Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota
-
Is Yota required to provide anlim without user speed limits for torrents?
Yes [ 4499 ] ** [81,73%]
Not [ 1006 ] ** [18,27%]
Total votes: 5505

Rep: (299)
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota

The working version of downloading torrents on 09/10/2018
Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ
Tethering restrictions bypassYota пїЅ
Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ
Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ
VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ

Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

I - for the second option. And you?

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 3:27 pm*
Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

old hat
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota
Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ | Tethering restrictions bypassYota пїЅ | Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ | Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ | VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ
Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky в„ў - 09.09.18, 12:38
Reason for editing: refreshed cap

Rep: (220)
Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:14*

Make a questionnaire. I am for the first option. Unlimited is unlimited and this is my business how to use it.

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:21:

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 3:18 PM*
Yota channels began to slowly clog.

Let them invest money and expand the channels.

Post has been editedoldyoung_men - 13.10.14, 18:35

Rep: (10)
As they say: he called himself a cargo - get into the body. I am in favor of the option "once paid for and declared - please remove and put."
Because if you want to beat the competition - offer a better service. And if the speed of the Internet is (despite the statements) the same as that of mobile operators, then it makes sense for me to go to the iota? So, really, let them expand the channels.
Although, on the other hand, the iota also outlined the terms of use, and the users, using the services, HAVE ACCEPTED these conditions.
Probably, the company indicated that it is not responsible for the failure of these conditions?

Post has been editedSteamfunk - 13.10.14, 20:05

SteamFunk @ 10/13/2014, 8:46 PM*
And if the speed of the Internet is (despite the statements) the same as that of mobile operators, then it makes sense for me to go to the iota?

Well, firstly, not a single operator has a truly unlimited Internet. Secondly, the absence of inter-operator roaming is also not a single representative of the big three. No need to rest on the horns and focus only on the Internet. For that matter, Yota provides MOBILE Internet services.
Let's be honest: if you don’t look for loopholes and don’t consider yourself to be the smartest - the speed for the MOBILE Internet is enough for everyone. In the end, no mobile phone will accumulate as much traffic as a smart guy who decides that he needs all the Twin Peaks series in HD quality right now.

Post has been editedFrost_Imp - 10.06.16, 07:17

Rep: (157)
Let's understand the essence of the original question. Torrent has illegally? Unfortunately no. From a legal and moral point of view, yes, yes, the moral, the torrent is free and gratuitous exchange between people. Initially, the pirate, the term is fundamentally not true, has uploaded konofilm, video games, music, software, it's mounted to her farm to the tracker he bought ... and again comrades - Yes! Zalivalov buy. Now he gives it all for everyone, not taking them to pay for it, as well as any of us bought a movie on the disc enables or gives it to look to their parents and friends.
And again the question is, if people legally exchange legally purchased goods and someone else makes it difficult for them to purchase their goods (a problem on Yota with torrents and wanting to watch kittens on YouTube), then whose problem is it? First or last? Or because of the underdevelopment of the system?
About the existence of torrents there were very wide discussions, is this a violation of copyright on the sale of intellectual property? As long as everything happens free of charge and the product was originally purchased, it is not a violation of copyright, people cannot be exchanged.
The fact that the developers of video games, software, sincerely wish that their product would have to be implemented only in one hand, on a single PC, it's just Wishlist headaches and developers with the realities of the laws it is not connected. In turn, the creation of the buyer fixes, in common "pills" to the purchased have their product, it is not an illegal act, except if these fixes will disrupt or under some sort of view hischat money or confidential information to other people, communities, organizations. Root of all evil in the torrent - purchased! for free! exchange!
The restriction of Yota as an Internet service provider for accessing torrents is illegal, it is a violation of consumer rights, whatever they state in their rules, they are not the Russian government or a closed joint-stock company, that is, they can be anyone, even CJSC in a square, however they organized a public electronic Internet network and, without legislative orders, violate / block the right of consumers to access certain resources, they are not entitled.

Post has been editedruslanbag43 - 14.10.14, 22:58

* ruslanbag43,
I understood your thought, there is something in it. But I look at torrents from a different angle.
For the most part, the torrent is not a tool for downloading a file. In its vast majority, the torrent is a tool for downloading a large file. Whether this large file is needed on a mobile device is a big question.
Go ahead. The ideology of my message is that "mobile Internet is for mobile devices." Of course, the rowing boat can be flipped over and used as a rain cover. But to be angry at the fact that with such an “umbrella” you are not allowed to go on the bus stupidly. Because the boat is intended for other purposes. Even in the event that the boat manufacturer clearly indicated "and even under our boat you can hide from the rain."

* You can not agree with the wording in this form. Then let's just look at the possibility of working with the torrent, as with a source of obtaining a large amount of information. After all, we all know that through Yota and torrent they do not pour a fresh fb2 of the Metro universe, but a large file.

Rep: (100)
In its vast majority, the torrent is a tool for downloading a large file. Whether this large file is needed on a mobile device is a big question.

The ideology of my message is that "mobile Internet is for mobile devices"

Very narrow look at wireless internet. For example, I lived in the private sector. There is no cable: it is more profitable for providers to spud apartment houses, to pull the cable for themselves at their own expense is expensive. Therefore, the "mobile" Internet is becoming the mainstream. Skylink-Megaphone (3G) - Yota-Beeline (3G) - Yota (LTE) - Megaphone (LTE). Expensive, shitty (constantly overloaded with BS), but there is no alternative. So shook and handed out :)
Approximately the same situation for those who live in a rented apartment.
By the way, Megaphone (LTE) also cut torrents from 6 to midnight.

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 14.10.14, 22:37

* Alex Klein
for such cases, USB-modems and the corresponding rates are provided. Matching exactly the needs of Big Brother, not a mobile device.

Rep: (100)
Frost_Imp @ 10/15/2014, 11:07*
for such cases, USB-modems and the corresponding rates are provided.

I apologize, I did not understand right away. Just in the first post of the topic there is no word that
Frost_Imp @ 08/19/2014, 12:13*
Yota began active issuance of SIM cards as a new mobile operator
A link is positioned as a discussion of methods for circumventing restrictions (which is of no interest to me).
As the same opinion on the topic I want to bring the story of one friend:
It was in the mid-90s. At the company, owned by the uncle of a friend, they organized a corporate party with whores. Got one and grandfather-watchman. After unsuccessful attempts to revive the watchman "real estate" a very instructive dialogue took place:
- Grandpa, you are not worth it ...
- Dirty - suck!

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 15.10.14, 22:13

As they say - I will shower and revive.
Yota has 3 different tariffs: for phones, tablets and computers. Each type of anlim is paid based on the potential for generating traffic: the lowest monthly fee on the phone, the biggest - on the computer. Yes, everywhere is no-limit everywhere, but with certain restrictions, either technical or financial.
And our man wants to take the cheapest tariff plan, use it NOT for its intended purpose (in particular, on a computer and tablet) and at the same time have the audacity to beat yourself with a heel in the chest and claim infringement of rights.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Frost_Imp @ 10/20/2014, 2:42 pm*
And our man wants to take the cheapest tariff plan, use it NOT as intended

No-limit one appointment. And the fact that the operators are cheating is a fact.

Oldyoung_men @ 10/20/2014, 3:57 PM*
No-limit one appointment. And the fact that the operators are cheating is a fact.

You replace concepts. Unlimited have one appointment - yes. Here are just the appointments for the phone and the BB - different

Frost_Imp @ 10/20/2014, 6:55 PM*
Here are just the appointments for the phone and the BB - different

What is the difference that traffic generates? Though the clock.

Oldyoung_men @ 10/20/2014, 20:11*
What is the difference that traffic generates? Though the clock.

What does it mean - what's the difference? I already wrote above that a phone is by definition not able to generate as much traffic as BB. At the same time, the need for anlim for the phone does not disappear - why not watch YouTube around the clock? And why should I, who look at the YouTube phone (on an unlimited channel), have to pay as much as a specially flushed geek that pumps 9 X-Files seasons in 1080p on BB (also on an unlimited channel)? I disagree.

Frost_Imp @ 10.21.2014, 08:08*
What does it mean - what's the difference? I already wrote above that a phone is by definition not able to generate as much traffic as BB.

Easy. If you want, then you can fly into space.

Posted on 10/21/2014 08:54:

Frost_Imp @ 10.21.2014, 08:08*
I disagree.

And I do not agree with the fraud iota. Unlimited should be unlimited. And if the network does not pull, then kindly invest money on equipment that will pull, and not just cut the loot and plant people.

Frost_Imp @ 10.21.2014, 09:08*
What does it mean - what's the difference ?.

You, in turn, do not want to understand that for many the wireless Internet is not an alternative to cable optical fiber, but the only way to access the Internet.
Even I, well, I don’t have the opportunity to connect to the cable, it simply doesn’t have it, therefore Internet access via USB modem, for torrents and surfing. For online games using a smartphone as a modem, by creating a Wi-Fi point, the smart connection holds better.

Ruslanbag43 @ 10.21.2014, 10:18*
I use the smartphone as a modem, through the Wi-Fi creation point, the smart connection keeps better.

I'm from the phone, the tablet, I sit more in the net than from the computer.

Oldyoung_men @ 10/21/2014, 11:52*

Similarly, surfing in nete exclusively from smart. With PC I just download, wireless internet.

Ruslanbag43 @ 10.21.2014, 11:18*
You, in turn, do not want to understand that for many the wireless Internet is not an alternative to cable optical fiber, but the only way to access the Internet.
Even I, well, I don’t have the opportunity to connect to the cable, it simply doesn’t have it, therefore Internet access via USB modem, for torrents and surfing.

And you do not want to read what I write. Moreover, even your case
already discussed
Alex Klein @ 10/14/2014, 11:37*
For example, I lived in the private sector. There is no cable: it is more profitable for providers to spud apartment houses, to pull the cable for themselves at their own expense is expensive. Therefore, the "mobile" Internet is becoming the mainstream. Skylink-Megaphone (3G) - Yota-Beeline (3G) - Yota (LTE) - Megaphone (LTE).

Frost_Imp @ 10/15/2014, 11:07*
for such cases, USB-modems and the corresponding rates are provided. Matching exactly the needs of Big Brother, not a mobile device.

Want to download torrents? Buy a USB modem. Will you eat more traffic? - So pay more. Anlim then no one cancels.

Added 10/21/2014 4:57 PM:

Oldyoung_men @ 10/21/2014, 11:52*

So sit. Just do not distribute this Internet on the computer, where you will download torrents before losing consciousness

Added 10/21/2014 4:59 PM:

Oldyoung_men @ 10.21.2014, 09:54*
And I do not agree with the fraud iota. Unlimited should be unlimited. And if the network does not pull, then kindly invest money on equipment that will pull, and not just cut the loot and plant people.

And you perceive your fraud normally? Yota gave you unlimited. For a phone for X rubles, for a tablet for X + 10 rubles, for a computer - for X + 25 rubles. But everywhere unlimited. Use than dissatisfied? And who deceives you? First of all - you yourself. Because you buy the tariff for the phone, and use it on your computer.

Frost_Imp @ 10/21/2014, 4:59 PM*
Want to download torrents? Buy a USB modem.

And if I have nowhere to poke him? I downloaded the torrent to the phone, through the phone I threw the flash drive and the USB flash drive into the telly. Everything. Comp ninuzhen.

Posted 10/21/2014 5:05 PM:

Just do not distribute this Internet on the computer, where you will download torrents before losing consciousness

So I do not distribute. All on the phone I shake.

Posted 10/21/2014 5:06 PM:

And you perceive your fraud normally?

My? Which one I tell you what is unlimited, and then it turns out that there are some restrictions there? Name the rate divorce 1, divorce 2 and divorce 3.

Frost_Imp @ 10/21/2014, 5:59 PM*
So sit.Just do not distribute this Internet on the computer where you will download until the loss of consciousness torrents.

Tin!
Um .... mmm ... Duc ... chyort ... it doesn’t concern anyone, where, when and why a person will distribute paid internet, even in a student hostel without a Wi-Fi password. As there in the joke from the previous page, tattered-kiss him.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 2:49