> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®Superuser X (L) | Root access to applications without any intermediaries Superuserovskih

Rep: (543)
Superuser X (L)
Version: L 110 / X 80

Last update of the program in the header:16.04.2019

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Root access for applications without any Superuser intermediaries

Description:
Ruth the fastest access to applications without Superuserovskih intermediaries.
Without errors and problems inherent in the use of these intermediaries.

This program is a simple installer binary Su into your firmware.
No other useful functions, it does not perform.
After installing / replacing su, the program itself can be safely removed.
For this very utility / file the su, it is self-contained element, which does not require any other software tools as Superuser, super su, for the performance of its functions.
Also programs to access Ruth unnecessary middlemen for issuing permits for root access ...
But it so happened that, for convenience, control, and security this utility legs were sewn in the form of an intermediary superuser, so even with the su remake itself that she could no longer do without a mediator.
And it was almost the accepted standard.
Actually on Android superyuzerovskie programki and become a Ruth to personalize access.
But this is not the case.
All of themuseful activities is the protection and safety: to prevent and prohibit.
And nothing else.
They would be on the good would have to be moved to section - Safety, and position it as one of the reliable protection of your options ...
If you are constantly putting different stuff from dubious sources, thus you will always Superuser are set to ban the notification, or you like to analyze each request, it is not necessary to put this program, stay with your superuser & k.
But if you are able to take care of its own security by other methods and means, or your Superuser always set to permissive policies and the programs that you are reliable, tested, and you trust them, then this quick the su, without intermediaries appear a good alternative.
I, the enemy of all superfluous.
All that though as that slows and slows down the speed and accuracy of processing of commands, so always use a clean su.
The developer of this program uses herehis own assembly su.
And he claims, the processing speed, error free is very high.
The program has a paid version, and the other its assembly su, even faster.
And he compares it with a Lamborghini ...
Clean the su, of course Ruth will give access to all who ask for it at once, always, automatically.
Missing an opportunity to deny access, can be replaced by blocking / freezing temporarily unnecessary applications.
Or use this handy lock and launch one tapa - App quarantine pro.

Only for arm processors (paid version supports mips and x86).
Support from 2.3 to 4.2 inclusive.
Installed on top of existing already Superuser and su, then (after a reboot) to remove themselves apk.
Return back to the Superuser and su also over.
Separately su spread of this program, what would anyone could install it and other convenient ways to them (rekaveri, File management, terminal).

Android required: 2.3 - 4.2 (inclusive)
Russian interface: Not

Developer: robert Nediyakalaparambil
Homepage: www.bitcubate.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcubate.android.su.installer&hl=ru
Google Play Pro: https: //play.google.co...itcubate.superuser.pro

Download:
Version: L 110 (Pro) Message в„–50, author Alex0047
Version: X 80 (X +) В®Superuser X (L) (Post Alex0047 # 58529480)
version: Legacy 32 Attached filecom.bitcubate.android.su.installer.apk (177.72 KB)
version: Legacy 32 for installation through rekaveri //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...182185/SuperuserXL.zip
version: Legacy 32 for its manual copying a folder \ system \ xbin Attached filesu.zip (52.3 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 16.04.19, 23:09

Rep: (2808)
wernow @ 21.09.2014, 20:06*
Attached files

su.zip (52,3 KB)

And this file for what? Maybe we should mark that it for rekaveri?

Post has been editedGridzilla - 21.09.14, 18:39

And this file for what?

The last sentence of the description of the program, I just explain what it is.
But if you want I can give a more detailed response.
Indian programmer to clear the name of Robert and incomprehensible name compiled his version of su for Android. But, as impart a binary occupation is not effective, it nakropal for its simple shell su = installer that would make this possible was clear this was a much larger number of users. Clothed her in the form of apk, and thus extends its welcome or people to whom the mountain.
But due to the fact that the portal is visited not only by people with white hair on the head, I suggested that the best use su own more advanced users, laid out in a separate file. In order that they could touch it separately and if you want to set yourself how any alternative method in its sole discretion (through rekaveri, file manager, terminal, through its own skin)
In my opinion is not entirely true mark that it for rekaveri, on the basis of the foregoing.

Rep: (2029)
Of course the idea is that we should have long been looking for something like this, but unfortunately I did not take off binary ... RЕ«ta no ...
Attached Image

Have to go back to the good old SuperSU.

P.S. Tfu you, I'm sorry, for joy did not read to the end of the description. I missed only for Android 2.3-4.2 inclusive. Of course it is sad...

Post has been editednarkoman88 - 22.09.14, 03:01

Rep: (285)
Supra M725G after reboot everything is OK
Attached faylsu.zip (52.3 KB)

And how to install it, can someone write out a good procedure ;-)

P.S. how tired of all these dotaty, advertising, and other transitions, and Robert also wants the dollar :-P

Rep: (161)
It turns out that Ruth will open access to any application on your phone without your knowledge. And this means that accidentally hitting the malicious programs to your phone will receive a Route without any difficulty and make their dirty work.

narkoman88,
Yes, unfortunately there jb above, the developer did not, but he wrote that will staratsya pick up and at the android version of your su ... And you then use the su of super su as yourself, by removing himself intermediary / owner. At least until recently, it was su independent.
* smarte72 If you set su, through the program by clicking the install button, there's nothing else to do su additionally do not need. Simply remove become no longer necessary to superuser.
migelg
In the description of the program is indicated. And even specified who I do not recommend to put this program.
Horror stories about the harm to the Root privileges feel bloated.
You can be called at random five programs, which brought such a real, confirmed by damage using what is their hidden, undocumented features?
For programs with Root access, much more care and attention on the part of users (and this is more advanced users), and the developers of malware know it, and it is easier to pile seemingly innocuous oboinu, with a bunch of exorbitant permits and vparivat its people with white hair on the head, which is done on a regular basis ...
Naturally, I do not consider hacked / modified and downloaded from the APC faylopomoek Ruth access ..

Rep: (526)
Once installed, the super-user to overwrite the file system \ xbin \ su and Ruth now have a program without any type of root, but for some reason remained \ system \ bin \ .ext \ .su had to manually delete the folder.
I made a patch to remove the old superuser their folders and automatically install the file in the system \ xbin \ su patch can be installed from any modrekaveri

Attached files

Attached fileSuperuserXL.zip(204.55 KB)

Post has been editedbulat42 - 05.10.14, 12:41

Rep: (73700)
Superuser X vX + 32
Changes:
X32: Enabled Move to External Storage to save space
Google Play: Superuser X
Attached filesuperuser_X_X__32.apk(500.81 KB)

Alex0047 has laid out a paid version with another version of the assembly su Hindu.
It supports all kinds of processors and variety of devices, and is (according to the conviction of the author) the very Lamborghini of all existing assemblies su.
I did not want to spread it here because of the payment, but the time has laid out, then I'd add that this version I use at home, testing / drove him to different devaysakh and emulator, and all had and have an excellent, stable result.
Error-free processing of requests.
All test program gets the right times and at the maximum possible speed. No delays ( "thought") was observed.
All functions are run in software from under the Root User in the background, schedule, script, and spend seamlessly ...

Rep: (2357)
In SuperSU there is an item "Default Access / poedostavit", which is completely identical to the stub.
Now, if it was a video on the speed, it would be the best proof of what a huge laudatory monologue in the header.

* Hibernatorvindictam
If you do not put in the stub super su access to all default, then what's the use you will of that nanny then? ..
And if you do not need a babysitter, and you alone in the risk assessment, this is su and thus alternative for thoughtful and responsible users ...
The advantages of this su I have described (but attentive reads), if you want you can refute them.
The speed is dependent upon the devaysa, firmware, programs simultaneously accessing Where it subjectively seems the same, which is faster, but there did not appear problems with krivosti rights, or they do not produce, including due to allegedly outdated su. Read about topics in superuserov available out there with access problems.
So here they are not. Although certainly have someone to show up, and especially the "direct" firmware.

Rep: (710)
The speed of the su and the truth is a little higher than that of SuperSU, howevermy device there were no problems at SuperSU, and then, when using Root Explorer error occurs when copying to / from the system partition. Not every time, but for 2 days - 3 times was (and upgrade to the latest version is not cured of this problem). When you return to SuperSU problem disappeared.

p.s. I understand that the problem is local, but I'm not a novice in using root, and then su from a subject not so trouble free, as in the description.

Rep: (2301)
Giant @ 07.10.2014, 11:24*
I am not a novice in using root, and then su from a subject not so trouble free, as in the description.

Yes, the description was too enthusiastic, I would say "obscene." Even with epithets like "Lamborghini", and even paid su bit faster and a little free potormoznee (that Indian spices brake fastened to the Lamborghini o.O) completely deny the news every confidence. IMHO Although nothing new. Install only on su SuperSU, write laudatory ode to the floor of the page, and essentially get the same thing.
Let's see, time will tell what kind of "Lamborghini" in practice. : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 07.10.14, 14:05

* Giant, what is expressed. copying mistakes? the object was not in the end created in the new directory? With the log run, he writes? ..
I also su su of super was no problem, as there is in the assembly of the Indian.
Three devaysa prstoyannyh, 2 occasionally, firmware from 2.3 to 4.2, and this pure su I have no problems. There really is not.
this project moves Hindu is not the first year. Here on the first versions of the problems were rarely ...
I do not like the hat? Have every right to rage vozmuschatsya and send it to hell su ...
Have you carefully read the truth hat? I do not see joy there. The fact that he has no problems inherent superuseram, it is true (but it does not exclude other possible). A phrase about a fast car is the author, it is added to the description of her, and I thought it appropriate to reproduce it here.,
This su put here to grow alternative / choice. Whatever reliance on marginally useful two known programs - intermediaries, decreased.

Rep: (710)
wernow @ 07.10.2014, 15:55*
Giant, what is expressed. copying mistakes?

When transferring the file from the internal flash in / system / etc via root explorer. An error similar to the following: Unable to move the file so that ...
There was a zero size file, the file remains in the original folder. Then moving back to another file, the error is the same as all the file is copied at the same time, but the source was (remember that was transferred). Today the transfer of a file from the / data / app in / system / app. The same error itself, the object is not transported at all.
At the same time somewhere around 10 translations were normal. Logie was looking.

p.s. I'm not for nothing highlighted that the problem is private, although Lewa root of the box and it is unlikely he was a curve.

Rep: (65)
Depositing the installer file for su cwm because I was not able to update the file is not su programa not through manually via cwm, there vystavlyayutsya file permissions on the installer can not replace su file
Attached fileroot_installer_the-swank.zip(210.55 KB)

According to the idea should work

Post has been editedTHE_Swank - 27.10.14, 10:36

Rep: (73700)
Superuser X vX + 33
Changes:
X33: Minor Update. Installer updated to support Android 5. Binaries pending update.
Attached filesuperuser_X_X__33.apk(501.16 KB)

Rep: (5)
DrRonson @ 23.11.2014, 04:27*
Why shell buttons cause an application error?
Place the terminal.

Rep: (80)
Alex0047 @ 14.12.2014, 04:07*
Installer updated to support Android 5. Binaries pending update.
Does this mean that 4.4.2 should also work now?

Rep: (506)
* pytex,
On 4.4.4 did not want to.

HTC One M8. Viper 3.2.1. All programs and lost the right to say that I do not have root.

And put through the app and through rekaveri.

It's a shame that after the return of the native su nothing to cure.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.02.21, 11:00