> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0 SM-T231, SM-T230. - Games and applications. | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (79)
Discussion|Firmware| |Games пїЅ | Discussion Samsung SM-T230 | Modification and decorations
Before you write, readInstalling games with cache (FAQ)

This topic was created in order to discuss and solve problems with the launch of games on the tablet 4 7.0

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

If you post a new game / program in the subject.
Name of the game or program(version of the game / program)
push
Your opinion on the game / program

screenshots
Screenshots of the game / program

cache path: specify the path that the cache should be in (if there is one)
cache: here we indicate the link to the cache or attach the archive with the cache (if it is less than 128 MB)

Proven games.
Action Games, Shooters
Bladeslinger
Dead effect
DeadEffect
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Modern Combat 4: Meltdown Update
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Attached Image
Installation
Real boxing
Push
the coolest box on androyd)
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Installation
Apk Cache Android cache path / obb /
Brothers in Arms 3
Push
The continuation of the famous trilogy about the war
Installation
Apk + Cache Android cache path / obb /

Arcade
Subway surfers
Turbo Dismount v1.6.0

Race
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Attached fileNeedforspeedmostwantedv1.0.46.apk(12.09 MB)
Instruction
We download this apk, install the cache swings by wifi or 3g, we start the game, it will be hard to slow down, we exit the game, we installВ® GLTools (need root), select the NFS Most Wanted application in GLTools; then we see the settings for it: put a tick to enable settings for this application, choose to reduce the resolution to 0.5x, exit the program, start the game, play and enjoy. The best performance of this game is fixed on the firmware ACHERON ROM v1.3

Asphalt7
Apk + Cache
screenshots

Asphalt8
Push
One of the most interesting games dedicated to racing, the game perfectly helps to kill time)
Installation
Apk + CacheAndroid cache path / obb /

Real drift
Push
The coolest game dedicated to drift, with very good physics)
Screenshots
Installation

Trial xtreme 4
Push
Very good toy advise everyone!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
Instructions for launching with normal FPS choose Trial Xtreme 4 application in GLTools - put a tick to enable settings for this application - apply the Tegra 4 (Shield) template - disguise gpu put a tick - exit the program.Apk CacheAndroid cache path / obb /

Quests, adventure, RPG
Little alchemist
Push
Card RPG with a bunch of combos))
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
Apk
MENTAL HOSPITAL III
Push
horror survival from the first person, with great graphics and frightening atmosphere to the horror.
Instructions for starting with normal FPS
We put the apk run the apk waiting for the end of the prologue. Exit the game, go to Gltools, select the MHIII Lite application, then we see the settings for it: put a tick to enable settings for this application, choose to reduce the resolution by 0.5x, try on the Adreno 320 template, tick off the GPU disguise and CPU exit the program, start the game play. (There will be small artifacts in the game menu)Apk

Puzzle games

Simulators
True skate
We put apk, we play
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
How to customize the graphics
go to help and options-options-graphics quality set high-display resolution set at full

Sport games
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS в„ў
Cache + Apk
Apk + Cache
Screenshots
Attached Image
Cache path: in Android / obb "
EA SPORTS в„ў UFCВ®
Cache + Apk
Cache path: in Android / obb "

Strategies
Kingdom rush
Description
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other satanic spawn. Use an arsenal of towers and spells, choose a cunning strategy to pass the levels of high complexity! The fighting in the woods, in the mountains and wastelands, fine-tuning a defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and warriors from farmers with pitchforks and ending hardy fighters! Strive to rain fire upon your enemies! Save the kingdom from the forces of darkness !!!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation

Changes in the topic
01/31/15: Added a very useful prog GLTools to get rid of the lag in our devices. Solves problems with laggy NFS Most Wanted (updated APK which shakes the cache and added a statement to launch without lag). Added games: Little Alchemist, 2048, Turbo Dismount. 02/02/2015: Tested and lined the game: Kingdom Rush and Mental Hospital III. 3/2/15: tested and added to the game Trial Xtreme 4 c instructions on start. 05/08/2015: Tested and lined the game: UFC, Brothers in Arms3

Useful software

Yuzaem В®GLTools (need root)

Post has been editedKasymov - 19.10.15, 19:13

Rep: (0)
aboutPlants Vs Zombies 2 once asked, I did not find the answer: blush:
I have one slow and loaded for a long time?

* Bloodred bacteria,
No, not only you have one! I also looked at xda solutions did not find this problem! Soon lay out instructions for launching Plants Vs Zombie 2 without lags!

Post has been editedKasymov - 02.02.15, 18:41

Tested: Kingdom Rush Frontiers and Metal Hospital III. Test results: Kingdom Rush Frontiers flight is excellent! Mental Hospital III launch instructions with normal FPS posted.

I tested it and added Trial Extreme 4 to the header in order for the game to have good FPS, I follow my instructions that I added to the header.

Post has been editedKasymov - 03.02.15, 18:47

Kasymov
Thank! It would be interesting to know.

Springfield - Tapped Out
on levels with a cluttered map (many buildings, houses, characters) slows down.
At the beginning of the game this is not felt.
Maybe there is a solution?
: thank_you:

Rep: (20)
* Kasymov, -to ensure that the games run more smoothly, it is recommended to activate the item "enable 4xMSAA", as well as "forced processing of the GPU"
Do not disgrace, erase this nonsense from the cap. When did this forced anti-aliasing improve performance? Have you ever seen the difference in games with and without your tips?

Have you ever seen the difference in games with and without your tips?

saw an example was subway.
--------------------

saw the difference in games with and without your tips?

with "my tips" an example using the program gltools in the same NSF (FPS 23-30) without a program to run FPS above 16 did not increase.

Post has been editedKasymov - 16.02.15, 20:35

TestedPlants vs zombie 2 (Version 2.3.1 put the first game did not see the cache is treated lakipatcherom, remove the check license.) Results: without Gltools FPS program game 14-20, but at the end of the mission in the FPS menu drops to 4-9. So the instruction to launch this game with playable FPS: Go to Gltools, choose Plants vs Zombie 2 app, put a checkmark to apply the settings for this application, Tapan reduce the resolution select: 0.5x, will use Tegra 4 template, put a tick in disguise gpu. Link to APC and cache: Plants vs. Zombies 2.

Post has been editedKasymov - 17.02.15, 18:41

Rep: (11)
Good afternoon, interested in increasing speed in the game world of tanks blitz. Can anyone come across? Advise something, very much lags. Tablet t 231

Advise something, very much lags.

As it was about 1.5 months ago, the FPS was not lower than 22. For two days I will test wot again.

Rep: (11)
* Kasymov,
It happens to 35 fps, but sags to 10. Test without applying patches?

Test without using patches?

yes on the test shooter.

Post has been editedKasymov - 18.02.15, 17:35

- for a better display of textures in games, it is recommended to activate the item "Accelerate the work of the GPU" in the "For Developers" menu in the system settings.
Something I did not find in the menu "For Developers" of such an item as "Accelerate the work of the GPU."
Tell me where this menu is. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max1395 @ 02.19.2015, 16:41*
Tell me where this menu is. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activate the "developer options" I warn this trick, not in all games prokanivaet the opposite result is possible! The most proven option to run the game through the program Gltools Guides I post. You can also experiment with this program yourself and unsubscribe about the result.

how to activate them ????

Tested games Gta Vice city and Gangstar Vegas. I tested it with Prism ™ Barebone v1.5 firmware (since all the garbage was cut out in this firmware and, accordingly, more oz is free) It started without dancing with a tambourine:https://mega.co.nz/#!A…kMbDGt2F7lrNKOrB9E7qIAcache; apk:Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [3D] .
Gangstar Vegas on average goes normally 30fps (but it infuriates that when you roll FPS subsidence and drawing around the city). I liked the game more than gta. I downloaded from the market but I attach the link to the pda:
Gangstar Vegas 1.7.1b

Post has been editedKasymov - 01.03.15, 13:10

Please lay out the tests Clash of clans, who have. I have pretty decent brakes. (t231) Completely new, have not yet installed any applications. The system is not clogged. Soon I will make a root and I will dance with a tambourine. My s4 mini is actually much more powerful. Even sad ... Even flips to a horizontal position with a delay of a second and jerking. So far bad (((

Post has been editedSXEWP - 05.03.15, 21:46

Rep: (-1)
I join SXEWP to give 9k for the braking flare of the blend very sad.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 17:25