> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (2069)
Xiaomi Redmi Note - Unofficial firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmwareпїЅ

Important information!
The topic is discussed alternative firmware versions for devices TD-SCDMA or WCDMA.FirmwareMIUI, firmware4G LTEapparatus, counterfeits Xiaomi Redmi Notediscussed in neighboring topics.
If you want to get the answer to your question is to teach himto properly formulate.
First of all, specify:
  1. What firmware is installed?
  2. Describe the problem in as much detail as possible, and how is it expressed?
  3. Be sure to specify that preceded the appearance of the problem?
Topic with no telepathy, questions like: Phone hovered what to do? I can not ask for the error takes off. Will remain unanswered, and deleted without notice.
Thanked posts will be removed without warning. The forum is usually expressed gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular party.
  • The topic is discussed only alternative firmware for Xiaomi Redmi Note versions of the TD-SCDMA or WCDMA , firmware MIUI and firmware4G LTEapparatus discussed in neighboring topics.

Drivers and Utilities

Unofficial firmware
The higher on the list - the newer

Android 7.xx
firmware 6.h.h
firmware 5.x.x
firmware 4.4.x
firmware 4.2.x
Stock Android and fashion on its base
LeWa OS
Cyanogenmod
Actually presented above are not flashing CyanogenMod 11. In practice, it is pure android, the name is pskolku so they called the author of the firmware.
CM 11 following. version

Color OS
About firmware
Advantages and disadvantages of firmware
Gather real reviews on the experience of using firmware from our members of the forum.
Firmware issues

Review of firmwarefromIvan_You

Root / Recovery
Instructions
Instructions on porting CyanogenMod 12.1
How to install recovery and firmware.
TWRP firmware sequence diagram
Restoring NVRAM Redmi Note WCDMA
of drivers Installation and phone recovery from the "brick"Sameinstruction from a Chinese websitewithrecovery kit
the battery charge drops sharply to 1%: Logs in rekaveri and restart it (Restart - Recovery), then reboot the system (Restart - System).Here's a solution.
How to get into Recovery from a switched off phone
Log in with rekaveri off the phone by simultaneously pressing and holding the Volume Down buttons, and inclusion.
paging
[Recovery Mode]<<==
[Fastbood Mode]
[Normal boot]
carried out by the volume down button.
The choice of the item opposite which the arrow appears will be carried out by the volume up button.
To this does not work try again again if that does not happen you do something wrong. If the word cyclic prerezagruzku tryThis method. Not for beginners there are intricate sophisticated ways to reach the right placehereandhere

Manual for working with TWRP touch recovery for beginners
Repair IMEI
How, when and why do WIPE, and which WIPE should be done, and whether to do at all?

miscellanea
Update Topic Headers for October 2016

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 03.10.19, 20:05
Reason for editing: Deleting broken links

Rep: (1254)
AOSP 4.2.2. Putting I tried not and will not.
http://en.miui.com/thread-26034-1-1.html

Rep: (8)
hartec @ 28.06.2014, 17:33*
AOSP 4.2.2. Putting I tried not and will not.

Ahead of me. :) Also found this topic, wanted to share with those wishing to obtain a "pure Android".

Such caught bug. In the setting of the desktop removed "The shadow of the icon." After that, when space is needed (from a standard menu with running programs) started to be unloaded from memory and a work desk. He regained it all back - to no avail. There is also a point of "Keep in mind the desktop" in the menu, tried the switch back and forth, poperezagruzhal phone - all to no purpose. Now with Clear memory each time the desktop is restarted completely. Any idea how to fix? Firmware 23rd of MIUI.su

If someone will be entertained with firmware - you can try to do the same and to confirm / refute the bug before the next reinsertion.

In general, I think would be added to his capa link to the topic with bugs in their own forum- all necessary to translate the rule to Chinese, rather than local craftsmen this strain.

Rep: (62)
LewaOS v5.1 Russian version

Not work until all sensors except illumination, proximity and sound, in the original version, too.

Chinese can be repaired (but it seems they do not have this problem)

downloadLEwaOS v5 Rus on 14/07/18
working on a version of WCDMA (but I think the universal)
Installation
put from under CWM
Backup!
1. "Clean" installation from "zero"
- points are made in Recovery: Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache;
- install zip with firmware and reboot the device;
- Attention! In this case, all data and programs previously installed will be deleted! (the following releases can be updated)
2. Update from previous release:
- points are made in Recovery: Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache;
- install zip with firmware and reboot the device;
- At the same time, all data and programs previously installed will be saved and supplemented from the firmware!

Changes

The firmware is deodexed.
    Full-screen photo +
    Russian Lockscreen with weather +in the weather settings, select the Weather website foreca, to control the player (poweramp) c loxcrin put the player in autoload
    Russian T9 +
    Russian strip in contacts +in case of family display, the search does not work, in lewaos, by default, contacts are searched by name, regardless of sorting.
    Anti-theft +
    The effect of "old TV" +

Deleted:
    LewaGameCenter
    LewaAppStore
    LewaPond
    Lewaush
    Lewaupdater
    Lewaseearch
    LewaLabiSync
    Lewaweather
    LocationProvider
    Pictots
    China software
    Download sound

Replaced by:
    BZ weather instead of whale.
    Google calendar instead whale.
    UC Browser instead of whale.

Added by:
    Google Apps complete package
    Google Play Market
    SwiftKey Keyboard

Additional applications:
    Adobe Flash Player
    savagemessiahzine.com
    BSplayer
    Titaniumbackup
    RootExplorer
    ES Explorer
    Chrome

additional software is in the folder - vendor / operator / app

Buns

Universal operator patches for Lewa5 ....tyts I highly recommend, on the screenshots you can see how it looks, this patch fundamentally changes my personal attitude to the dialer
Turning off unnecessary radio frequencies - Strongly recommended.tyts

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Patches

! All that you do - at your own risk and fear! In case of anything, complain about yourself. We recommend, before editing, make a nandroid backup and backup file.

Complaints and suggestions in lichku

Post has been editedgerra2000 - 22.07.14, 14:17

LewaOS v5.1 Russian version - work on the bugs-tyts-
  1. Photo on the full screen + (fully translated phone.apk) - there is a patch
  2. The effect of "old TV" +

added to the firmware

Post has been editedgerra2000 - 02.07.14, 01:29

Rep: (2)
Who potestit plz lev unsubscribe it on the autonomy and performance. How much RAM is free? On my previous star s5 butterfly on mt6589 left running smoothly than 23 miui on the note.

Rep: (10)
Something did not want me to work LewaOS v5.1, does not want to connect to the network.

Rep: (34)
Malolo anyone interested. I found on a couple of interesting needrom firmware. One AOSP around to benchmarking ... In principle works not bad. Applications placed on the SD card. link to rumhttp://www.needrom.com/mobile/aosp-2/
The second Colors so far have not triedhttp://www.needrom.com/mobile/colors-v2-0-2/
K
I add a link to the post in the cap

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 14.08.14, 18:36

Rep: (35)
put LEWAfrom hereUntil lewa spent the night on my machine that night.

Everything works smoothly enough, the autonomy of the judge is naturally too early, but I can say that the almost complete lack of heating in clash of clans and boom beach (I often watched on miui 23).

Of the real problems until I can say that just does not work and auto-rotation Gyro (as I understand), but let's hope that the Chinese comrades will correct the matter. For the rest, I advise to try, the more fans will be happy to regular pereproshivaniya, LEWA comes out every week :)

He himself remains at LEWA, a second foray into miui do only when a new "stable" build. On the results of extended use otpishus later.

Post has been editedduka1987 - 03.07.14, 08:13

Rep: (15)
LEWA has set out to try fasting on page 13. Beautiful. For quicker and smarter and smoother our MIUI. The auto works well (in my MIUI almost not working), RAM free pobolshe.Ochen like he was ready to accept the non-working position sensors, and others. (No Rotate), but it was still not working MTS with the first slot, and this is serious. that's a shame, eh !!! And yet, the computer has become a smart and determined normal to see both the drive and the external and internal. Of the minuses, besides no RUTa.Vosstanovilsya back to our Mi-U-AI-ku

Post has been editedslavco.co - 03.07.14, 15:40

slavco.co @ 03.07.2014, 16:33*
LEWA of post on page 13. Beautiful ........... ........... but it turned out not yet work with MTS the first slot, and this is serious.
The first slot is worth MTS, Beeline second, everything works fine. WCDMA version of the machine

* shlecuk, * montoya, I checked all the work after applying the patch

Post has been editedgerra2000 - 03.07.14, 23:04

Rep: (7)
strange at Loew can not I use the camera, a green screen, go back to miui, Loew looks more like a bright coloring, although you can get used, the tablet used cyanogen 11, loved, especially brightness control swipe across the top of the screen, miui though colorful, but cyanogen does not hold up.
Ps. Loewe Sound in the way as much loud zanadto especially on headphones, and scrolling smoother, compared borrowing. no

Post has been editedshlecuk - 04.07.14, 00:00

I play a few days ago with firmware tried to AOSP, ColorOS and MIUI from English repository. Shilsya over TWRP and after the second flash he started wildly buggy, almost brought me to a heart attack. And then I realized that the CWM is power) Nothing in excess is everything you need there.

kirimbay @ 04.07.2014, 10:49*
And where to get cwm?

in the archive with the firmware "for the restoration of the brick"Attached fileCWM.7z(6.93 MB)

burlakovsg @ 04.07.2014, 11:34*
Russian is? GPS works? The camera works fine - in a resolution setting shows? Glitches have explicit?

Russian exist in the AOSP and ColorOS certainly not ideal but not particularly striking. Takehere AOSPandhere ColorOS. Serious deficiencies were found. It seems like everything is working.

Post has been editedshade9624 - 04.07.14, 10:57

burlakovsg @ 04.07.2014, 14:10*
It is that "ASOP_DEV_0627 OS"?

She is the most.

Posted 04/07/2014 14:00:

shlecuk @ 04.07.2014, 14:49*
who installed AOSP 4.4.2, fill pzhl on Yandex Disk and look pzhl., whether there are choices out there in the Developer mode dalvik or art, the way the camera and sim card work?

Put. Cameras and simkarty working properly. SBS does not work and there is no Russian language.Now zalyu firmware.
AOSP 4.4.2

Post has been editedshade9624 - 04.07.14, 14:26

Rep: (1)
shlecuk @ 04.07.2014, 14:49*
who installed AOSP 4.4.2, fill pzhl on Yandex Disk and look pzhl., whether there are choices out there in developer mode or dalvik art

There is no such. The front camera in the katabatic application shows only 1 megapixel. Like reading, that third-party applications will be all right. About FMS has already been written, and even built-in browser does not work.

m1rage @ 04.07.2014, 15:33*
There is no such. The front camera in the katabatic application shows only 1 megapixel. Like reading, that third-party applications will be all right. About FMS has already been written, and even built-in browser does not work.

Aspect ratio change at 4, 3 and 13 buet
For testing firmware eventually returned to the firmware 4.4.2 from Maslokova .... full of ... Become a feeling that tightened to 4.2 from 4.4 obolchka

Post has been editedshade9624 - 04.07.14, 14:38

Rep: (0)
shade9624 @ 04.07.2014, 16:36*
Aspect ratio change at 4, 3 and 13 buet
For testing firmware eventually returned to the firmware 4.4.2 from Maslokova .... full of ... Become a feeling that tightened to 4.2 from 4.4 obolchka

And this is the case. Android 4.2.2 with the theme from 4.4.
They clearly and write about it in the description of the firmware. Does not anyone read?
http://en.miui.com/for...extra=page=1&mobile=no
ASOP_DEV_0627 OS
[kitkatLooklike ]
No 4.4 AOSP for the Redmen Nout. And it will be very soon.

Post has been editedDeejay_TNT - 04.07.14, 14:51

Rep: (869)
Who put ColorOS with needrom, I ask to respond. Crashes the application "camera" mode when you turn videosomki. I want to understand my problem or general. Willing "finished" to the camera operating condition.

Downloaded svuzhuyu LewaOS c ... Sensors off site so did not work. Maybe there kakieto considerations like to have them? Or it is subject only to developers Lev?

Rep: (15)
Yes, camera flies to Color OS. The fourth day of her test, and only now I noticed. Firmware is a miracle. I think that it will be a lot of fans if it is to bring to mind. Is not determined by the internal memory or what file managers, ie, as it were closed for review. External sometimes falls off (reboot saves). I called crooked, had to put a marker.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 20:47