Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2) - Talk | TV Box + DVB-T2 chip AMLogic 8726-MX

Rep: (2)
DiscussionGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2)
PictureGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 - TV Box + DVB-T2 on AMLogic 8726-MX chip

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Description
Officialsitemanufacturer.

• Android OS 4.2

• Full compatibility with DVB-T / DVB-T2 standards
• Decompression MPEG2 / MPEG4
• HDMI output
• Video support: 720p, 1080p
• Playing various multimedia files: MKV, H.264, M2TS, AC3, LPCM, AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, XVID, FLV, FLAC, Jpeg, DTS, etc.
• Two USB 2.0 ports
• SD card slot
• PVR and TimeShift functions
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
• Support for Internet services: Skype, Internet browser, YouTube, IPTV, Google Market
• DLNA support
• Software update via USB or SD card
• Support for 2D / 3D games Andriod: Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, etc.
• XBMC Media Center
• Support for Wi-Fi keyboard and mouse (optional)
• Dimensions WxDxH: 165x145x28mm

Specifications
  • SoC: Amlogic 8726-MX
  • CPU: ARM Dual Cortex-A9 1.5GHz
  • GPU: Mali-400 MP
  • DRAM: DDRIII 1GB
  • Flash: MLC 4GB
  • Android OS: Android4.2

• Video codecs: MPEG-1/2/4 ASP, DivX 3/4/5, XviD, H.264 (1920x1080p @ 30fps), SVC, MVC, VC-1, WMV, H.263, AVS, WebM, RMVB, RealVideo, VP6, VP8 up to 1080P
  • Video formats: * .mkv, * .ts, * .m2ts, * .tp, * .mov, * .mp4, * .rm, * .rmvb, * .wmv, * .avi, * .mpg, * .mpeg , * .dat, * .vob, * .flv, * .asf
  • Resolution: 720P, 1080I, 1080P, 4: 3 and 16: 9 aspect ratio
  • Audio codecs: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4, 4.1, 7, 8, 9, WMA Pro, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC, APE, AAC-LC, AAC-HE , AC-3, DTS, Real Audio
  • Audio formats: * .mp3, * .wma, * .wav, * .ogg, * .flac, * .mka, * .mp4, * .aac, * .ape, * .alac, * .mpeg, * .mp1 , * .mp2, * .mpa, * .ogg

Photo and video
Receiver Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Receiver board photos
Attached Image

Youtube Video Reviews

Software
v4.4.0.46
v4.4.0.48- Preset shortcuts for ivi.ru applications, HD movies,
LazyMedia, Megogo, Online TV Shows, TVZavr, Zoomby.
v4.4.0.71- Added localization of the graphical menu in Ukrainian
v4.4.0.72- Correction of localization errors in the graphical menu in Ukrainian
Supported external USB devices, remotes, etc.
  • Keyboards: WKC12 Rii mini-keyboard (touchpad), All-in-One MediaKeyboard
  • Webcams: SVEN IC-650, Logitech HD Pro Webcam c920, Logitech HD Webcam c310
  • Other: 3D SOUND card (Genius microphone), Logitech USB speakers, GAL LM-FM009 - two-way remote for Smart TV (keyboard, gyro mouse, learnable IR remote)

Useful
Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2
Recovery
Gettingroot
Recoverythrough the RECOVERY menu
Programsfor smartphone, tablet
Third-party launchers:Simple tv launcher, Tv launcher
Mini review(fromSVIU7 )
InstructionAttached fileManual_GI FLY T2.pdf(20.68 MB)

Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (Post SVIU7 # 39299389)
OptionDLNA settings fromops1946
Multifunctional media playerKODI
Programs for rebooting, power off:Quick reboot(Root)Holo light reboot- ROOT

K
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 30.08.19, 08:47
Reason for editing: Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2

Rep: (27)
I wanted to know fluently in the subject how to disable password entry at boot time, the search did not help.
Firmware Normal-4.4.0.72-20141223

Rep: (0)
Who could be useful: set 4pda V1.8.5; Glaz TV 1.5; Bizon1.0.441; Vintera 2.3.2; Vanced 13.37.52; YoWindow 2.4.22; Es prov3.0.4 and everything works without root, stock firmware, Cody after all reseta not set, all guglyatinu possible poudalyal, poostanavlival.Chitayte threads here all est.Po gland: stuck on prots.radiator more, nasverlil contrary to d3 + housing bore - and hung next to the telecom vertical for better ventilyatsii.No and the ability to have a question , , the studio wanted to limit the number of applications in the background, it does not open a menu for developers, if you put 2 prilozh.-top box will generally be letat.I second question: how to improve the output quality on the tulip and the 576str.slishkom dull, even letters almost chitaemye.Seychas console pensioners on the menu, but they are happy only T2.

I have a plastic stand from the Zyxel DIR 300. Our unit goes into it well.

I connected the broadcast, restored the firmware, now it is an MS RDP terminal and sometimes a TV.
A little shamanized with Titanium backup (ROOT), cut angriberdzov, Fly3D and the rest of the slag, which took place, but without fanaticism.

TA CRT TV is not visible basically, in the SETTINGS-SCREEN-Font size you can set the maximum, some interface elements and text sites in the browser will be visible.

Post has been editedrtp_sev - 19.04.19, 10:38

* rtp_sev , Hello.
And it is possible to see a screenshot of the titanium with the remaining applications, and also, is it possible to remove the password saver, as in previous firmware, earlier, after turning off the power, the prefix seemed to return to the last application.

There will be no screenshot, the prefix is ​​tightly occupied by a pensioner with a large LCD panel. : D

Takeaway: Angriburds, fly3D (which I never worked for), Fruit Ninja, Adobe Flash, I endured, but I suspect Chota that it was somehow dumb to do this, you never know what was tied to it inside (leave it dumb too, it's full of holes !! !). Of course, before this zarut.

I put the shell Google, then rolled back to my native OTT, eating less.

FOR THE PASSWORD FOR THE BOX I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING !!!
I don’t understand how you got it. Once I asked for a PIN code, but something happened and where it disappeared - I don’t remember.
STOP .. oops ... when I connected to the CRT, it seemed to be entering the PIN, but it was a very long time ago, the console itself was already 4-5 years old and, as it were, the attack was not on the first firmware. (took his in May 2015)

Those. I recently do not remember such a thing as entering a password / pin on the last official firmware - recently. o.O

My prefix after rebooting never returned to the last application. either in the OTT or in the Google page, when installing the Google-Start shell, or in this Google Start itself. It also happened from the flashlight to choose where to load it.

Post has been editedrtp_sev - 19.04.19, 13:41

Those. I recently do not remember such a thing as entering a password / pin on the last official firmware - recently.

And my, on the last, 72 firmware had a password from Simple TV Launcher, it’s like a screen lock on a smartphone, the password is simple, but even if you turn off / on the remote control, you need to enter the code.

Smoked topic did not understand memory solves the problem with the replacement nonstarter boxes and hang on 60% of flashing the card rekoveri

Rep: (4)
And it looks like loading consoles when not serviceable Conder? I stupidly consoles began to hang on loading labels. Flashing (successful) helped on one load.

Second question: LibreElec nobody called? It seems like there are for this processor, but here's how to set - xs.
https: //forum.libreele...ty-builds-for-amlogic/

Rep: (8)
Hello, stot take this device but GI UNI 2 or INVIN M8S. I advise that in this zero

a.caramba @ 2.12.19, 14:22*
Flashing (successful) helped on one load.

Pereproshivat several times the same ask the result is different, when you restart the better to SD card and USB slots were empty.

Someone tell me. five years use GI FLY T2 in this year there were problems with YOUTUBE. it is necessary to get their APi, I got eV and now the problem is to drive them to the console at KODI version of Isengard. I drive in and they do not keys sohranyayutsya.est version of this (via PUTTY) but I do not get who would obyanil the points or is there a way for simpler?
Here on the forum I found a ...
The easiest for me was a third option - to edit the settings by remote terminal. We go to the console (if you are standing on Kodi media player, not on a computer) via SSH. In my case (distribution OSMC) command is as follows:
$ Ssh osmc @<osmc IP address>

The default password - "osmc". Open the settings for editing:
nano /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube/api_keys.json

and paste keys and identifiers. For client ID is enough only the key without suffixes.

{
"Keys": {
"Developer": {},
"Personal": {
"Api_key": "AIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOs",
"Client_id": "44YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYk2",
"Client_secret": "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
}
}
}

Who will tell?

I'm honored example of a forum on SSH
Example 1: Copy the file В«file.txtВ» to the local computer from a remote server.

$ Scp [email protected]: file.txt / some / local / directory
Example 2: Copy the file В«file.txtВ» from a local computer to a remote server.

$ Scp file.txt [email protected]: / some / remote / directory

and in my case is in the remote editing parameter without moving the file? on the console \ KODI already running some IPs for the server, or it needs to be put \ activate?

Guys please help. It is possible to deduce the phone Screen or mirakast

Peace castes works with Tel which 4 android.

SnapTube can be put together youtube or early Vancet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/08/20, 21:42