> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

iPhone 5 A1429, LTE support. | [Cellular]

Rep: (15)
iPhone 5 A1429, LTE support.

Apple iPhone 5
Firmware: 7.1.2

Jailbreak : Yes
Description of the problem:
Today, SMS came from a megaphone, they say my phone now supports LTE connection, it is necessary to change the SIM card in the USIM. In fact so? It seems that no one has ever promised to introduce LTE to 5, and suddenly for no reason, no reason at all. I do not know whether to go and waste time that would change the sim card.

Rep: (150)
* yarosfrank54,
My wife has a device without JB and still rather as 4G in Novodaninovskaya Embankment

Rep: (32)
Vladaha @ 05.11.2014, 17:28*
* yarosfrank54,
My wife has a device without JB and still rather as 4G in Novodaninovskaya Embankment

And not necessarily jbid if iOS 8-8.1
This is the advice given to the user who is 7-ke. Just somehow strange, it seems to quote, but not quoted (((

Posted on 11/05/2014, 18:49:

Bek1zo @ 09/05/2014, 14:03*
iPhone 5 A1429, LTE support.

Apple iPhone 5
Firmware: 7.1.2

Jailbreak : Yes
Description of the problem:
Today came SMS from MegaFon, they say my phone now supports LTE connection, d ...

In Moscow, MegaFon has a couple of places with LTE 1800 Band 3. For example, I know for sure that there is a coating in the Chekhov district. In Msk in the area of ​​the Pokrovskaya platform (Pokrovskoe) there is a coating.

Rep: (6)
Something about the launch of LTE from MTS in Samara at the frequencies for iPhone 5 is heard? (: It seemed about ...

Rep: (1)
Someone personally already "caught" LTE on its 1429-iphone in Moscow?

Rep: (0)
Who knows in Perm already works LTE A1429?

Rep: (12)
And in Lower? : P.

Junior_ufa @ 11/17/2014, 14:25*
Someone personally already "caught" LTE on its 1429-iphone in Moscow?

I caught and even the screenshots laid out here from my five. Everything works fine! You need to connect access to the 4G network and prescribe settings if they did not get up with the machine. Until the end of 2014 we are waiting for a commercial launch. Now the LTE Band 3 network (1800 MHz) goes beyond the TTK. Initially, MTS wanted to make a coating inside the TTK, but the network is already in CAO (the beginning of Dubninskaya and Beskudnikovsky).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tell me comrades, there is an iPhone 5 A1429 GSM IOS 6.1.4 Jailbreak - Oh like the old woman!
I would like through cunning manipulations to make it work with LTE from MegaFon. how to do it? thanks!)

Rep: (67)
Tell me comrades, there is an iPhone 5 A1429 GSM IOS 6.1.4 Jailbreak - Oh like the old woman!
I would like through cunning manipulations to make it work with LTE from MegaFon. how to do it? thanks!)

You can, throwing the corresponding operator bandl, or how it is there. Take the topic about 5S / 5C LTE in Russia

* evgeve,
* Marzy,

MTS will not be limited to one region. The company issued LTE-1800 licenses in Moscow and the region, Kurgan region, Perm Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and Tyumen regions, KhMAO, YANA, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Kaliningrad, Murmansk regions, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, Republic of Karelia, NAO, Novgorod and Pskov regions, as well as in the republics of Komi and Adygea.

http: //www.vedomosti.r...pereklyuchaet-chastoty
The fact is that the GSM resource (in contrast to 3G and LTE) changes from the region to the region. For example, the GSM is not at Chechnya at all at MTS (as well as Bilain in Yakutia and Vladivostok), and not everywhere there is a technical opportunity to "bite off" At least 5 MHz at GSM. Also there is still agreement with the Ministry of Communications and Roskomnadzor. The prohibited example is the forbidden zone for UMTS2100 (3G) in the Moscow region. After a significant part of MO was transferred to the "New Moscow" - launched 3G at GSM frequencies. And the part in the Kaluga region - it cannot be launched.

PS: Despite the fact that I have a long smartphone with LTE, I use to access the network by mobile router - very convenient, especially if you put the sim card of another operator (it happens one catches LTE, and the other is GSM)

Post has been editedAndR:) x @ - 26.11.14, 00:43

Rep: (2)
In MTS, on the support of the phone, if you call in the offices, I don't even know what frequencies is sitting, neither the list of models see how I didn't find it on the megalon and biline on the site, so it concerns A1429, they know nothing to know, he himself did not try, but I think it will not work, my phone in Pinkastan immediately shows LTE, the tablet, too (A1430), but we will not work at such frequencies

Where can I find the LTE coverage card at 1800 (hell knows what it is) for megaphone? And what about the iPhone 5 A1428?

Quicksdk @ 08.12.2014, 15:12*
Where can I find the LTE coverage card at 1800 (hell knows what it is) for megaphone? And what about the iPhone 5 A1428?

I will lay out the map next.

Armin_AKA_BUKA @ 12/06/2014, 15:00*
In MTS, on the support of the phone, if you call in the offices, I don't even know what frequencies is sitting, neither the list of models see how I didn't find it on the megalon and biline on the site, so it concerns A1429, they know nothing to know, he himself did not try, but I think it will not work, my phone in Pinkastan immediately shows LTE, the tablet, too (A1430), but we will not work at such frequencies

Especially for you: Table LTE ranges that broadcast on the air at the moment.

Attached images
Attached Image

* quicksdk,
Quicksdk @ 08.12.2014, 15:12*

For example, this is what is 02 December 2014. MTS operator!

Light areas - a zone of possible reception
Dark plots - the zone of confident reception

* armin_aka_buka,

I have a1429 and just look at the topic from the very beginning: I even laid out the screenshots here.
Everything works fine. Just connect the service "Access to the 4G network" and strive in the Belorussian / Taganskaya area on color boulevard.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedyarosfrank54 - 08.12.14, 19:18
Reason for editing: The operator is specified

Is this map relevant for which operator?

* quicksdk,
Quicksdk @ 08.12.2014, 19:15*
Is this map relevant for which operator?

MTS. Only MTS actively began to develop Band 3 (LTE 1800) in Moscow.

Well, judging by your table and the megaphone on 1800 works, and then another, only MTS, I will try to buy MTS without any problems and on the phone 1429 and on the tablet 1430, I don't have any switching current in the setting, except 3g, I will insert a sim card, I'll see Onsuppish

Rep: (12)
Andr :) X @ @ 11/26/2014, 00:27*
MTS will not be limited to one region. The company issued LTE-1800 licenses in Moscow and the region, Kurgan region, Perm Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and Tyumen regions, KhMAO, YANA, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Kaliningrad, Murmansk regions, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, Republic of Karelia, NAO, Novgorod and Pskov regions, as well as in the republics of Komi and Adygea.

Yesterday was in the salon in the lower, and the sale of someone said that there are 5ki LTE .. and even showed someone who asked where to switch .. Obviously, a person was not twisted the corresponding operator bowl, otherwise it would ask here, and not there: D
I asked him, what 5ki work? He said "prufficable": P well, it is necessary to look at the device itself in the settings.

I returned to me from the SC replacing, I did not even activate it, I will immediately sell and take 6, so I can't check: blush:

* armin_aka_buka,
armin_aka_buka @ 09.12.2014, 01:19*
Well, judging by your table and the megaphone on 1800 works, and then another, only MTS, I will try to buy MTS without any problems and on the phone 1429 and on the tablet 1430, I don't have any switching current in the setting, except 3g, I will insert a sim card, I'll see Onsuppish

Actively develop is to increase the coating, and not run 1-2 sites and declare that "we have the LTE1800 network and iPhone 5 works in it"!
If in Volgograd, the LTE Band 3 coating is 85% of the city's territory - this is active development)
In Moscow, actively develops and will continue to develop - it is MTS)
Do not forget to update up to the 8th iOS version and enable LTE in the settings.
I pay attention: the network is not configured with priority, so it is necessary to switch the LTE lever. Turn it off, wait for registration on the network 3 / 2G, and after registering on the network - enable and block the screen. After a few seconds, the phone will fly to LTE.

* evgeve,
Evgeve @ 09.12.2014, 08:38*
Yesterday I was in the cabin in the lower, and the sale of someone said that Late is on 5ki .. and even showed someone who asked where to switch .. Obviously, a person was not twisted the corresponding operator bowl, otherwise he would ask, and not there.
I asked him, what 5ki work? He said "privacy" well, and you need to look at the device itself in the settings.

I was returned from the SC replacing, I didn't even activate it, I will immediately sell and take 6, so I can't check

Without any jb and "patching" works!

Posted 12/09/2014 19:37:

armin_aka_buka @ 09.12.2014, 01:19*

I can lay out statistics on the bases if you are interested. Number and territorial location.

A1430, the same thing. And A1429, nothing works!
Py.sy.
I live on Samotek

Attached images
Attached Image

armin_aka_buka @ 09.12.2014, 21:00*
A1430, the same thing. And A1429, nothing works!
Py.sy.
I live on Samotek

Where are people hurry? Or read and do not perceive the meaning of words.

Update iOS 8.1.2!

You have even a LTE switch!
Handles, in the settings. Push APN: internet.mts.ru Рёsya / Password: MTS
That is why me, my friends - everything works amazingly?!
Probably because if something has not happened, they asked them to help them and explain again, on points and everything worked!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.12.20, 21:15