> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0 SM-T231, SM-T230. - Games and applications. | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (79)
Discussion|Firmware| |Games пїЅ | Discussion Samsung SM-T230 | Modification and decorations
Before you write, readInstalling games with cache (FAQ)

This topic was created in order to discuss and solve problems with the launch of games on the tablet 4 7.0

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

If you post a new game / program in the subject.
Name of the game or program(version of the game / program)
push
Your opinion on the game / program

screenshots
Screenshots of the game / program

cache path: specify the path that the cache should be in (if there is one)
cache: here we indicate the link to the cache or attach the archive with the cache (if it is less than 128 MB)

Proven games.
Action Games, Shooters
Bladeslinger
Dead effect
DeadEffect
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Modern Combat 4: Meltdown Update
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Attached Image
Installation
Real boxing
Push
the coolest box on androyd)
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Installation
Apk Cache Android cache path / obb /
Brothers in Arms 3
Push
The continuation of the famous trilogy about the war
Installation
Apk + Cache Android cache path / obb /

Arcade
Subway surfers
Turbo Dismount v1.6.0

Race
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Attached fileNeedforspeedmostwantedv1.0.46.apk(12.09 MB)
Instruction
We download this apk, install the cache swings by wifi or 3g, we start the game, it will be hard to slow down, we exit the game, we installВ® GLTools (need root), select the NFS Most Wanted application in GLTools; then we see the settings for it: put a tick to enable settings for this application, choose to reduce the resolution to 0.5x, exit the program, start the game, play and enjoy. The best performance of this game is fixed on the firmware ACHERON ROM v1.3

Asphalt7
Apk + Cache
screenshots

Asphalt8
Push
One of the most interesting games dedicated to racing, the game perfectly helps to kill time)
Installation
Apk + CacheAndroid cache path / obb /

Real drift
Push
The coolest game dedicated to drift, with very good physics)
Screenshots
Installation

Trial xtreme 4
Push
Very good toy advise everyone!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
Instructions for launching with normal FPS choose Trial Xtreme 4 application in GLTools - put a tick to enable settings for this application - apply the Tegra 4 (Shield) template - disguise gpu put a tick - exit the program.Apk CacheAndroid cache path / obb /

Quests, adventure, RPG
Little alchemist
Push
Card RPG with a bunch of combos))
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
Apk
MENTAL HOSPITAL III
Push
horror survival from the first person, with great graphics and frightening atmosphere to the horror.
Instructions for starting with normal FPS
We put the apk run the apk waiting for the end of the prologue. Exit the game, go to Gltools, select the MHIII Lite application, then we see the settings for it: put a tick to enable settings for this application, choose to reduce the resolution by 0.5x, try on the Adreno 320 template, tick off the GPU disguise and CPU exit the program, start the game play. (There will be small artifacts in the game menu)Apk

Puzzle games

Simulators
True skate
We put apk, we play
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
How to customize the graphics
go to help and options-options-graphics quality set high-display resolution set at full

Sport games
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS в„ў
Cache + Apk
Apk + Cache
Screenshots
Attached Image
Cache path: in Android / obb "
EA SPORTS в„ў UFCВ®
Cache + Apk
Cache path: in Android / obb "

Strategies
Kingdom rush
Description
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other satanic spawn. Use an arsenal of towers and spells, choose a cunning strategy to pass the levels of high complexity! The fighting in the woods, in the mountains and wastelands, fine-tuning a defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and warriors from farmers with pitchforks and ending hardy fighters! Strive to rain fire upon your enemies! Save the kingdom from the forces of darkness !!!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation

Changes in the topic
01/31/15: Added a very useful prog GLTools to get rid of the lag in our devices. Solves problems with laggy NFS Most Wanted (updated APK which shakes the cache and added a statement to launch without lag). Added games: Little Alchemist, 2048, Turbo Dismount. 02/02/2015: Tested and lined the game: Kingdom Rush and Mental Hospital III. 3/2/15: tested and added to the game Trial Xtreme 4 c instructions on start. 05/08/2015: Tested and lined the game: UFC, Brothers in Arms3

Useful software

Yuzaem В®GLTools (need root)

Post has been editedKasymov - 19.10.15, 19:13

Rep: (2806)
M

Post has been editedGridzilla - 19.08.14, 03:58

The theme will be constantly updated, if you have any suggestions how to make the theme better, we write to koumiss)

Rep: (148)
where the game FIFA 14 opens asphalt 7

Thanks for pointing out my joint, corrected the link.

Post has been editedKasymov - 20.08.14, 11:39

Rep: (4)
Note:
- for a better display of textures in games, it is recommended to activate the item "Accelerate the work of the GPU" in the "For Developers" menu in the system settings.
Something I did not find in the menu "For Developers" of such an item as "Accelerate the work of the GPU."
And GTA SA does not work. Throws out the menu with the error "GTA application is stopped", deleted.

Rep: (71)
Please write down how dead trigger 2 works and on which graphics settings

how dead trigger 2 works and on what graphics settings

At low settings it flies, on medium ones.

Rep: (1)
Installed the game BB Racing, slows down unreal. On the Chinese tablet, it flies. Recommended items in the developer section are included. I wonder what the problem might be?

Rep: (0)
Who put asval8 and gta sa on this device, what exactly to download with that on these games?

alex20002000 @ 10.28.2014, 14:45*
Installed the game BB Racing, slows down unreal. On the Chinese tablet, it flies. Recommended items in the developer section are included. I wonder what

The problem is that the game is not optimized for our video accelerator.
Makarov33343 @ 10.28.2014, 22:36*
Who put asval8

Asphalt 8 put from the market, the game puts the graphics on the average graphics settings automatically, it is more comfortable to play at low settings, some cards have small artifacts (lanes) are not critical.

Post has been editedKasymov - 31.10.14, 14:46

I will try to install and run GTA SA on this device later I will write off I hope that it works, because how many tried other versions none worked immediately after loading the game

From the market, asphalt 8 also did not want to work. I checked the files, wrote everything ok, you can play and after clicking ok it crashes.

Makarov33343 @ 11/12/2014, 00:05*
From the market, asphalt 8 also did not want to work.

He personally personally shook asphalt 8 from the market, everything works!

Today I ran the temple run 2 at high settings, it’s not comfortable to play, on medium gud! Why does the game behave so high because of the lack of optimization under our video accelerator, and this is not being treated yet! Unless the developers start optimizing games for Vivante!

Rep: (1)
Minion rush can not even download. No graphics settings, lags worse than in the temple run 2 on high.

ICMOS @ 12/10/2014, 02:38*
Minion rush can not even download. No graphics settings, lags worse than in the temple run 2 on high.

It's a shame that on my smartphone for 2k rubles most of the games fly and on the tablet they crash (and all because of the Vivante tablet and in the Mali 400mp smart.

Post has been editedKasymov - 10.12.14, 18:41

GTA San Andreas does not work tried it crashes either a black screen: unsure:

In short, the guys solved the problem, I do not know how you are, but my GTA started only from version 1.6, everything goes nishtyak, if you put everything on the maximum there so that the drawing and so on will be small lags and so on average goes very well

only from version 1.6

Added version 1.6 to the header

Added instructions for launching nfs most wanted without lags, root is required!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 19:41