FIUI OS [ 4 ] ** [0,82%]
IUNI OS [ 2 ] ** [0,41%]
BAIDU OS [ 4 ] ** [0,82%]
MIUI6 Miui.su V6 [ 31 ] ** [6,39%]
Total votes: 485

Rep: (1437)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - Firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Hongmi Note 4G, Red Rice Note 4G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ | Redmi Note 4G DUAL Sim - Firmware пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ |

Important information!
Attention firmware 4G Single sim, Dual sim and WCDMA (TD-SCDMA) versions of the devices do not match each other due to different hardware architecture

Recommended memory cards - class 10 and above, for example, the company SANDISK 64 ultraspeed,Transcend 64 gb 10 class

For normal operation of a memory card, use SDFix (free in the market, you need root), orDifficult option

If you want to get an answer to your question, learn to formulate it correctly.
First of all, specify:

1. What firmware is installed?
  2. Describe the problem in as much detail as possible, and how is it expressed?
  3. Please indicate what preceded the appearance of the problem?

We do not have Telepathists, questions like: hang what to do? I can not flash flies error. Will remain unanswered and deleted without warning.

If you want to write a post for a topic, makeLarge color header , be sure to attach skinshots and working links, describe the pros and cons.

Big please indicate the version of the installed firmware in your profile by adding it to the signature.

Drivers and Utilities
Xiaomi Note MTP Driver (Windows XP, Windows 7 32bit / x86)
Xiaomi Note MTP Driver (Windows 8, Windows 7 64bit)
MiPhone Manager
Specialized software for Xiaomi devices. What can be done with this application?
  • It installs drivers on
  • You can flash a new firmware (Installing OTA packages - i.e. it is useless for translated firmware, only for official Keys / Angles)
  • You can make a backup to your computer.
  • You can make a screenshot from the screen.
  • Much more.

You can still readHow to connect to PC

Firmware
Official firmware
MIUI Official TeamVersion: V6.6.3.0.KHIMICF (MIUI7) - Global

MIUI Official TeamVersion: V6.6.1.0.KHIMICF (MIUI6) -Global (Russian available)

Unofficial firmware

Getting Root

Instructions

miscellanea

RECOVERY

Firmware reviews

Changes in the cap
07.08.2015 Added Russian Nubia UI from olegullas with screenshots.

05.08.2015 -Added the latest stable firmware from miui.su.

01.08.2015 - Added by:
- Official V6.6.1.0.KHIMICF (MIUI6) Global;
- Voting on firmware.

31.07.2015 -Added the latest weekly firmware from miui.su, the firmware update from MultiRom is weekly and stable.

28.07.2015 - Added the latest weekly and stable firmware from Xiaomi.eu

23.07.2015 - Added the latest weekly firmware from MiuiPro (5.7.19)

15.07.2015 - Added the latest weekly firmware from MuliRom.me and MiuiPro (5.7.9)

08.07.2015 Added link to a short description of sMiUI.

06.07.2015. Added links to:
- MIUI 5.7.2 from multirom.me
- MIUI 5.7.2 from miuipro.ru (weekly)
- sMiUI 5.6.25

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 21.11.19, 14:11
Reason for editing: short instruction to those who will decide to revive

Rep: (5)
Who put "Multilingual firmware for Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA v.37.0.0"?
How is she? How about battery consumption in games and camera?

Rep: (133)
* wildus75,
I laid out for 4g lteXiaomi Redmi Note - MIUI Firmware (Post # 34886449)

Rep: (37)
Stas Lampy @ 10/12/2014, 11:35*
HELP to include RTH and there is no firewood!
I understand that there are two or more of these phones, but I can still know who! What to do xiaomi redmi note 4G lte came with a curve of Chinese-Russian-English firmware. Route as it is, but in the security tab, its switch is not active. Downloading different programs of the category SU doesn’t change anything; it writes in different ways, but it boils down to one thing - the program doesn’t work for your phone !! Thank you for responding !!

And look at the cap weakly?Xiaomi Redmi Note - MIUI Firmware (Post # 33562990)
Only this method helped me

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 13.10.14, 08:10
Reason for editing: Forum Rules p.4.19.

Rep: (1886)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Chinese devices пїЅ.

Rep: (12)
Who has Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G (LTE) in our hands, does our 4G network support?

Rep: (0)
Megafon and MTS in Moscow are definitely not. The rest is also unlikely.

Post has been editedtatum82 - 15.10.14, 19:38

Rep: (614)
Telephone for the domestic market of China, respectively, under their network. I do not understand why bother buying versions of this phone other than WCDMA?
I have only two explanations:
  1. The phone was bought out of ignorance.
  2. Its use is not planned in Russia.

Is it possible to re-enable the missing frequencies by re-installing the radio module?

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 16.10.14, 14:43

Guys, this is where is generally done and what? "remove lines with updater-script getprop ("ro.product.device") == "dior" || abort ("This package is for \" dior \ "devices; this is a \" "+ getprop (" ro.product.device ") +" \ ".");
on the way xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_6.0.0_v5-4.4.zip \ META-INF \ com \ google \ android
"
I have such a recovery
Attached Image
And he does not want to rename the update.zip. On the SD card, there is a zip and on the body itself in the root of the directory. Xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_15.0.0_v5-4.4.zip was downloaded What to do?

Post has been editednewsaxx - 16.10.14, 14:50

It was possible to activate root and earned supersu.
Updated through the standard updater of the English-Chinese firmware to version MIUI-KHICNBH15.0.1
In the internal memory, there appeared (and maybe it was the xs before) folder downloaded_rom. Upgrade to version 15 was downloaded there.
Found on the Chinese site archivehttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqpCPgC
I placed this archive in the internal memory in the folder downloaded_rom. Through the standard updater pointed to the archive, updated, loaded - root became active.
Supersu also seemed to work - it turned out to update the binary file.
By the way, I also have update.zip archives, which I ignore on the bodies map. Recovery such as newsaxx (post # 19).

Rep: (10)
* dmitrypin,
the same trouble was. Until I returned the string:
"remove lines with updater getprop (" ro.product.device ") ==" dior "|| abort (" This package is for \ "dior \" devices; this is a \ "" + getprop ("ro. product.device ") +" \ ".");
on the way xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_6.0.0_v5-4.4.zip \ META-INF \ com \ google \ android "

I threw the archive (without renaming) into the phone's memory and through the settings I started the firmware. After the firmware, the error constantly flies: com.android.phone, does not enter the telephone directory and dial pad, the mobile network reboots and disappears.

Post has been editedkartmon - 18.10.14, 10:47

Rep: (10)
After a full wipe, the flight is normal). I did not carefully look at the cap.

Rep: (3)
Do not quite understand what you are discussing the model here? I only know the model with the name Kotra mainly sold in China and from resellers, for example herehttp://mi2mi.ru/index.php?productID=1342
Where did the prefix TD come from in the title of the topic? I have not seen a single model with the same name. In addition, I know a few people who work fine as 3G and 4G in Russia (Primorsky Krai - MTS, Magafon, YOTA). The frequency seems to be 2600 channel 7.

Rep: (45)
Are there any owners of this device in Moscow who have 4G?

Rep: (7)
ahmadilvas There are on hand. I don’t play games, so I’m not going to say how. But it does not overheat, the connection is good. With my loads - calls for 1 hour, Internet for 1-2 hours, all sorts of settings - reconfiguration keeps for two days. This is despite the fact that the firmware is a curve from the Chinese.

Rep: (7)
When I dial in the diler * # * # 3646633 # * # * the engineering menu does not include ...

Posted 10/22/2014, 21:42:

kartmon I had the same. Through the standard mi-recovery, I downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_6.0.0_v5-4.4.zip firmware and the dialer started working ...

People, but what about custom recovery? Can I install something in the 3g version?

Rep: (605)
whoisyourvladie @ 10/27/2014, 2:23 PM*
Can I install something in the 3g version?
Not. There's a different processor.

PS: I understand that the owners of FDD-LTE versions are not here yet?

Post has been editedAndrey_TypeR - 27.10.14, 13:48

Overheating, playing games normally (for example, real racing 3), how does the battery hold?

Put Reel racing 3. Goes fine, without brakes. ATP, I liked the game :)

Post has been editedskn47 - 28.10.14, 22:36

Rep: (1)
Greetings I have a 4g Redmi note version firmware: KHICNBF6.0. But there is a newer version: KHICNBH15.0 (V5). So, to flash on this new firmware, is it necessary to do wipe data? Or you can flash on a new firmware without wipe data?

Rep: (1)
Or you can flash on a new firmware without wipe data?

Flashing a newer version of the MIUI ROM doesn’t need any data.
a source:http://en.miui.com/thread-17988-1-1.html

Post has been editedskyer1 - 30.10.14, 15:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20 10:27