Show your desktop

Rep: (0)
Good day to all. Today I stuck my lumia 925 into the desktop and realized that the arrangement of the tiles was a bit boring to me. I decided to somehow change the location, but I did not find any good options. Accordingly, it is interesting like the others?

Here is myPicture

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsparco.rk - 23.08.14, 12:08

Rep: (167)
The main one looks something like this. But if necessary, I add people from above that are needed for quick calls, VKontakte groups, etc. As a wallpaper I use different abstractions under the theme color.
Still, before the desktop was 2 times more and cluttered with static and not always necessary icons. Thanks Update 1, they successfully moved to folders. Now the desktop takes up only 2 screens.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex93 - 23.08.14, 21:01

Rep: (0)
Hike the rest just like me

Rep: (22)
That's how it is with me. There will not be much variety here: lol:

Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Something like this.
Under Gizmeteo, Yandex. Electrics are sometimes squeezed in the required direction.
Attached Image

Rep: (167)
Riffin @ 08.27.2014, 06:28*
There will not be much variety here.

By the way, I do not agree here. In terms of design will of course be the same. But I doubt that there will be two identical desktops in the world with the same arrangement of elements. Of course, if the smart is not used only for calls and all the tiles from the storefront.
In the subway, I observe completely different pictures. Someone stupidly clogs the screen with small application icons. Someone on the contrary with big mails with different information from social. networks. Someone combines in different proportions and sizes. Someone sets in color, etc. Approaches are different, and with the advent of pictures and three columns, the number of variations generally tends to infinity.
For example, 95% of the Samsung watched by me on the android have absolutely standard touch visas, except that the applications are different on the screen.

Rep: (10)
Attached Image

Rep: (25)
Here is my desktop
Attached Image

Rep: (630)
Here is my table: yes2:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSPIDER3220 - 30.08.14, 21:06

Rep: (25)
Another couple of interesting ideas! Maybe!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (49)
my
Attached Image

Post has been editedkurbanbah - 07.09.14, 06:59

* kurbanbah

How did? :)

* kurbanbah

How did? :)

Quick setting, Start perfect, and most importantly, start screen.
And you can
Snapshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkurbanbah - 07.09.14, 22:57

Does anyone else know interesting programs for changing the interface?
There is another very simple prog-round tiles

Post has been editedkurbanbah - 14.09.14, 08:43

Rep: (192)
Once, half a year ago, immediately after the release of DP 8.1, it was like this:

Attached Image

Now so:

Attached Image

And ghm ... It seems it was better = /

As for the program tiles for decorating the desktop, that is, the tile with the clock, which can be seen on the screenshots. This is a TimeMe Tile. At 8.1 it can be downloaded from the market (http: //www.windowsphon...ad-9fa1-8f4143386194)Well, for 8-ki will have to put the har from this topic:[WP8] TimeMe

Rep: (254)
My simple table with kote and mess
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
I have so:

Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* newogion, How can you make a screenshot?
On the whole desktop.

* DimanX-GE,

Manual gluing of the screen in Photoshop ... Painte: party:

Rep: (3)
Here such here, this is not nostalgia for android))
Attached Image

Post has been editedLiXaXis - 13.10.14, 13:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 21:41