> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | Where can one buy

Rep: (49)
Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Purchase Xbox One / S / X / 360 | News of the game world Xbox | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360 / xbox game pass
Attached Image

Before asking questions, carefully read the cap!

Attention! All messages that are flooding, spam or non-discussion topics will be deleted without warning.

FAQ on buying abroad
Help in case of problems
Buying Xbox One on Amazon

Buying in Russia and Ukraine
Take advantage of the Yandex market, where you can find offers at a tasty price (not so tasty as on ebay, but cheaper than the official price). On Avito and Slando I recommend to take only on the terms of delivery by cash on delivery, not to make an advance payment in any amount. Just do not get fooled by the technique, allegedly bought from stolen cards, which are sold at half price, this is kidalovo clean water. Be carefull

Useful information
Other information (about intermediaries, tracking) you can learn fromthis topic

In the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
All questions and suggestions are accepted in QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDyuss - 22.04.20, 23:11
Reason for editing: Rubricator

* # 4ThePlayers, The reputation of the seller from the cap, that the buysuperdeal is normal, but the huan without the kinekts does not cost 449 bucks. This seller often makes good discounts (recently there was a huan without a kinekta for 369 + free shipping), but now he asks for expensive

Rep: (35)
Hello to all fans of the Xbox, he's also make up one's mind when buy Xbox one with kinektom for the price of a tall Russian. While thinking this, and to take and buy on the German Amazon truth and more turns, but with the power supply there are no problems in the US online store cheaper, but with longer necessary zamorachitsya bps. Thoughts on the purchase of the transformer immediately thrown out of my head, though with soldering is also not so strong, so there is something I know how to use a soldering iron, but I'm afraid all exactly bps will not last long with strangers left , , in meshatelstvom.

Post has been editedUSERX46 - 22.08.14, 12:53

* USERX46, if it is normal to solder (hands not from the ass), then it will serve for a long time. European and American units are not very different, and all instructions for alteration are based simply on the replacement of inappropriate parts.

Added "Purchasing Xbox One on Amazon" section to the header

Rep: (1382)
M
I draw your attention to the point of the rules:

4.24. When placing links, the use of special services for their reduction is prohibited.

4.25. The publication of referral materials (links, coupons and code words) in any form is prohibited and equated with commercial activities.

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 11.09.14, 10:15

Rep: (76)
Guys, there is something worthwhile :)
and then at work there are Glory Box, asking to get it :)

Rep: (14)
dead theme) in PS4 constantly chatting boils)

Rep: (15)
dead theme) in PS4 constantly chatting boils)

Simply, Xbox One users have no problems, everything is quiet, calm and working.

Rep: (596)
Xbox One 500Gb + Forza 5 + Fifa 15 for 16999 rubles in mediamarkt.

Rep: (2)
A good price for xbox one with kinekte and a couple of games for 23.5 thousand in Eldoradotyts

Rep: (5)

And the users of the curling are playing, talking, and everything is quiet with the box. No one communicates even.

Rep: (596)
The mvideo is even tastier.
Xbox One Microsoft 500Gb + FIFA 15 + Forza 5 + Halo: SpartanAsshttp://www.mvideo.ru/p...ass-5c7-00069-40062992
+567 bonus rubles
for 17k ruble.

Post has been editedKaAd - 29.11.14, 15:37

Rep: (542)

Og, no console, no problem: P
IMHO, this time the jerseys clearly flew right at the start ...

Rep: (15)
set48 @ 11.29.2014, 17:37*
Og, no console, no problem: P
IMHO, this time the jerseys clearly flew right at the start ...

I would not say that they flew.
The prices were simply inadequate and they were started up later in Russia.
In terms of power and the difference of the picture, on TVs with a diagonal of up to 42 "between X1 and PS4 is not visible at all.
The dimensions of the console are yes, large, but it does not heat up at all, it works very quietly and its dimensions are not so critical, unless you are sitting with it in the storeroom 2x2 meters.
Now the situation is the same as it was with the PSX360, just the opposite.
Then the multiplatform on the PS3 looked worse than the X360, but it had no effect on the quality of the gameplay, it was comfortable to play on both consoles.
Of the exclusives of PS4, the only game is normal, this is Infamous: Second Son, all the others are clear once to see.
90% of the good is a multiplatform, and this multiplatform is not only on consoles, but also on a PC.

In the US, the Xbox One Assassins Creed Unity Bundle good sale was $ 329.99 + any game to choose from for free + free shipping.
picture
Attached Image

Post has been editeddrug2k5 - 01.12.14, 22:53

Rep: (3)
People tell me tomorrow I'm going to buy used xbox one and 3 games per person from a person. And he wants to sell me the console along with the games. What do I need to know from him? And then how can I transfer these games to my account? Or make his account become my forever? And while I'm going home that he would not change passwords everywhere? What do you advise?

Rep: (115)
I advise you to start your account and not warm your head, but these games will still remain on someone else's. You should take the account with the soap and change the passwords immediately if you don’t hope for honesty.

* dark_s77
Its own, that is, an account from xbox 360, but on its account there are 3 games. I do not want to give them just like that, the more I pay the money. Do I need to take away the soap with him and the password to log in to live? I understood correctly?

Rep: (115)
* alex5581, that's right All passwords. But you are not Darius, but you are playing Then, in your account, and those games will be in parallel with your account, live and run. And if there is a gold on the 360_th, what prevented the game from ticking for the huan?

* dark_s77
There is no gold on the 360m box and all the games on the disks. In principle, I can make his main account if he gives the soap with a password

Rep: (0)
help me collect one
http://yasobe.ru/na/podarok_dobro

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 8:38