iPhone 6 PLUS (5.5 ") - Purchase

Rep: (468)
iPhone 6 PLUS (5.5 ") - Purchase
Purchase пїЅ | FAQ shopping abroad | Help | Description | Discussion | iPhone User Club | Marriage devices

Attached Image

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the sections "Flea market" (for detailed rules, see "Flea market").
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this sectionon the offer page.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:10

Rep: (67)
* fellower,
Will be. Now there are no differences between Europe and the United States, since the gsm model is one

Rep: (-9)
I have a note and I will tell you that the shovel is cool only for those who have not used it or used it a little. Typing with one hand, making calls, and generally working with a phone with one hand with such dimensions is difficult and not approved. Next time I'll take something up to 5 inches ... And for the rest there is a tablet.

Rep: (17)
I have a 64GB gold 7-10 days

order at 13-35, it was already 3-4 weeks
Will US devices work with Russian 4G?

judging by the stated specifications will be, if not programmatically disable

Rep: (6)
order at 13-35, it was already 3-4 weeks

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
* iTorch,
I'm talking about 16gb, I did not notice that you wrote about 64

Rep: (10285)
And I take something from my first game! Once ran.

Rep: (6)
How much does money come with delivery?

Rep: (1)
* TTcuxuamp,
70 bucks lay on delivery.

Rep: (20)
Zexespda @ 09/12/2014, 16:17*
70 bucks lay on delivery.

40-50$

Rep: (179)
Hmmm for amerikosov at 16gb worth 299bak, and we have won for 749 people and it also looks like a favor, saying we’re thinking of selling it to you at that price or not.
One plus one was announced for 300bax, of course, 3 thousand were bought up by cheating, but by invites I could buy my device for the announced price. Do Americans do this will not work?
I would probably and took the device for the price that was in the presentation, well, not if not with a wrap more than 100%

Post has been editedEnotovod - 13.09.14, 09:32

Rep: (273)
* Enotovod, 100 times already explained, this is with a contract for two years.

Rep: (15)
And the amount of this contract turns out many times more. In America, the connection is insanely expensive, but a person who was given an invitation from the master's shoulder did not understand this. So your statement looks ridiculous.

Essentially does not change. Why do we have a Korean note 3 sold at the stated price with a contract from a megaphone, and the apples are bullied in price, and our opsosy do not offer shares for apples, you can offer the same with the contract

Rep: (25)
* Enotovod,
And you end up paying the same price)

Rep: (256)
* Enotovod,
The essence is changing. Megaphone does not sell note 3 with the same contract as the American iphone operators. There, the essence of contracts is completely different.

Rep: (45)
Guys, do not be lazy, unsubscribeafter receivingapparatus here:

Form for orders iPhone 6 on Google Docs for statistics

Here you can then see the statistics on orders:

Statistics for orders iPhone 6

You end up paying the same price)

And about the withdrawal of money you have not heard? I once bought a note 3 for 18,000 and 5,000 that went to the operator’s account, while the price of sales was from 30

Rep: (240)
Nobody forces you to buy. Why do you write here?
Do not like it, do not take it!

Rep: (256)
* Enotovod,
According to your comments you do not understand anything about the principle of contracts in the United States.
No offense

Rep: (174)
I tried to order ... I got this:
Attached Image

What does this mean?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 10:41