Charger and Micro USB Cable | good selection and charging cable
DEFINED WITH INTERFACE
The type of connector in your smart (or tablet)
Micro usb [ 238 ] ** [45,95%]
Type-c [ 280 ] ** [54,05%]
Total votes: 518

Rep: (962)
Charger and Micro USB cable
Choose the best charging and cable for smarftonov / tablets. Mini-USB, Micro-USB, and USB Type-C
  • Volume picturesplease under the spoiler. How to do it: Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the discussion topic (charging process, charger, cables) are deleted.
Neighboring cable and charge topics
Official documents, standards
Reviews, manufacturers, models
Measurement tools
Proven andpopular
FAQ / Likbez
I need to charge, I found $ 1 on Ebay, in a review they write what works, can I take it?
Make a good charge for the money is impossible. Usually there are a dozen parts inside, two of which are jumpers, and sticking a structure into an outlet risks creating a fire in the apartment or getting an electric shock, not to mention damage to the smartphone. The minimum price of USB charging satisfactory quality ~ $ 3.

Written 5V, well, but the current is 2A, a bit too much. Will not the smartphone burn?
More current than the smartphone maker intended, it will not go into it. What kind of current to charge, decides a special chip inside, and not charging, which only provides this chip with room for action. The current indicated on the label is maximum, and the more, the more powerful the charge. Pro voltage see below. If we talk about 5V, it is desirable that the voltage be kept within the boundaries of 4.75-5.50V (see USB standard).

And connect to the QuickCharge charging the old phone? There 20 volts say it happens
Theoretically, smart charging serves to increase the voltage on the device only after “communicating” with it via USB and an old phone cannot “agree” about anything above 5V. Practically, to avoid possible problems (happening, one more), use the device's native charging, or a universal replacement recommended in this topic. P.S. The 20V charging for the microUSB connector was never released, a maximum of 12V, it is easy to see at the value of the filter capacitors, and the label on the case, of course.

Is it true that fast charging kills a battery?
All pleasant bad) But seriously, the greatest harm to the Li-ion battery bring two things: fever and complete cycles of charge-discharge. Fast Charge Technology harmfulindirectly(Eng.) - if the smartphone of it overheats. Try to charge as much as possible without allowing deep discharge (below 10%), a smartphone and avoid overheating. For example, it is not necessary in the summer heat to play heavy 3D games, especially while recharging the smart large current from the ground or middle. Everything else can be, including the officially recommended by the manufacturer charging function QuickCharge, provided that the smart is not overheated. For maximum reduction of battery wear or use QuickCharge, not discharge below 20%, no charge is above 80% (in practice difficult to implement) follow temperature (optimum 30-35 В° C). Together these measures can extend the battery life in half, and individually - by 20-40%link(Eng.) Do not forget also about the advantage of a smartphone with a removable battery - pulled out, replaced, forgot.

What is the difference between Anker, Aukey, BlitzWolf, CRDC, Orico, Tronsmart and UGreen?
It seems that they are produced on the same equipment and one design each. The schematic is unified, only the stickers and the shape of the body / cable sheath are changed. Products with stickers Orico, Ugreen, Choetech, etc., stand out a little apart, but they are not fundamentally different, the quality is the same.

Never heard of these stamps. Can you trust them?
Brands relatively young, but proven, providing the best quality / price ratio for several scroll years. However, the main advantage - they are not fake. Try to buy the original Apple or Samsung battery charger on the Internet or in the city. Do not copy or a good copy, but it is original. Therefore, when choosing between the original charge and thousands of counterfeit stuff for pennies, it makes sense to pay attention to the topic discussed in the brands as a middle ground. Chinese does not mean bad. Technically, these devices are often superior to the original through the use of cutting-edge components and cost-effective solutions schematic.

What is the difference between cables?
Flexibility at different temperatures, the thickness of conductors, a metal resistance part connector, contact reliability, resistance to frequent bending, high-frequency properties. Inside, the most common type in the 2014-2017 years, USB 2.0 micro-B, in four, not including screening, conductor: minus, D +, D-, positive. Found nonstandard type USB-cable data bridged contacts (D + D-), which, in theory, should speed up the charging process, under certain conditions, with a net data transmission impossibility of such a cable. usually sellerswritewhen the tire is closed. For details, see the article describing standards.

Can I leave the charge in the outlet?
The usual recommendation is to take out if you leave home for a long time. With everyday use, you can leave the outlet, like any other appliance with a standby mode: TV, computer. Moreover, the latest models (we are not talking about $ 1 products) smart phone charges have extremely low background power consumption - up to 10 MW

Post has been editedS5610_best - 27.03.20, 00:26

Rep: (15)
I ask for advice on what exactly to purchase chargers with a current of at least two amperes.
We also need a microUSB cable with a good cross-section to minimize current losses.

After the purchase of Qi chargers, it turned out to be an unpleasant moment: charging only works stably with the original charger and cable from the tablet (charge current 2.1A). If you take any other charger and / or non-original cable, then Qi does not charge due to insufficient voltage.

I would like to buy on ebay or another Internet store a normal charger and cable with fairly thick conductors.

It also interests the charger for several devices, which can give a large current to each port.

Rep: (3)
Well, for example, I do not complain about such
cable just use any of the box. If you take a new one, then only the original one. because I bought one cheap one - plastic connector that collapsed into the phone: D I liked the cable from the old Sony Live With Walkman - plump and with resistors (or whatever they are), well, in general, barrels in front of the connector, to protect against losses)))

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedS5610_best - 08.08.16, 11:48

I will support the topic: You are looking for a cable for at least 2 Amps, preferably 1.8-2 meters (if there are such 3 meters you would like to buy). We need a link (ebay, aliexpress) specifically for a cable checked by purchase, and not according to the statements of the seller. Thank you in advance.

Looking for a cable of at least 2 amps

so the cable is 2 amps or charging?)

Mccol2012 @ 09/26/2014, 11:35*
so the cable is 2 amps or charging?)

The author of the topic is looking for charging + cable for 2A, I just cable for 2A too :)

Rep: (2)
On sale there is generally a 3.1 amp memory that really gives them out? I look at the site of a coherent there is such, but judging by the reviews, 3.1 it does not issue<_<

Rep: (19)
I subscribe to the topic, just looking for:
1) High-quality charger (from 1a to 2a)
2) Standard quality cable
Interested in ebay \ ali

PS: I usually use the charges and cables that the manufacturers of past phones put together with the device, but I still need a couple of charges, I had the experience of buying different charges in the office, some were whistling, others died 2 months later few years working)

Rep: (10)
Subscribe too.
honest charging 2A and cable holding 2A (~ a couple of meters). Ali is desirable, but it is possible in our stores.

Rep: (2064)
The best charging / cable is the original one that came with your device, moreover, if you are looking for a replacement for it, then do not be stingy to search / fork out on the original if you find it on sale ...
From myself I would recommend, - cable + charging the original from HTC one sv to 1A; The orig cable (but the connector is not suitable for bodies) + charging (yusb, those wagon can be said) for samsung tab2 7 "on 2A

syncmaster172n @ 10/12/2014 09:55*
The best charging / cable is the original one that came with your device, moreover, if you are looking for a replacement for it, then do not be stingy to search / fork out on the original if you find it on sale ...
From myself I would recommend, - cable + charging the original from HTC one sv to 1A; The orig cable (but the connector is not suitable for bodies) + charging (yusb, those wagon can be said) for samsung tab2 7 "on 2A

I have two power packs and I didn’t charge them at all, only the cable and the short one, so in any case you need to take something

Rep: (28)
RecommendFRiEQ1.8m long My Note2 charges quickly: happy:

Rep: (108)
HUAWEI charging does good, the voltage under load does not sag, but rather adjusts for an increase. There is overload protection.
A cable with good wires is relatively hard, so there’s a compromise question, I think it’s better to use a short one, the same Nokia ca 101d

Lameleg @ 10/15/2014, 11:54*
I recommend FRiEQ is 1,8m long. My Note2 charges quickly

Horse money goes cost with delivery: happy:

Rep: (203)
Unsubscribe what cables should not be taken:http://www.dx.com/p/us…-motorola-black-239339
The quality is disgusting. If 0.6A comes through the supplied cable from the phone, then only 0.2A comes out through this cable, the phone charges for a very long time.

Rep: (10)
I took from Chinathischarging I checked them with the same Chinese tester for YUSB and with a resistor of theirs at 2A. It gives out 1.9A, in principle, I think, at a price of 140p, but I checked all the cables at home, not more than 0.6A each, even all sorts of relatives are short, now the problem is finding the cable.

Rep: (203)
Another cable came for testing, heresuch

The cable is short, about 50cm. Made with high quality.

During the test, I found out the following: if the phone supports OTG (tested on two Nexus 5), then the cable does not work. The phone does not connect to the computer, charging does not go.
If the phone does not support OTG (Nexus 4), then the cable works as expected: charging goes, connects to the computer as it should.

Post has been editedatte - 14.12.14, 12:28

Rep: (15)
To whom $ 4.5 is not a pity and 1.2m is enough, you can takethis, 1.8A guaranteed skips.
Charginghonest 2A for $ 4.

Rep: (200)
Charging for honest 2A for $ 4.

The description says that 1.5 gives.

Does anyone recommend charging at 2A?

Charging for honest 2A for $ 4

I bought it, measured it with a lace, which is guaranteed to skip 2A, everything is cool. Honest memory.
The question of laces is open. You can throw out your laces, all a maximum of 0.8.
Looking for a lace at 2A.

Rep: (200)
2Qayer @ 03.11.2015, 18:49*
I bought it, measured it with a lace, which is guaranteed to skip 2A, everything is cool. Honest memory.

The site says that it is 1.5, what is written on the case?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:47