> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Where can one buy

Rep: (49)
Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | News of the game world Xbox | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360 / xbox game pass
Attached Image

Before asking questions, carefully read the cap!

Attention! All messages that are flooding, spam or non-discussion topics will be deleted without warning.

FAQ on buying abroad
Help in case of problems
Buying Xbox One on Amazon

Buying in Russia and Ukraine
Take advantage of the Yandex market, where you can find offers at a tasty price (not so tasty as on ebay, but cheaper than the official price). On Avito and Slando I recommend to take only on the terms of delivery by cash on delivery, not to make an advance payment in any amount. Just do not get fooled by the technique, allegedly bought from stolen cards, which are sold at half price, this is kidalovo clean water. Be carefull

Useful information
Other information (about intermediaries, tracking) you can learn fromthis topic

In the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
All questions and suggestions are accepted in QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDyuss - 22.04.20, 23:11
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (0)
Guys, tell me. Xbox S. took the baby now, as I understand it, you need to buy the game pass subscription that he realized that he was interested in and had a choice. Is it possible to play without subscription children's games (7 years)? Included is a subscription for 14 days, while the console is coming, I want to understand what's what. Guys, and one more question, how to buy game pass cheaper than 'officials?

Post has been editedoptimusoff - 26.04.20, 09:08

Rep: (9)
* optimusoff , A subscription is needed in any case. Ea acces or game pass. You can buy at cdkeys or platiru

Rep: (65)
In igropay:
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
* nega_opk In m video or Eldorado worth 27990, of which 2990 cashback. In principle, not bad at Jost 2 if they take such

Rep: (1)
Are there people here who bought Xbox installments on tmall, want to take on Tinkoff, and immediately repay the sum was less. Can someone tell me what's what.

1Daark1 @ 01.05.20, 19:54*
Jost they take such

On the Gamepad there is the final price and points, discounts do not work

Rep: (3)
* Pukotyra25 , The prefix did not take. TV took installments of Tinkoff. Goods ext. Add to cart. Payment method -rassrochka. Fill in all the data on the site Ali. Calls up the bank for an hour like. After 3 days, the courier came home with the contract. After signing the next day I sent the goods in the status became. After 4 days, I got TV. I put out according to the schedule. Without overpayment happened. If you repay the loan immediately benefit not know it is necessary to the bank to decide.

Rep: (13)
While I tormented buy now xbox one x or not to be spent, and postpone for xbox series x to the end of the year - all discounts and coupons run out))

Rep: (97)
Advise where to buy the console for hboh ONET x.
And a big a difference between the remote and Ali ofitselnym remote control?

Rep: (62)
anton161161 @ 04.05.20, 11:50*
Advise where to buy the console for hboh ONET x.

Avito to look for unless.

anton161161 @ 04.05.20, 11:50*
And a big a difference between the remote and Ali ofitselnym remote control?

awesome.

Rep: (97)
* EgoistaBond And that they have laid off so hard to find?

Rep: (62)
* anton161161, Yes, and for a long time. New even abroad very difficult to find in large stores there.
I Avito for 1000в‚Ѕ taken in Moscow, then a friend forwarded by courier.

Post has been editedEgoistaBond - 05.05.20, 10:18

Rep: (22)
nega_opk @ 29.04.20, 19:57*
In igropay:

as well as there is a guarantee?

Rep: (65)
* sashzxc , They like online phone Set, ask napryamkyu them Europeans or PCT

Rep: (2)
If someone needs a gamepad on the cheap, you can take the Beeline for 2990r. Or Best Price Guarantee in El Dorado or MVideo

Rep: (2)
Somebody picked GamePark? There now 26tyr. One X without games ... That's deliberate, take it or not ... Does anyone have any experience of buying in the store? I would be grateful for any information.

Rep: (909)
Good evening! Tomorrow I'll go for xox. Prompt, what to look for when buying? I take b / y.
Thank.

Post has been editedjimm_xattab - 12.05.20, 22:17

Hello! Who's goods took boxing? Everything's Alright? Confuses supplier market-game, or take in a different place?

Post has been editedTolderjoy - 12.05.20, 22:34

Rep: (4)
* anton161161,
Differences between the remote control and do not orig orig not, if only tactile sensations;)
* jimm_xattab,
Check seal, access to a network drive, joysticks, possibly 4k mode
* artovchinnikov,
bought there more than once, all ok

Post has been editediRobocop - 13.05.20, 01:11

Rep: (7)
* jimm_xattab,
ask them to come up with a T-shirt shop consoles and fumbled there a little (shows that the console not banned), run a highly demanding game (you can in multiplayer mode), 5 minutes to play, listen to whether the noise is strongly console.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 15:58