Charger and Micro USB Cable | good selection and charging cable
DEFINED WITH INTERFACE
The type of connector in your smart (or tablet)
Micro usb [ 248 ] ** [45,76%]
Type-c [ 294 ] ** [54,24%]
Total votes: 542

Rep: (962)
Charger and Micro USB cable
Choose the best charging and cable for smarftonov / tablets. Mini-USB, Micro-USB, and USB Type-C

Neighboring cable and charge topics
Official documents, standards
Reviews, manufacturers, models
Measurement tools
Proven andpopular
FAQ / Likbez
I need to charge, I found $ 1 on Ebay, in a review they write what works, can I take it?
Make a good charge for the money is impossible. Usually there are a dozen parts inside, two of which are jumpers, and sticking a structure into an outlet risks creating a fire in the apartment or getting an electric shock, not to mention damage to the smartphone. The minimum price of USB charging satisfactory quality ~ $ 3.

Written 5V, well, but the current is 2A, a bit too much. Will not the smartphone burn?
More current than the smartphone maker intended, it will not go into it. What kind of current to charge, decides a special chip inside, and not charging, which only provides this chip with room for action. The current indicated on the label is maximum, and the more, the more powerful the charge. Pro voltage see below. If we talk about 5V, it is desirable that the voltage be kept within the boundaries of 4.75-5.50V (see USB standard).

And connect to the QuickCharge charging the old phone? There 20 volts say it happens
Theoretically, smart charging serves to increase the voltage on the device only after “communicating” with it via USB and an old phone cannot “agree” about anything above 5V. Practically, to avoid possible problems (happening, one more), use the device's native charging, or a universal replacement recommended in this topic. P.S. The 20V charging for the microUSB connector was never released, a maximum of 12V, it is easy to see at the value of the filter capacitors, and the label on the case, of course.

Is it true that fast charging kills a battery?
All pleasant bad) But seriously, the greatest harm to the Li-ion battery bring two things: fever and complete cycles of charge-discharge. Fast Charge Technology harmfulindirectly(Eng.) - if the smartphone of it overheats. Try to charge as much as possible without allowing deep discharge (below 10%), a smartphone and avoid overheating. For example, it is not necessary in the summer heat to play heavy 3D games, especially while recharging the smart large current from the ground or middle. Everything else can be, including the officially recommended by the manufacturer charging function QuickCharge, provided that the smart is not overheated. For maximum reduction of battery wear or use QuickCharge, not discharge below 20%, no charge is above 80% (in practice difficult to implement) follow temperature (optimum 30-35 В° C). Together these measures can extend the battery life in half, and individually - by 20-40%link(Eng.) Do not forget also about the advantage of a smartphone with a removable battery - pulled out, replaced, forgot.

What is the difference between Anker, Aukey, BlitzWolf, CRDC, Orico, Tronsmart and UGreen?
It seems that they are produced on the same equipment and one design each. The schematic is unified, only the stickers and the shape of the body / cable sheath are changed. Products with stickers Orico, Ugreen, Choetech, etc., stand out a little apart, but they are not fundamentally different, the quality is the same.

Never heard of these stamps. Can you trust them?
Brands relatively young, but proven, providing the best quality / price ratio for several scroll years. However, the main advantage - they are not fake. Try to buy the original Apple or Samsung battery charger on the Internet or in the city. Do not copy or a good copy, but it is original. Therefore, when choosing between the original charge and thousands of counterfeit stuff for pennies, it makes sense to pay attention to the topic discussed in the brands as a middle ground. Chinese does not mean bad. Technically, these devices are often superior to the original through the use of cutting-edge components and cost-effective solutions schematic.

What is the difference between cables?
Flexibility at different temperatures, the thickness of conductors, a metal resistance part connector, contact reliability, resistance to frequent bending, high-frequency properties. Inside, the most common type in the 2014-2017 years, USB 2.0 micro-B, in four, not including screening, conductor: minus, D +, D-, positive. Found nonstandard type USB-cable data bridged contacts (D + D-), which, in theory, should speed up the charging process, under certain conditions, with a net data transmission impossibility of such a cable. usually sellerswritewhen the tire is closed. For details, see the article describing standards.

Can I leave the charge in the outlet?
The usual recommendation is to take out if you leave home for a long time. With everyday use, you can leave the outlet, like any other appliance with a standby mode: TV, computer. Moreover, the latest models (we are not talking about $ 1 products) smart phone charges have extremely low background power consumption - up to 10 MW

Post has been editedS5610_best - 07.08.20, 00:58

Rep: (153)
Cable 2A, 120cm, original LG - $ 2.44 -http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Nexus/32320562935.html
Network charging Nillkin 2A - $ 6.43 -http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Power/32252672514.html

Both are sold personally verified - all Okey.

And not only you checked, here's another reviewthis cable
Only prices are constantly jumping, now he is already on the dollar more. However, if you search for the AWG20, it’s easy to find cheaper sellers. It is a pity that a bit short ...
All I want to try is to solder the cable 2A and 2 meters in length.

Rep: (0)
Foundhere is suchcable overview. I myself was lucky to buy a braided cable from the review. I confirm: braided cable is complete nonsense. Now maybe try to buy Vojo.

Rep: (15)
Tell me the breed: Yesterday the Nillkin 5v 2A charge came. I decided to test it. Connected via a usb tester and saw the following: on 3 phones (it was checked for Elephone P6000, Elephone P7000, Huawei P1XL), it showed a maximum of 0.59A. Although if you connect these devices to any standard 1A charger, then it gives 0.98A. What can be problematic? Checked also on 2 different laces. I do not understand charging defective or what?
Here is a link to charging.

Post has been editedexcorp - 05.08.15, 09:03

Rep: (117)
she gave a maximum of 0.59A. Although if you connect these devices to any standard 1A charger, then it gives 0.98A.
Obviously, 2 Chinese amps are just 0.6 European.

Rep: (1)
Sotneg @ 08.29.2015, 18:21*

What nonsense: beee: Apparently the cable is shit in a friend, or a fake.

Post has been editedoneillman - 04.09.15, 17:07

Rep: (12)
Sotneg @ 08/29/2015, 20:21*

Like that. Especially with a thin cable.
I tested all my charges and cables.
In short, 2A, the Chinese give out with a good short cable (22AWG) a maximum of 1.1A, with meter rootless 0.5-0.7A.

Rep: (156)
I want a plug-in charger and maybe a car too, so that there are two USB sockets and both give out one and a half amperes. are there any? But I often see that one gives less and that further. I have to charge a hiper battery - it can charge from two charges. it will take a long time to charge it alone, 15 ampere hours. and I'm afraid she is trying to take a half ampere from charging from my phone.

Post has been editedJamesonRU - 15.09.15, 16:17

I ordered 4500 nilkin charger for my prestige, let's see how it will be. Now I choose the wire. Who bought this?
http://pages.ebay.com/…d=261870903480&alt=web

There is also from Fujitsu on Ali for 140 rubles, I can not share it, because I am sitting on the phone.

So, measurements of the received cables and available under load 1A and 2A with the original Samsung fast charging:

22AWG High quality micro USB 3A charging cable Andrews Samsung 3A fast charging D +, D- short
Length 37 cm. Purchased 2 (black and white) for use with a crib (in a bag, on a bike, etc.). White - wife)
Result: great.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Android4 cellphone NOTE4 high speed micro USB cable for Samsung Android cell phone charging cable 1.5M(The original, as stated. And so it turned out.)
Length 1.5 m.
The result: very good. Given that for fast charging 2A is not required and the length is large.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

For LG data cable micro USB cable charging 20AWG shielded Android the new bump.
Length 1 m (in fact 1.2 m). Bought on the local recommendation.
Result: great. Best!
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Original cable from Nokia E72. Lying about 7 years, was used as a data cable. It turned out to be very good, especially considering the other charging requirements at the time. The second one gave similar results.
Length 80 cm.
Result: great.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Original Logitech cable. It came in a kit with a keyboard and mouse. Very convenient due to the profiling of the tips - you always get into the connectors from the first time. It is strange that no one else uses this simple solution.
Length 1.8 m.
Result: good. There are current and voltage losses (at the level of the original Samsung), which is uncritical when used with fast charging, besides - long. One such is in service in the car as a backup source - it reaches down along the seat and torpedoes from the rear lighted to the rear-view mirror, next to which the cradle for the smart is hanging. By the way main charger hidden in the ceiling lighting next to the cradle. Purchased by the local advice - it gives out almost 2A, maybe more, it seems, but Note 4 does not ask.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Well, for comparison, a short cable fromwireless charging kitwhich in itself turned out to be crap, working through one place and strongly heating the battery. The cable, in spite of its short length, is just as useless, especially for voltage drops.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTimer-on - 15.09.15, 18:14

LG also just noticed on Ali.
But I don't know, do I need short d + and d- on my phone or not?

NiceTroy @ 09/15/2015, 18:29*
LG also just noticed on Ali.
But I don't know, do I need short d + and d- on my phone or not?

In order not to fool with this, you cansuch a deviceto try.

Post has been editedTimer-on - 15.09.15, 19:59

Rep: (246)
Guys, tell me. If any single Must Have on 2A of charge. Even better for two simultaneous holes 1A + 2A

Rep: (156)
I have not been told. although I need 1.5 + 1.5.

Rep: (38)
I have not been told. although I need 1.5 + 1.5.

There are no proven budget options in this category. there isnot very budget ...

although I need 1.5 + 1.5.

Here's another variationcheaper. $ 8.5 with coupon Blitz24W

Rep: (962)
Circus tent with micro USB cables already in your city

Post has been editedS5610_best - 17.10.15, 12:26
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (34)
And who will say what autocharging?

And who will say what autocharging?

Choose ...

Post has been editedavi32 - 17.10.15, 12:54

Rep: (49)
Faced a similar problem ...
Tell me the breed: Yesterday the Nillkin 5v 2A charge came. I decided to test it. Connected via a usb tester and saw the following: on 3 phones (it was checked for Elephone P6000, Elephone P7000, Huawei P1XL), it showed a maximum of 0.59A. Although if you connect these devices to any standard 1A charger, then it gives 0.98A. What can be problematic? Checked also on 2 different laces. I do not understand charging defective or what?
Here is a link to charging.

Throws nilkin 0.38a and that's it. It is observed only on one phone, with other chargers everything is fine, one of them is 1amp NTS and even then it gives out more. And with other phones, too, everything is fine. Marriage is not marriage incomprehensible? I tried different cables, it's not about them.

Like this

Post has been editedHARRY3 - 31.10.15, 08:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/22/20 11:15