iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A8 / 1 GB

Rep: (468)
iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Discussion
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion | IPhone Wallpaper | IPhone battery life

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Characteristics and specifications:
Apple.com
General characteristics
GSM standard 900/1800/1900, 3G, LTE
Support for LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29
Smartphone type
IOS 8 operating system
Body type classic
Body material aluminum
Mechanical control
SIM card type nano SIM
The number of SIM-cards 1
Weight 172 g
Dimensions (WxHxT) 77.8x158.1x7.1 mm
Screen
Screen type color IPS, touch
Type of touch screen multitouch, capacitive
5.5 inch diagonal.
Image size 1080x1920
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 401
Automatic screen rotation is
Calls
Type of melodies polyphonic, MP3-melodies
Vibrate is
Multimedia features
Camera 8 million pixels., Built-in flash
Camera features autofocus, optical stabilization
Face recognition
Video recording is
Max. 1920x1080 video resolution
Max. video frame rate of 60 frames / s
Geo Tagging is
The front camera is, 1.2 million pixels.
Audio MP3, AAC, WAV
Dictaphone is
3.5 mm headphone jack
Connection
Interfaces Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC
USB charging
Satellite navigation GPS / GLONASS
A-GPS system is
Internet access WAP, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +, DC HSDPA
POP / SMTP, HTML protocol support
Modem is
Synchronization with the computer is
Memory and processor
Apple A8 processor
The amount of internal memory 16, 64, 128 GB
No memory card slot
Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Non-removable battery
Talk time 24 hours
Standby time 384 h
80 hours listening time
Other features
Speakerphone (built-in speaker)
Voice dialing, voice control
There is an autodial
Light sensors, proximity, gyroscope, compass, barometer, fingerprint reading
Notebook and organizer
Search by book is
Organizer alarm clock, calculator, task scheduler
Additional Information
Features available in three colors: silver, gold, gray; slow-motion mode - 240 frames per second; connector - Lightning; Pay mobile payment system; A8 64-bit processor + M8 coprocessor
Announcement date (gmd) 2014-09-09
Reviews
Reviews

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:34
Reason for editing: Added reviews

Rep: (53)
The battery is interesting details, for the first time almost 3,000 sweeps

Rep: (84)
The battery is interesting details, for the first time almost 3,000 sweeps

That is, the rumors are still confirmed ..... And you can find out how much?

Post has been editedSpuner - 20.09.14, 18:33

Rep: (2)
* Spuner
iFixit confirmed that the battery is 2915 mAh

Rep: (25)
In general, it makes sense to take the iPhone 6 plus.

1. The thin and comfortable metal body, thinner than the old man 5s.
2. Convenient modes of operation for one hand
3. Good quality shooting, optical stabilization.
4. Long battery life, the battery is almost 3000mAh.
5. Landscape mode.

Of the minuses

1. A small amount of RAM, just gig, Safari does not hold 4 weighty pages.

Post has been editedVerizinas - 20.09.14, 19:02

Rep: (15)
iPhone 6 (Part 1: Purchase)
I bought it last night, on September 19, in Moscow, the color is silver, German (Hamburg), 128 GB.
It is clear that it is not cheap. I will not say for how much, but I want to say that I expected it to be more expensive .. Actually yesterday morning, going to ION, Euroset and Restaurant, I realized that the official delivery for Russia would be September 26, and the prices will be reasonable and all the same) .. By the way, if you go to Yandex Market and type Apple iPhone 6 128Gb there, then there are almost no offers! And all because in less than a week the apparatuses will be much cheaper!
But this is not the whole story. After all, as usual? You order at the company (online store), you come, you wait until they bring it. And then it turned out that the new iPhones are just “selling hands” from the trunk of the car! Like potatoes on the market! Come, ask, bargain and take it! Actually, I did. And it seems I didn’t lose it, because the iPhone is also an iPhone in Africa .. And I don’t need a guarantee for him personally: the fact that it will break, the probability is 1 out of 100 ..
To be continued…
P.S. Now I will try to make a photo of the iPhone 6 in comparison with the Samsung Galaxy Alpha (probably its closest competitor))
P.P.S. Covers. They went on sale before the iPhone itself .. I already bought 3 different things .. I liked Ferrari most of all: very stylish and convenient (and not (very) expensive)) .. If it works, I will also post a photo ..

Post has been editedNicolas-Alnis - 20.09.14, 19:55

Rep: (1285)
* Alpha Dog, the first link is not a review, but a banal store advertisement. All the same you could write another 9th day after the presentation: yes2:

Rep: (403)
IPhone 6 Plus - Unpacking and first look.
Video review on Appleinsider.ru.
You can also add to the header. However, there is an advertising store, which can be equated to commerce.

Rep: (2)
* Nicolas-Alnis, Tell me, please, is it possible to add the fifth application icon to the lower bar, like in the iPad?

Well, maybe iOS 8 optimized the browser. Simply, the fact is that everything depends not only on the iron part, the software component also plays an important role.

Posted on 09/20/2014 21:59:

iPhone 6 x iPhone 6 Plus = Drop Test . (not to look nervous)

Well, even from Vilsa>>>[Video review] iPhone 6 Plus: unpacking and first impression .

Post has been editedSpuner - 20.09.14, 22:00

Rep: (1782)
The topic on accessories is still closed, no one saw a belt holster for 6+?
I just hope to buy 26, and without a holster I don’t have to wear it at work.
Do not send to ibey, there is almost a month delivery ((

Post has been editedBerdichev - 20.09.14, 22:18

Rep: (13)
I just dug up for myself:http://www.compax.ru/c...e-iphone-6-plus/subus/

Rep: (1782)
* vasily1969
Thanks to these already seen, but confuses the size:159x89x10 , while in the apparatus: 77.8 x 158.1 x 7.1 .
I'm afraid I will hang out in it. But if nothing else I have to find

Rep: (8)
* Verizinas,
Of the minuses

What does it mean: "does not hold 4 powerful pages"?
I installed on iPad 3 iOS 8, today I opened 15 tabs in Safari, no problems. Now 9 tabs are open, the tablet works without problems, and the percentage is sickly compared to 6+.
When they implement multi-window mode, then I will believe that 1 GB of RAM will not be enough.

People, are you serious? It may already be enough to carry this nonsense about iron? Once again I repeat - not one made of iron smartphone or tablet, there is also software. iOS any comparison does not go with the same XP, but the latter runs on 256MB of RAM as it should, and the browser problems are not seen. Yes what there is XP? 7th with 1GB memory works, though more / less, but it works in a browser is not so was sad ..... But it is full system, not castrate some. And then, in some small device, more than 1GB of memory ask? Are you kidding me? I am not opposed to RAM was a lot, but also a tragedy because of the lack of more memory - do not. All your claims must be first and foremost to those who write the software. Yes, iOS compared to Android - is much faster and smoothly, and requires little more of iron, but it does not mean that it is unnecessary to optimize longer. IMHO

Yes, I almost forgot: give links to these sites, which are so crashing Safari on a device with 1GB of memory. Look at the iPad Mini. Well, on the PC you can see, compare.

Post has been editedSpuner - 21.09.14, 00:42

Rep: (3)
the daughter is waiting for a gift for a birthday, I think what size to buy, essno when sales will be, at such prices is not ready now) looks great, I hope as in 5 it will not climb on the sides), though the covers were worn-without sense (no one will buy)))

the daughter is waiting for a present for a birthday, I think in what size to buy, .....

It is possible and "Plus" - will be like a small tablet :) Although, for use as a phone, I think it will not be very convenient because of its size.

Rep: (8)
* xoxma001,

the daughter is waiting for a present for a birthday, I think in what size to buy, .....

If you mean by the size of the amount of internal memory, then I do not recommend the minimum 16 GB. My iPone 4S has this amount of memory and in order to update on iOS 8 I had to delete 4.6 gigabytes of software and information from the memory. Imagine how much memory is enough for 6+ considering its camera and the size of the games. For 6+, a 16 GB memory is a mockery of a Cupertin company over users. They had to make memory in 32, 64 and 128 gigabytes.

R.S. So now the choice is a small 64 or 128 GB.

Rep: (36)
Tell me what is the volume of the speakers and what is the sound quality?

Rep: (13)
Something the topic is not buzzing. Usually it blows up for a long time, and in the novelties the identity is not a disco. I suspect that nothing special has been released, but it is a pity that I first thought about the iPhone.

Rep: (54)
Take in the ranks of taking home) A couple of hours I can answer the questions .... if anyone is interested

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 9:11