing of the browser nor the Exit button on the website save. Only deletion of data in application management, reruns and authorization revitalize the MD. Maybe this server is overloaded today?

3. Wishes. If only one tracker is connected, the MD interface could be facilitated. For example, the right-left arrows on the map, the "Selected" button, the "Show all" menu item have no effect. By pressing the button "Show tracks" there is no need to suggest choosing a single device.

4. It is strange that before displaying a track, it is allowed to remove all the checkboxes in the list of devices, after which, by clicking on the Apply button, you can select at least one tracker.
4.1. In the next window, each time it is asked again, download the track from the site or from the cache. I would like to store this choice somewhere. At worst, combine it with a selection of devices.

5. By pressing the Exit from the track mode, the track remains on the map.

6. Gathering arrogance, expressing dissatisfaction with the presence of the start screen. :-) I propose to start always with the View. The Settings section is already duplicated in the menu, you can immediately add the Alarm and Instruction items. After all, the track mode is combined with monitoring in one section, so the "alarm" suggests itself here, the third mode. And the instruction can also be hidden with the last item of settings in order not to overload the main menu. Or the icon "question mark" in the corner of the map to place.

Android 4.4.2, login LadaD.

Thank you for attention. :-)

bvd @ 10/28/2015 10:34*
1. On the website livegpstracks.com, login is case sensitive, and the MD authorizes it without registering. If the register is met, then at the top under "Android-RealTimeTracker" it writes a login, and if the register is not followed, it writes "My tracker".

Curious, check.

2. Sometimes, if I go to monitoring on the site, then the MD, after a couple of data updates, completely loses connection with the server. Neither the coordinates nor the tracks does not load. When I try to reauthorize, I’m saying that I need internet, although I’m downloading maps without problems. Neither the closing of the browser nor the Exit button on the website save. Only deletion of data in application management, reruns and authorization revitalize the MD. Maybe this server is overloaded today?

If today or, say, yesterday, then no. If last week, specifically on the 20th, there could be interruptions. Reported on this.
So, this is some kind of strange behavior that has never been noticed. I do not even know what to advise. And the logs are not kept - the application is simple, there is nothing special to break there.

Points 3,4 - thanks, we will consider, we will think.

5. By pressing the Exit from the track mode, the track remains on the map.

And what's bad? In my opinion it’s good - if you want to remove a track from the screen, you can delete it in the track mode, and if you need to use other functions that are not in the track mode, you can not delete it. In other words - it is better to have a choice than not to have :)

6. Gathering arrogance, expressing dissatisfaction with the presence of the start screen.

This is all because other modes will be added there. But already somewhere written that would be nice to remember the choice and skip the start screen. So, there are plans.

Hello again!

Passerby @ 10/28/2015, 5:00 PM*
And what's bad?

If the track is worse than the track, then the fact that the thickness of the lines is scaled, and the diameter of the tracker circle is not. Mostly the whole circle is hidden under the track. And the elements of the map, too.

If the choice is bad, then stupidly unnecessary gestures. It is necessary to return to the track mode via the menu, clear the map through the menu, exit the track mode. According to pervosti - it is also not immediately clear where to run, what to reap.

some strange behavior, never seen.

It seems that this is not due to the monitoring of the site and the fact that I have combined vayfay Internet on the mobile internet. A vayfay goes through the gateway organization. Periodically, the server refuses to give me a condition tracker tracks and if communication fayfayu. When disconnecting vayf coordinates properly loaded on the mobile an Internet. I already faced with servers that banyat ah-pee our gateway, because Boys oh boys all employees of the organization through it sit, with all the consequences. That too many unsuccessful attempts to enter the password, then stupidly to DDoS-attack seems. In this card, apparently loaded from another server, map loads without problems.

Another Wishlist.
7. Maybe simplify the behavior of the buttons "little man" + "cross on the little man", leaving only one button, i.e. alternating a little man and a crossed out little man in the same place?

B-v-d @ 10.29.2015, 16:31*
If the track is worse than the track, then the fact that the thickness of the lines is scaled, and the diameter of the tracker circle is not. Mostly the whole circle is hidden under the track. And the elements of the map, too.

The fact that the tracker is hiding under the track is our joint. Fix it. The rest, most likely (it will be necessary to glance), depends on a third-party library. More precisely, not the rest, but only the first - card elements, in principle, cannot be above the track, because they are a single picture - tile cards.

If the choice is bad, then stupidly unnecessary gestures. It is necessary to return to the track mode via the menu, clear the map through the menu, exit the track mode.

If you have already returned from the track mode, then yes. But it is understood that clearing the card is done without leaving this mode.
In general, there will most likely not be any changes - someone needs a drawn track all the time, some don't. We will not achieve universal agreement :)

I have already come across servers that ban our IP gateway, because all stopitsot employees of the organization are sitting through it, with all the consequences. That too many attempts to fail to enter a password, then stupidly seems to be a DDoS attack. At the same time, the cards are apparently loaded from another server, the cards are loaded without any problems.

We do not ban any ip on shared servers. Rather, servers with maps may temporarily (for several hours or days) be banned with very active use.

Another Wishlist.
7. Maybe simplify the behavior of the buttons "little man" + "cross on the little man", leaving only one button, i.e. alternating a little man and a crossed out little man in the same place?

Simply clicking on a person not only shows the stop navigation button, but positions the map at the current location.

Updated version in the header - 1.6

Version changes:
  • Added support for offline maps MapsForge (map can be downloaded directly from the app)
  • The list of supported online maps has been expanded.
  • Added an increase in map fonts for HDPI screens

Hello!
map elements cannot be above track

It is understandable. Or maybe provide for the translucency of the track?

there will most likely not be any changes

Well, I then have a couple of wishes from the "poorest layers" of users who have a free account and one tracker is connected. After entering the "Tracks" mode, I would like to immediately get here: Show tracks - Apply - From the site. Those. Do not press three extra buttons every time.

Setting the date, it turns out, is superfluous for free accounts, but it is available. Not for those cases where the date itself moves down to yesterday and you have to go to correct it? In the calendar, the current date is not highlighted, future dates are also available.

Somewhat inconvenient is that the "Cache Size" window is closed only with the Ok button, while the button still does not look like a button, and the window with information about the device is only the system Back button. I would like to have both opportunities.
In other words - it is better to have a choice than not to have :)
: rolleyes:

When there are two trackers and they are approximately at the same latitude, when selecting the "Show all" item, the trackers are located along the edges of the screen next to the left and right arrows; . And if you hit the tracker, then information about the device is displayed and after 2-5 seconds, the map is arbitrarily centered on this tracker. So conceived?

Satellite map shows with Latin inscriptions and small print regardless of the setting "HD screen".

Simply clicking on a person not only shows the stop navigation button, but positions the map at the current location.

Aaaa ... I did not think. Then of course.

b-v-d @ 11.26.2015, 08:56*
Or maybe provide for the translucency of the track?

I think you can.

After entering the "Tracks" mode, I would like to immediately get here: Show tracks - Apply - From the site. Those. Do not press three extra buttons every time.

Those. Immediately load the track from the site when entering the track menu? I'm afraid that many users will not tell us thanks for the extra mobile traffic. There may be a fair amount of data. For a significant part of users, trackers operate in 1 coordinate mode per second. Can you imagine the volume per day?

Setting the date, it turns out, is superfluous for free accounts, but it is available.

Of course available. Indeed, despite the fact that the tariff is currently free, when it could be paid and there is data for that period. So you need to be able to show them.

In the calendar, the current date is not highlighted, future dates are also available.

Yes indeed.

Somewhat inconvenient is that the "Cache Size" window is closed only with the Ok button, while the button still does not look like a button, and the window with information about the device is only the system Back button. I would like to have both opportunities.

Think about what you can do.

So conceived?

Yes

Satellite map shows with Latin inscriptions and small print regardless of the setting "HD screen".

Exactly, correct.

Still not regretted that created this topic? Then we continue to complain ...: D

The track and the line connecting the little man with the tracker, of the same color and the same thickness, continue to each other. Sometimes you can not understand what is what. It would be nice to paint them in different ways or not to allow simultaneous display.

The scale bar in 2013 was promised to be added to the map. Did she never appear or do I have a bug?
No less useful would be a roulette to estimate the distance from the tracker to arbitrary objects.

In the old screenshots instead of the Menu button you can see a button from three points. For some reason, refused such an interface?

Passerby @ 11.26.2015, 18:32*
Those. Immediately load the track from the site when entering the track menu? I'm afraid that many users will not tell us thanks for the extra mobile traffic. There may be a fair amount of data. For a significant part of users, trackers operate in 1 coordinate mode per second. Can you imagine the volume per day?

Presented. Really. :-)

Then, perhaps, to provide a setting: the default time interval or "always request". I would set myself the current day, and someone - the last 5 minutes.

It seems to me that if a person enters the Tracks mode, then the typical task is to Display the tracks. A typical tracker selection is the current tracker selected in the normal mode (especially if it is the only one). Why not just go to the track display for the current tracker. Or to the request of the time interval, if (so far) its setting is missing. Downloading from the site / from the cache is also a good idea to remember the choice.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 20:55