iPhone 6 PLUS (5.5 ") - Purchase

Rep: (468)
iPhone 6 PLUS (5.5 ") - Purchase
Purchase пїЅ | FAQ shopping abroad | Help | Description | Discussion | iPhone User Club | Marriage devices

Attached Image

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the sections "Flea market" (for detailed rules, see "Flea market").
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this sectionon the offer page.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:10

Rep: (6)
I looked through the topic with buy 5s. There the people quite successfully ordered through intermediaries. I think to pre-order polar explorers with a Raiffeisenbank card.

P.S. Who knows, the pre-order opens at 8:00 am Cupertin time or another city?

Post has been editediTorch - 12.09.14, 06:18

Rep: (2)
Will start at 12 Am on cupertino ...
Getting started! Good luck to everyone shopping!

Post has been editednhl1 - 12.09.14, 07:37

Rep: (453)
Getting started! Good luck to everyone shopping!

And in how many days will people start receiving devices after pre-order? I want to see first reviews, and then take.

Usually the first buyers to 19 and will receive. But most often they come 1-2 days earlier.

Rep: (10293)
According to what scheme are intermediaries now working with imposing restrictions on duty-free importation of up to 150 euros?

Post has been editedDenpech - 12.09.14, 07:48

In Russia, as before, 1000 euros.
Apple Store has already broken

Rep: (3)
Online stub hanging now

Who knows how long this pre-order will last? Or will he remain hanging?

Rep: (648)
Usually pre-order is always hanging. Only the delivery time is changing.

Rep: (1)
Overseas guys are sitting on the f5 button ... they are also at the wrong time of sale.

At the moment, shipping is from 1 to 6 October.

just ordered.
Order processing, I hope that a ride. Paid by card Alfabank, delivery address on Shopfans

Rep: (256)
Hooray! Bought black for 16g. Delivery is promised until October 6th. I hope not to cancel. Promsvyazbank card, delivery in fishifast
Attached Image

Post has been editedZabylKakZovut - 12.09.14, 12:50

* ZabylKakZovut,

Early rejoice) order in processing while

Rep: (17)
I also ordered, 6 seems to be in stock, and 6+ will be expelled from China, for a golden month, in general, a wait

Rep: (256)
* Ayvan
Yes, it will be at 99%. Already bought this card in the US appstore

I also ordered, 6 seems to be in stock, and 6+ will be expelled from China, for a golden month, in general, a wait

I have a 64GB gold 7-10 days

I have a 64GB gold 7-10 days

The same garbage) Apparently we bought the last with you)

Rep: (3)
What is the term now put? Eh, I hope the order will pass, will not cancel ...

Rep: (16)
Will US devices work with Russian 4G?
Information on the Internet varies, somewhere they write that 6 will be, as many frequencies are stated on the site

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 8:57