Other [ 121 ] ** [9,93%]
Total Votes: 1219

Rep: (9)
Windows and Mac OS
Discussion and comparison

Attached Image

Windows club | Search for programs and drivers for Windows | Install Windows

Mac OS Fans Club | Mac OS X software | Mac OS X talk

Macintosh vs Hackintosh | Hackintosh on PC - discussion | Selection of accessories for Hackintosh

Post has been editedctich - 15.12.18, 01:40
Reason for editing: editing the header.

Rep: (109)
I enjoyed everything, definitely kind of taxis.

Post has been editedplab - 11.01.06, 16:58

Rep: (6)
Bill Gates Must Give !!! Mac! although I did not immediately use it and did not see it in my eyes!
And your best is Linux.

Rep: (10)
IMHO, there is no special choice. By the amount of available software, Windows will surpass Linux by an order of magnitude, and Mac will be by two. In addition, in Macs, the possibility of upgrade, hard drive and RAM is almost completely killed, and by default they are completed with very weak vidyukhi. Of course, there are some advantages: ease of setup, the presence of some specialized software (for example, for layout and design). But this is only IMHO, I did not use poppies and I do not burn with desire =)

Rep: (276)
I used maki years 9. It’s hard not to talk about them. Crap full. They have only one advantage over Windows - speed, but it follows from the sharpness of the system for a specific iron. Upgrades like a beech :) At the same time desktop dimensions.

What to choose? intel vs appletake a look.

Rep: (0)
Watching what tasks. Here is a graph station on poppies that is EVERYTHING! And just a workhorse so this is only Windows.

PS And generally MS-DOS 6.22 taxiing!

Rep: (314)
for dizigner poppy taxis for the reason thatsee above

Windows drives under toys (due to the fact that programmers broke to learn anything other than direct), but for Internet it is contraindicated!

linuh for work and for the soul

here so kretenko :)

PS: the most are all of the above systems, and not only :)

Added @ 11.01.2006, 19:59
I choose Gentoo + amd64: D

Rep: (910)
Lyric digression ...
I love Jobs, a narcissist drug addict ... (was at least)
Gates even IBM nae ..., deceived, already have something to respect ...

And for my soul Frya =)

Rep: (768)
What graphic station ...
The graphic station is SGI was.
And the poppy was only one good - the fourth quark worked quite stably on the classics, and the illustrator is more secure than the Windows one. Everything, on it advantages of this mega-system come to an end.
I lost ten of these advantages, plus I acquired new glitches (first of all, a buggy fontbook), multitasking, which, as before, the phonates did not need, although in general it became more stable, the need to reboot the system after each glitch disappeared, although this is not Apple's merit and does not apply to applications of the apple, the same fontbook.
I still wanted to write a lot about the file system, finder and disk first aid, but I will wait.

Benefits _doma_ in poppy has never been in the internet not fully climb, the browser - the poor IE, then sordid Safari, from the games in Russia in my memory could only buy SimCity 2000, and imported randomly and regularly drops suddenly, MS Office, of course, there but hard to get it up and running it with questions, with media abzats development. Of course, a dozen - it's actually frya, but if the user has a desire kompilyat midges yourself, then I see no reason that the same FRY not put on x86.
In fact, the _user_ remains one thing - to draw in Photoshop, but this can be done in Windows.

When there was 95 Windows, Makovsky's classical pseudo-tasking looked more stable and worked more stable, and the software was about equally divided, but now the situation has changed a bit.
Conclusion: for today - really uncomfortable thing for Ponte, or for fans of the fourth quark.

Rep: (2)
In my opinion, we especially do not have to choose .....

Rep: (33)
I was a poppy and for a considerable time , IMHO wonder

Rep: (25)
used only vinla and lynx'om Windows better

Rep: (106)
I actively use both systems. At home - Windows, at work - Mac. experience - more than 10 years.
and now IMHO:
the poppy itself is a super-expensive low-grade thing
Mac OS - sucks, squalor and filth.
Macs were quickly spread in printing and design due to the fact that they initially had a graphical shell. with the advent of 95 winds this advantage completely evaporated. and there was only a completely unstable computer with a negative ratio of quality / price

and, by the way, Mac users have noticed that Mac OS is taking more and more features from Windows. and in general, these 2 OSes are getting closer and closer to each other in terms of the interface. and the rapprochement is not mutual, and the poppy is more and more "DESCRIBED" :)

Rep: (96)
Since I do not play and do not play with toys, I sit in Neta and listen to music, watch videos, I’m going to take an iMac G5 with Intel process. Plus an old Windows laptop for rare toys and installing progs on a PDA: D

Rep: (0)
All the way it is ... But! Nobody upamyanul about one area in which the IAC, as well as in design, it is considered the de facto standard ... This is the sound! Recording and mixing, mastering ... Undoubtedly, in recent years in this area, too, the border has become very precarious, because Equipment and software for AyBiEm sravnyalos ... But the Digidesign ProTools, as I understand it, no one has yet surpassed ... Although held a pathetic attempt to release the product under the IBM ... It's not that, gentlemen, is not it ... And most the main argument ... In the west - there are not fools (at least for geeks ...) And all the studios are Macs! Sound only write to them ... Yes, actually I have a full and designers friends - one so voosche says so - in our print shop in the corner lying vindovyh laptop just whatever files from suckers in PeydzhMeykere open ... So everything is ambiguous. .. Here you can talk and discuss sooooo long ... no forum is not enough!
Thank! Zvinyayte, if something goes wrong ...

Rep: (4)
And here I am on the contrary moved from Windows to the Mac! I honestly like poppy longer because postabilnee will well and friendliness of the interface and settings, and say nothing. About games and the Internet, you can find everything I personally have downloaded a bunch of all, there is a very good igruhi. In terms of use of the office - you look only at the office version and windose sravniete it with XP or 2003 and all will understand. I do not know my car is like even though I have not the most powerful beech PowerBook 12 "I would be glad if someone in St. Petersburg there are poppy poobschatsya] and pomentsya software

Rep: (80)
I watched for a whole YEAR on poppies, shit stool, from the very far beyond the expression. software NO! nothing goes! Even the movie is not fully watch. to tomuzhe cost more NORMALS [LOWS! and the functional cuts!

Rep: (106)
alred
In the west - there they are not fools (at least techies ...) And at all Macy's studios stand!
not fools. but! There in all kindergartens, schools and colleges poppies are delivered free of charge. therefore, man has been sitting on it almost since childhood. and then just too lazy to change under Windows. so here it is not that the technique is better, but that marketing is more correct. and technology, all the same - shit-with ...

Rep: (1065)
And here this topic was raised.
You know, this dispute has been going on for many years. Who worked or seriously encountered with poppies, he is in the know.

To argue on this topic is just a waste of time.
I think everyone will agree that the poppy is slowly but surely dying.

There are positive and negative sides to any systems.

Estimating the performance of the same does not make sense, because losing in one poppy or pc wins in another. In my opinion, no one has yet appreciated the cumulative performance.

In Macs, I liked the interface in certain programs. Convenience, in comparison with the PC amazing.
Perhaps this is the only thing that much liked.

If I were offered the choice of the coolest poppy or the coolest pc, I would choose the pc.

P.S. Everyone chooses their own. It's like to argue that it is better to Mercedes or BMW ?!

Rep: (17)
BMW ...
but in general: linux + cedega = choice of ATM;)
By the way, B) his poppy legs grow poppy seeds from the same place as linux ... And paid nix is ​​not very good ...
(I would even say strange ...)

Rep: (10)
Mac didn’t use, I can’t say anything for and against: D
For me the current fryaha: yahoo:: good:: yahoo:: good:: yahoo:: good:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 8:51