Still manual settings [ 387 ] ** [36,93%]
All the same machine [ 310 ] ** [29,58%]
Side camera [ 71 ] ** [6,77%]
They would be a quick fix from Sony [ 280 ] ** [26,72%]
Total Votes: 1,048

Rep: (1246)
Discussion camera Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PictureSony Xperia Z3 compact, D5803, D5833, M55w
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Xperia photo academy

Want to improve the camera? Sign the petitionhereandherewrite toSonyand not here.

Useful links:
Past polls
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 18.06.17, 18:46
Reason for editing: section template

Rep: (-1)
The problem is this: the camera (and the front and main) when photographing people, namely the face makes it cartoonish ("photoshop") in the settings the "skin softening" function is disabled or whatever it is called. This happens almost every time, but sometimes photographs normally. Does anyone know how to remove this feature?

* school1039, And what is this for softening the skin? In which settings?
Attached Image

Post has been editedStinky sweet - 17.04.15, 17:26

Rep: (160)
* school1039,
Can it just work?

1 photo - the cat's face is smeared (the stabilizer worked normally - this is exactly the way the photo was processed)
2 photos - normal photo
When taking photos of both photos, the skin softening function was turned off.
Attached Image
Attached Image

* school1039,
Well, just smear and shumodav, tk poor lighting

That is, this can not be fought?

Rep: (272)
* school1039,
What nafig, softening the skin of a cat? He has wool! (=
In the first picture there is a blur, because the exposure in dim light was set long. The cat is dark, the lighting is not very. In the second picture, the camera took the exposure of the cat, because everything is so bright. But at a cat wool is visible, and not just a monochromatic gray surface. It is on any mobile camera.
I think it was possible to try to manually adjust the sensitivity and exposure, could help. I demand more cats!

Rep: (66)
I did not quite understand, rubbed our posts with photos or moved somewhere, but now I'll post the final comparison, as promised.
So, the conditions are complicated. Evening, artificial light, a lot of details and different colors.
1. LG G3 (1 photo, because there are no settings there):
Attached Image

2. Sony Z3 compact.
- 8 MP automatic mode:
Attached Image

- manual mode 15 MP (artificial lighting, ISO automatic):
Attached Image

- manual mode 20 Mp (artificial lighting, ISO automatic):
Attached Image

I haven’t managed to shoot in daylight yet, but what I rented in the apartment is just awful horror on Sonya. On LG, everything works better andby far . Honestly, upset. Specially chose to have a good camera. For some reason I thought it would be no worse than in my LG ...
P.S. But, the wife poprivykkl to the size and says that it is imbued. I am glad that I didn’t buy her something in my size (although I used to say it was convenient).

Post has been editedRadagest - 02.10.14, 11:25

To yesterday's dispute about the size of the screen. Third vs Accra
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (106)
Radagest @ 10/02/2014, 12:23*
On LG, everything works better and much

Now there is finally proof of this with examples of photos. Once again start to foam at the mouth to prove that the cool chamber Sonya - once here. Interesting street photos to see in direct sunlight, although there is, I hope not so noticeable difference will be. In all surveys usually just examples of pictures in good sunny weather, so these pictures no one puts in the home. Always interesting, but whether this software can not, it seems to me that merely optics shit in sonek. And then sawing sawing chamber and a half years, and zero results.

* Radagest,
The ski took off in her manner, smoothly pretty. Sonya in her. More grain, but on the wall you can see the faces in the pictures. Even on the 8MP snapshot, the 13MP ski. And, damn it, do not write info in exif this moveton. I wonder what settings the ski applied (excerpt, ISO). And I do not understand what multi-segment metering in the Sony image means. Something new?

Rep: (24)
Finally, they brought a separate topic =)
Will changes to this parameter work in buil.prop?
ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality = 100

Are there any other ideas on how to work on the quality of photos?
And how can you turn off the constant focus when recording video, but sometimes it is incorrectly refocused and does not return back until the frame changes.

Post has been editedElectra90 - 02.10.14, 13:35

Rep: (1)
Perhaps in the current firmware there is a bug and the effect of "soft skin" is always on, regardless of the settings. On the Sony forum, someone wrote
I disabled all the camera app itself. Restarted. Then tried using the Google camera.
But it still doesn’t add back!
let's wait. that he will answer.

* Electra90,
It probably worked only on the first androids. Now everywhere this line is pushed, but the result is zero or placebo

Rep: (127)
The bad news.
https: //plus.google.co...3634/posts/X6JYNrGAMYP

Sony employee's answer to the question about the deterioration of image quality from the camera after unlocking the bootloader
Anna Aleryd
Hi + Magnus Sandin I’m sorry for the boot loader. For the keys, this is where the keys are lost. We will look into clarifying the warning in the Unlock boot loader service even further. Thank you for reaching out to us!

Google Translation
Hi + Magnus Sandin I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a change in image quality after unlocking the bootloader. The reason for this is that some advanced camera algorithms on our latest devices are protected by DRM, and will stop working when keys are lost. We will look into explaining the warning in the unlock boot loader service even further. Thank you for contacting us!

Rep: (106)
what are some advanced camera algorithms on our latest devices

This is such a sarcasm apparently)

Post has been editedgegenava - 02.10.14, 13:48

Rep: (17)
Or maybe someone can make a comparison of the quality of the photo with the iPhone 5s / 6? Because it looks like the only alternatives on the market right now. The Nexus 5 camera, to put it mildly, is not the best, but for the rest of the flagships, the use of the i-case cover is already justified.

In light of the post,* kutaxov, The question is removed, the deliberate deterioration of the quality of the photo in case of unlocking the bootloader is a disgusting practice. And taking into account the fact that getting root rights without unlocking the bootloader in Android L will be as difficult as possible, then the meaning of such a device disappears. Sadly

Post has been editedl0k9j8 - 02.10.14, 13:59

* l0k9j8
Well, the fifth nexus pretty well removes tact. And sowhile you can see here

About the deterioration after unlocking. The one who started talking about it, gave a strange example. But they talked about this on the first compact, only there I did not see the difference.
This is such a sarcasm apparently)

It is not sarcasm. They have their own processing algorithms. Which make the photo in most cases better than other manufacturers.
l0k9j8 @ 10/02/2014, 14:50*
In the light of the post, kutaxov, the question is removed, the deliberate deterioration of the quality of the photo in case of unlocking the bootloader is an abominable practice. And taking into account the fact that getting root rights without unlocking the bootloader in Android L will be as difficult as possible, then the meaning of such a device disappears. Sadly

It is a throw. Simple practice. I say the same thing was written on the first one, and even the pictures were applied ... exactly the same.
And given the fact that the android l will have access to the cameras and generally do not care. And why "getting root rights without unlocking the bootloader in Android L will be as difficult as possible" is it different now? it was always like that, just finding vulnerabilities

Post has been editedEidzo - 02.10.14, 14:04

Rep: (24)
l0k9j8 @ 10/02/2014, 14:50*
In the light of the post, kutaxov, the question is removed, the deliberate deterioration of the quality of the photo in case of unlocking the bootloader is an abominable practice. And taking into account the fact that getting root rights without unlocking the bootloader in Android L will be as difficult as possible, then the meaning of such a device disappears. Sadly

Soon, without unlocking the bootloader, you can get a root, as on the first compactRuthwithout any changes at all (DooMLoRD said he was already working on it)

Electra90 @ 10/02/2014, 14:35*
Will work
there were no changes.
Eidzo @ 10/02/2014, 15:01*
It is a throw.
naturally. X reality does not affect anything except displaying photos in the stock album. And only in stock. By the way, it remains after the opening of the boot. And the deterioration of the pictures did not notice, so to the word. As it was not impressive, it remained. Firmware 105y picture has not changed. Or maybe just from the new body you expect noticeable improvements, as in all my past cases, but here it is not. The same. Bad, with z1f I can not yet compare.

Posted 02/10/2014, 14:13:

soft skin effect
so what is the effect of something?

Post has been editedStinky sweet - 02.10.14, 14:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20 20:19