Mac [ 598 ] ** [48,82%]
Windows [ 506 ] ** [41,31%]
Other [ 121 ] ** [9,88%]
Total votes: 1225

Rep: (9)

Post has been editedctich - 15.12.18, 01:40
Reason for editing: editing the header.

Rep: (0)
I want to take myself a laptop, but I can not decide between a poppy and a laptop on Windows. Straight already broke his head. I like the poppy with its compactness and I basically have all the hardware except the PC from Apple, but for some reason I worry that the poppy will squeeze me into something. Is there anyone who switched to poppy and how quickly did you get used to it? Do not feel that something is missing?

I use poppies from time to time. There is no magic, excellent devices, with their BUT:
1) Inadequate price. Even for these little things, all the same they are not worth it. The presence of several synchronization chips, more built from the OS box, a slightly better build is not a 3-4X increase in price, well, a maximum of twice as expensive.
2) Closed, limited for settings for themselves and software OSes. Depends on usage scenario
3) Lack of maintainability. Apple may be less broken purely statistically at a certain number of devices, but LESS, and not NEVER. The end result is clear - buying a new device. The SSD disk can break, anyway - the elements are all soldered.

Post has been editedBorisuperful - 16.07.19, 23:00

Rep: (6)
6 years ago I have turned MBA 11 '20 kilorubley, tried to come back, or at least parallel work between vindovyh server machine and poppy, but in vain ... and unequivocally concluded that if you need a car only for work, then this is poppy. 2-3 + 20-30 browser tabs each, Photoshop + Illustrator open the project for a couple of GB and, accordingly, a full buffer + some sort of Sublime + word and excel, and of course threading Muzyaka of VC prilozhuhi, and all this MBP mid 2010 drags not even straining. Of upgrades, this stock hdd cd stuck in place Roma, and in its place put ssd on the system, well, strictly because of their cockroaches increased RAM from 4 to 8 gb. But I tried to run tezhe not particularly demanding tanks, which virtually no problems flying the old vindovyh the Acer, and has launched a set entered the fight, all knew, closed and deleted the game. So if you need some sort of game and mediocre exclusive software, which is only on Windows and it is impossible to find an analog to Makos, then definitely Windows. Well, or at poppy through butkemp second axis Windu put into these things. Sam lived with OS X High Sierra and dualbut Kali Linux) With regard to prices, I fully agree, poppies certainly good, but the price tags on new devices space. And about repairs on their own can not be repaired must only Airy, well, maybe a new model inside them, unfortunately, not seen.

Good day, gentlemen . was bought mac book air model a1932 when installing windose boot camp produces a 64-bit Windows Of image from the site microsoft poppy wasps updated (do not know what to do already)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsokol_31 - 13.09.19, 12:14

Rep: (30)
* sokol_31,

He scored on butkamp.
Copied partishenom operating system on the other screw.
Delivered the first Windows, then I copy the partition with the OS. And under Windows I did drive to Ehfat of system data.
By default, Windows is started, then or mojave or X IE Capitan. Choice while holding ALT key (options) on load.

Betas on Catalina this trick does not work :( There has not used HFS and Apple FS. They have a difference, alas ....

Rep: (30)
As for which is better .... I have not yet figured out. Poppy took it to not stand still, and so to speak to see everything inside.
As long as I work here and there. "-" I see only one, very few programs for poppy.

"+" For himself received when Poppy showed someone calls me, made it possible to pick up the phone and talk without running for the phone in the bag.
Well, I take my airpodsy ....

Rep: (22)
* slava_kh, that's all the time it was interesting .. "little programs for the Mac" would call somebody at least 5-10 of popular programs that are not on the poppy? I do not have no head even.

Ps. Nakata butkamp only for fify20.

Posted 09/30/2019, 4:25:

* sokol_31, and that there is not on the screenshot? Choose the size that is needed windsurfing, zhmosh "set" just wait, it will download the driver and asked to restart, there is the installation of Windows will start.

Will I be able to connect it to the hub of the company Baseus?

Hello. The situation is this, it is worth 10 windows on a laptop. There is gamepad wireless. In general, a gamepad, but it happens in games like sticking the left stick and the player is running all the time down the left. Calibration was carried out through to start the emulator, nothing helps. As I understand it, it is necessary to reinstall the driver, but the problem is that new drivers are not present, and remove the old system does not allow. Removing the device did not work. Tell me what to do?

Rep: (4)
Guys, Hello, I want to take a poppy EIR, but academically I need AutoCAD for Windows and compass 3d, the compass on the poppy is not, and AutoCAD little different if you put Windu in the poppy, then all the rules work? That these two programs in priority

Help make that includes a PC vvysvechivaettsya All such amd ... chipset ... then "_" is blinking, this symbol and all nintendo Screen then.
Zgoret motherboard BIOS could not potomusho working device does not detect when you press TAB.
Configurations
Windows xp proffesional (already 6 years running)
The motherboard MSI K9AGM3
CPU cycles AMD Ayhlon (tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+
[Found Guide
AMD 690G / 690V CHPSET based.
Designed for socket am2 athlon64 x2 processors]
AMD RS690 Northbridge
AMD Hammer DDR2 IMC
South Bridge (I do not know (AIDA FREE version was))
Graphics controller ATI RADEON X1250
DIMM1: Kingston 9905316-005.A04LF
DIMM2: (do not know)
1GB Module Size (2RANKS, 4 BANKS)
More photos configurations:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* jsdj , * jsdj Of course everything will be ok, mb power is not enough

Rep: (1)
Not sure I ask for the address. Is it possible to make a display on Windows folders as Makos? When sequentially from right to left visible path of the file from the disk u up to a specific folder

Rep: (3)
Read half the branches, but no one wrote the beauty mac, this is when you have a lot of devices from apple. Ecosystem her mother is super. He gathered himself, thanks to this forum gathered hakintosh of Avito-irons (buy imac toad strangling) the day before yesterday has been updated to the Mojave and with appstore. I picked up all my devices with a bang all the tabs passwords. There are a couple of home devices from sonoff do now homekit, the same fun. Housing more and is not necessary.

Rep: (80)
Vadyuha74 @ 08.03.20, 06:19*
Read half the branches, but no one wrote the beauty mac, this is when you have a lot of devices from apple. Ecosystem her mother is super.
It's just not written here, but somehow blah and so it is clear that the ecosystem)
Also hack pol'zuyu 4+ years already, double Booth with Windows. What can I say ... I do not use a PC for work razvlekushechki sorts, as if the difference between the axles for casual use - difference zero point horseradish tenths. Parolki, vkladochki, synchronization, and other shit - for a long time already stored in Google. Igor, yes, there is sad. But it is possible (vine ivsotakoe).
Just another (other) axis. I still Ubuntu on a netbook, seldom, if only direct something hellish the linuxwill need, And taking into account the layer wsl in win10 (yes, it's unbelievable, but only this month crawled with sevens, but on one computer still win7 left), is currently ...

Post has been editedS \ / K - 27.03.20, 20:20

Rep: (1)
Good day, everyone.

Prompt, please answer a few questions or who can give references about where it is read (on this forum not found).

1. Where to get a good image of Windows 7 to become on the mac mini mid 2010 without any problems? Met in the description of some of that "image is not available for out of other windows on the PCGPT disks . "On a Mac, as I understand it, is just a GPT.

I tried to have 2 way: Both will generate an error in the process of "unpacking" the installation.

The second question: After attempting installation Vin 7 via Bootcamp mac mini ceased loaded on the machine. It appears at first pure white screen, then he turns green and then turns black, then the monitor will go into power save mode as there is no signal.
How to restore a normal download?

Hello people! The problem is that! I can not make friends with Boot Camp'om. in any padlyuka not want to put me 10th Windu. Download the latest image, through butkamp write it on a USB flash drive does not want to. says little space on a flash drive (16 gigs of flash drive) so I shoved through the ultra iso image there. so he now tells me that this is not a 64 bit system. I downloaded it up. people ask help

Rep: (22)
* sergstar55,
It is not clear Windu you are trying to upgrade to the already established itself butkamp butkampe or create a profile?

Rep: (216)
* sergstar55 ,
On the Mac, or hakintosh?

Hi guys I have a Problem. Macbook pro in 2012 (mid), mac os mojave 10. 14.6, can not usianovit Windu through bottles Camp on the second disc. Write error 'By supporting Windows can not save to the chosen drive. Despite the fact that I was doing it on a regular floor zovatele root and help me, my hands are down. For more than 10 times tried.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 5:34