> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Where can one buy

Rep: (51)
Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | News of the game world Xbox | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360 / xbox game pass
Attached Image

Before asking questions, carefully read the cap!

Attention! All messages that are flooding, spam or non-discussion topics will be deleted without warning.

FAQ on buying abroad
Help in case of problems
Buying Xbox One on Amazon

Buying in Russia and Ukraine
Take advantage of the Yandex market, where you can find offers at a tasty price (not so tasty as on ebay, but cheaper than the official price). On Avito and Slando I recommend to take only on the terms of delivery by cash on delivery, not to make an advance payment in any amount. Just do not get fooled by the technique, allegedly bought from stolen cards, which are sold at half price, this is kidalovo clean water. Be carefull

Useful information
Other information (about intermediaries, tracking) you can learn fromthis topic

In the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
All questions and suggestions are accepted in QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDyuss - 22.04.20, 23:11
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (1)
I saw that from 2019 forward leasing gives xbox one leasing. Are there any pitfalls when buying a boo? Is it possible to run as from Samsung, which block or not?

Rep: (20)
anton161161 @ 21.04.20, 08:54*
as well as to understand the drive.
B and X version does not drive?

S version is driven and without (ALL digital), X version of the entire drive.

Rep: (0)
good afternoon!

explain the difference between 00034 and 00060

Rep: (20)
jurekkas @ 21.04.20, 18:58*
good afternoon!

explain the difference between 00034 and 00060

Game console Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition White Included: 3 Games: Minecraft, Sea of ​​Thieves, Forza Horizon 3 (NJP-00034)
Game console Microsoft XBOX One S 1Tb All-Digital Edition White (NJP-00060) + Minecraft + Sea of ​​Thieves + Fortnite

Rep: (1612)
M
Updated cap threads. Thank YouUadro

Rep: (2)
Ali appeared boxing more or less than the normal price tag. If a coupon or promotional code is generally cheaper turns 15

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (48)
a1ejandro @ 23.04.20, 20:15*
If a coupon or promotional code is generally cheaper turns 15

what a discount 2100r? maximum promotion code 1200r sort

* mir0b0t ,
Discount 2500/20000. Recruited 20t.r a penny, to apply your promotional code or coupon, choose other payment methods. Then oplachevaesh console only, the rest is canceled.

Rep: (6)
I think whether to wait for prices less than 15. Or take Ali with a drive for the 15. Or is there a chance to wait for cheaper is not necessarily driven.

* an_tony666 ,
I think cheaper vryatli with an ever-growing rate of the dollar will be. All more expensive. On the big sales if. By the way, in the version without the drive stocks are often Tipo second gamepad as a gift, or 5 games as a gift.

* a1ejandro It is seen that happen. 1,5 months I am waiting. I decided to take it for 15. I think that if and when I will be cheaper then a maximum of 1-2 TR so I decided not to wait any longer. We are on Avito 14 bu sell.

Rep: (1)
* an_tony666 , I completely agree. On 14 Avito less normal is difficult to find

Rep: (7)
What is a promotional code to write?)

* Miovod , LIVE2500

Rep: (74)
an_tony666 @ 23.04.20, 22:17*
mir0b0t,
Discount 2500/20000. Recruited 20t.r a penny, to apply your promotional code or coupon, choose other payment methods. Then oplachevaesh console only, the rest is canceled.

As soon as the console to pay?

* Mig-95 , It is necessary that the product of the second, too, was from Russia but from other boutiques. If one of the boutiques that will not only pay for the console. If you do something different from what some have to choose another payment method. I'm doing a card on which there is no money. order arrives in unpaid after a failed payment. Take then pay the console and the second item is canceled.

Rep: (74)
an_tony666 @ 24.04.20, 20:05*
Mig-95, it is necessary that the product of the second, too, was from Russia but from other boutiques. If one of the boutiques that will not only pay for the console. If you do something different from what some have to choose another payment method. I'm doing a card on which there is no money. order arrives in unpaid after a failed payment. Take then pay the console and the second item is canceled.

Already I have done on the - tied the map without money and ordered, as a result of a payment error, the second part has canceled an order for 14,900 remained. And where to take the second game pad at a good price?

Rep: (17)
Greetings
Prompt, where it is possible to check for the purchase of B \ U console?
Some checklist to have on hand in order to understand what you should look for when buying and not remain deceived. Well, some general advice would be.
Earlier Xbox'om never owned, generally inapplicable mind where to look

* Mig-95 That confuse you, but the same result. It was necessary to choose other methods of payment, and click place an order. Then just go out without payment, and to pay in orders

Rep: (3)
The same did not wait and took the S-ku

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 4:51