Epson Moverio BT-200 - Discussion | Video Glasses

Rep: (1049)
DiscussionEpson Moverio BT-200
PictureEpson Moverio BT-200
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Epson Moverio BT-200 video glasses are an incredibly functional device for entertainment and extra reality.
Additional reality. These points are equipped with all the necessary sensors to precisely determine the location: module-GPS, compass, accelerometer, gyroscope, and even a camera with a microphone. As a result of all that he saw the owner when using special software may impose additional information layer, which is a signature of the various objects, route, built by Navigator, or even interactive instructions for working with complicated equipment.
Easily view video. Epson Moverio BT-200 equipped with a binocular display with a resolution 960h540 points which, when viewing a video is perceived as a 40-inch TV at a distance of 2.5 meters. The user can use the model to conventional glasses, for this special frame for optical lenses supplied. In addition, the device can be set to one of two dimmers varying degrees of transparency, to make operation more comfortable and not be distracted by what is happening around.
Optimal design. Points have relatively small dimensions and weighs only 88 grams, it is possible not to worry, that the discomfort will be over time. It is clear that in such a small device is difficult to fit the serious computing power, so the gadget is complemented by remote control, which in essence is the "brains" of the device. It runs Android 4.0.4 operating system, which indicates good prospects in the matter of software development, the battery lasts for six hours of battery life and 8 GB of internal memory can be supplemented by microSD card to 32GB.
Specifications and equipment of the product are subject to change without notice.
Main
Aspect ratio: 16: 9
3D support: yes
Processor frequency (MHz): 1200
Number of processor cores: 2
GPS: yes
Sensors: compass, gyroscope, accelerometer
Operating system: Google Android 4.0.4
Display
Display Type: TFT
Display diagonal (inch): 0.42
Display resolution (pix): 940x540
Image Update Rate (Hz): 60
Field of view (gr): 23
Camera
Camera (MP): 0.3
Connection
Connection interface: micro USB
Wireless interfaces
Wi-Fi (802.11): n
Bluetooth: 3.0
Format support
Audio Format: MP3, WAV, AAC
Video Format: MPEG4
Nutrition
Battery Type: Li-Pol
Battery Capacity (mAh): 2720
Memory
Random access memory (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (MB): 8000
Memory Card Type: MicroSD, MicroSDHC
Max. memory card capacity (Gb): 32
Dimensions
Weight (g): 88
Other
Manufacturer: Epson
Optional:

Multitouch support
Dolby Digital Plus support
The size of the perceived image - 40 inches (with 2.5 m)
Color depth - 24 bits
Pre-installed applications:
Moverio Air
Moverio Apps Market
Moverio Mirror
SEViewer

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 04.08.14, 18:33
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (21)
Ckorpion_61 @ 16.01.20, 20:15*
I did not notice any difference!
I earned 360 viewer

Rep: (7)
mal33 @ 07.04.20, 18:12*
I earned 360 viewer

I even not excited by this} -)

Ckorpion_61 @ 7.04.20, 22:20*
I even not excited by this
. Well, to each his own, I was there just 3d and 360 video look at this as he was not working, dusty glasses

mal33 @ 08.04.20, 00:12*
I earned 360 viewer

Never before did not use. I decided to fill the gap. Is that just a youtube-viewer? Through the local files you can watch?

Apparently - no. Does any player for the BT-300, which would play stereoscopic videos from the SD card?

KECAPEBA_CEPHA @ 15.04.20, 15:42*
Apparently - no. Does any player for the BT-300, which would play stereoscopic videos from the SD card?
so many of them, google, there are even here on 4 pda, I was not remember gazyvalsya

mal33 @ 18.04.20, 06:09*
so many of them, google

Great advice; thank you so much for helping pomosch.

As a result, only one proved to worksView (SViewSetup_v.20.02_01-1_armeabi_v7a.apk to their page http://www.sview.ru/en/download/ - if necessary adjustment, the whistle here).

But now another question:how to clean an optical plastic from the eye? I gave see the lady and all smeared mascara. WhatmanВ® lens cleaning tissue, Grade 105 cleans, of course, but not to the end - a moire remains. Ether to plastic scary ... Does anyone have the experience, in addition to tips to google?

Rep: (2)
* KECAPEBA_CEPHA , * KECAPEBA_CEPHA , Please Share settings.

surok71 @ 07.05.20, 23:37*
Please share settings.

Developer wrote:

According to the documentation for the device, the program should output a stereo pair in a horizontal pair and activate the screen in 3D mode using a custom, specific only for this device software interface.
At this point, sView does not implement support for this interface, so the software to activate the 3D mode can not.
Perhaps, 2D / 3D button on the remote control device can boost switch, but is it and what is the result, I find it difficult to answer.
If the button works with sView, then in the settings application, you must select the "TV (parallel pair)" in the list of devices (change device), as well as "a pair of Location" to the desired mode.
https: //tech.moverio.e...lay_control.html#ac3-3

Accordingly, in the settings and choose "TV (parallel pair)" in the list of devices (change device), and "Location couples" (side-by-side), Stereo output (parallel pair), Video decoding on GPU (not chosen).
Then select a video for viewing (you can try toby this) And after the start of play, double click the left mouse button until the 2D appears. After this, the virtual finger slightly rotating the wheel until the inscription does not change to 3D. To select a new video it is necessary to go back to 2D.

If you're shooting a stereo video yourself, then you need to render in 720p (parallel pair, half). B 1080p can be played in spurts, consider downloading this commercial stereo movies.

Rep: (33)
Is there a firmware based on Android 4.1 for the BT-2000 models or BT-2200?

Golden Gecko @ 21.05.20, 14:42*
Is there a firmware based on Android 4.1 for the BT-2000 models or BT-2200?

I have never met. All that is from Epsonhereandhere.

And for the fans too expensive and rare device, it seems to me to port it old android.

Lit up in the news.

Rep: (0)
can someone put the latest firmware? or give advice about problems, namely: after the "Desktop" appears for just a second, then again the inscription "Epson", turning into "moverio". Periodically (and not understood, what it depends on) the desktop appears again for a couple of seconds and all. faced? How to solve?

Rep: (0)
it is about the bt-200

KECAPEBA_CEPHA @ 08.10.20, 12:23*
Question: someone put Microsoft Teams in the BT-300?

Answer: He stands up, but onlysummer version.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/11/20, 18:21