> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad - Accessories

Rep: (954)
Accessories forXiaomi MiPad
PictureXiaomi MiPad
Description
| Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Reviews:
Covers
Films
Headsets
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 08.10.16, 08:24
Reason for editing: Cover "Deer"

Rep: (10)
* NSKuber, * Example1559,
I would take myself green or gray, the edge is white and the case is green

Rep: (75)
* tol007,
Unfortunately not. Her seller sent in the form of a bonus. There were also headphones, which I wrote about above, and a glossy film. The seller on the page I can not find such a film.

http://s3s.so/KW38- here is a link to taobao for all films for mipad. Maybe you will find something to your liking.

Post has been editedbmove - 21.07.14, 20:01

Rep: (711)
* bmove
Thanks for the test. Question on the last photo: is this an original case for MiPad from Xiaomi?

* theZest
No, not original, I chose from what was on the seller’s page on taobao, and I frankly don’t like this case. Here I sit now I choose another.

Rep: (339)
* Silvio199,
What kind of cover? It is a cover or a handbag vertical type of envelope? How many came out?

Rep: (0)
Silvio199 @ 23.7.2014, 8:17*
It is a cover ... everything came together 15180 rubles.
[attachment = "4877366: IMAG2269.jpg"]
[attachment = "4877372: IMAG2270.jpg"]

Where did they order, if not a secret? How long have you been waiting for a purchase?

Silvio199 @ 07/23/2014, 15:17*
It is a cover

And what is the material of the cover. Similar to SmartCover?

Rep: (3)
Owners, tell me what to choose - leather case or silicone? How are they for quality?

Rep: (168)
Got it todayHere is a case. I do not even expect to be so much on the qualitative thing. The tablet, it becomes thick cover like it fits. Behind the transparent matte plastic, all the holes clearly coincide. The top cover is like be anchored to the screen, she herself does not open from the inside tire feels like suede. Nice touch (I do not know what it's called) - the tablet itself is locked when closing itself is unlocked when opening. Everything fits perfectly to each other, looks pretty thin. If Seller screenshots are not enough to put your own. Recommend.

Rep: (0)
alexil78 @ 26.7.2014, 23:29*
Got it todayHere is a case. I do not even expect to be so much on the qualitative thing. The tablet, it becomes thick cover like it fits. Behind the transparent matte plastic, all the holes clearly coincide. The top cover is like be anchored to the screen, she herself does not open from the inside tire feels like suede. Nice touch (I do not know what it's called) - the tablet itself is locked when closing itself is unlocked when opening. Everything fits perfectly to each other, looks pretty thin. If Seller screenshots are not enough to put your own. Recommend.

please see ru.aliexpress.com/item/3-Folding-PU-Leather-Book-stand-holder-smart-Cover-Tablet-PC-case-for-xiaomi-mipad-7/1927397452.html?promotionVersion=1 this I have already ordered the same

Finally got a tablet. Friends, he is beautiful)
And immediately the question: is the film already stuck on it or does it seem to me?

Rep: (71)
When the tablet comes to me, I plan to cover the back cover with a carbon film, as I did with the cover for mi2s

I caught a cold here, and it was in 40 degree heat. That just came to his senses. Now I will answer some questions from members of the forum.

* mayub,
Covers - from what I saw at the moment, the most successful covers are Rock, as ordered myself* alexil78 . Very good quality, and not very thick tablet. The tablet is really quite slippery, so when ordering, I would not neglect to buy a case in your place.

Rep: (3)
* bmove
Well, fine, I just ordered such a case for myself. Now I am afraid that he will come to me before the tablet, because he has already been sent, but the tablet is not there yet.

Park94 @ 07.29.2014, 12:13*
Someone has already written that the 2nd option is still the best, the company Rock

Yes Iwrote. The cover is very like. ANDbmove also wrote That cover like. About the first kind of reviews have not yet been.

* kaylyn
I can not understand. why, once again, we must ignore the presence of a special topic, about the purchase of this tablet, and discuss it here.

* Segich13,
ROCK is a really nice case. I did not see the second case alive, so I can not compare. The main thing is not to take MDFI - I myself did such nonsense and ordered it. He is terrible.

Rep: (9)
Bmove @ 07.29.2014, 15:33*
I can not understand. why, once again, we must ignore the presence of a special topic, about the purchase of this tablet, and discuss it here.

This is me onofftop, erased
By the way, in the topic of covers - many sellers of bundles have a tablet + a cover. Apparently, it is better not to risk it (fig any shoved) and take it separately?

* NSKuber,
It is better when something previously known enters the bundle. For example, a bundle with Xiaomi headphones and a Xiaomi battery at 10400. A good bundle. And the case is still better to buy separately, in order to choose exactly what you like, and not the seller.

Rep: (8)
Does anyone have a link to the silicone case for it?

Does anyone have a link to the silicone case for it?

1 2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/09/20, 14:22